Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 5. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If you lose in competition, you lose in time; Instead, you win and you win time.

Many people know that "time is money, time is life" the truth, but most people in real life the respect such as time, chatting for hours, a drink is the most unjustly, let the time pass

So we should cherish every minute.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
In this sphere, time decides very much, I believe that it is necessary to correctly allocate time in order to get the maximum benefit
Activity: 40
I manage my money like the factory employees, I ration my money within a month to pay all bills and save it in the bank and I want to use the savings to do the trading
Activity: 253
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
yeah thats true time is money, and also time is gold and life, time is very important we use this in our daily lives to manage our work, just like now we allocate time to bitcoin in order to post a good thoughts and make money from them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
Time has the real value. Did you know that back then, currency doesn't exist, so money don't really have value; though time have been the most underrated thing in the world. I know we have to be patient and do things at the right time, but also keep in mind that time can't turn things back, so if you wanted to do something and you always wanted to do it, don't hesitate, you might regret it afterwards.

If you use your time efficiently, I would say you're going to be successful in whatever you're doing.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I do not have time for work, school, and course work during the day. Unfortunately, I can not spend my time nicely, especially if I think about 2 hours to spend on the arrows. I would rather be happy if I have free time, but I prefer to have a busy life instead of having spare time. Of all the intensity as an extra, in terms of time in my life, the extra and luxurious Bitcointalk of course. I am not able to devote at least 20-30 minutes to the forum every day. It is a time that is reserved for my pleasure, knowledge and money. I can also say that I have a fairly strict time management if I would evaluate it as a kind of hobby or business. I am very comfortable in that matter if I come for money. I can get it without worrying about everything I need to work and earn. Sometimes I do not even ask for a price.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
The thing is it is up to a person how he earns money, but in order to do that a proper time management should be present as well. In the business industry, it is true that indeed, time is definitely money.
Money and success can't be achieved without spending thorough time and effort. Every single second of our life is a second that can't be brought back and no more rewinds,so let's not waste any second of our life to regret or feel disappointed, instead let's continue working hard for our goals and aspirations. Let's all be goal digger!
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Time management is one of the key factor to make a great income. But it also depends on the person if he/she is serious about making a great profit using time wisely. People need to to know if they are in for a short or long term goal. Also let us keep reminded that even we are earning, let's not forget to spend time with our family.
Activity: 378
I absolutely agree on what you are saying. In my case I have a permanent job and now I also involve in cryptocurrency transactions. In my idle time I do my cryptocurrency works and it gives me a high extra income than before that I don't have.

It's not a good thing to think about your time value every moment. We live in a world of overscheduling, which is very unhealthy. Some studies have found that people who don't pay much attention to time are living longer. So on a busy day, you can also try to eat a long lunch, like a Spaniard, or occasionally have a drink to relax.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
I work on time before people come, I come first at the office because this time we should not waste our time working because time is money only short-minded people who waste that time.
That is true that time is money so for me every minutes and every hour is very important, i dont waste my time because i am a busy person, i have so many things to do in school so before i go to my class i am starting to start my work here in bitcoin and if i can able to finish it before i wil go to school i we will finish it immediatley
Activity: 392
Managing time for me nowadays is really necessary so im just trying to calculate and imagine how many time i need to do something and creating a plan for every day.
If we are confused with the plan we want to do, then the best step is to write it on the board or in the diary, this will help us to manage the time and finances well, I've been doing this since college and it proved to be effective.

It all depends on you depending on how you work hard because there is always time for everything. I work on a bounty campaign to earn more profit and I still have a day's work to maintain my daily needs. But there is time for family
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
We know that time and money are one of the most difficult to handle...  In my case i manage my time by using a list of works that i need to accomplish...  If I've done my working  I mark it...  I manage my money also by dividing it for everything I will focus on those things which is really important than those whom I considered only as my luxury .. We need to know how to manage this two because we always use it so for us to have a proper management in our life...
If you have never attempted to structure how you spend your time, simply start by writing down what you need and want to accomplish for any given amount of time—whether it’s for the week, the day or just for the next few hours.Having a written plan you can follow provides guidance and direction for your time the same way a budget does for your money. In doing this, you will be more likely to accomplish the items on your list. And crossing them off as you achieve them will feel good too!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I completely agree with op. Everyone should know how to manage that time I am ashamed that I have wasted so much time which I should utilize in my own development I think I have become lazy on this past few months but it's better late than never I am going to making myself efficient. By the way, everyone can make a timetable(sounds like kids plan but still effective). Cryptocurrency and other new technologies need a lot of time and us humans do not have enough time in her hand despair on this topics so we should manage your time efficiently.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Yes true, time is money and we should not waste time on useless things like staying up late, as we know that time will never come back so using the best money and time is important.

Time is something which cannot be regained and rest of the things can be made like money if you lost now , you can recover in coming time. So time is the top of the chart and rest of the things followed next. So ensure to proper utilize it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
You can't manage the time, which is fixed, you can only manage yourself, your focus, your own energy.
The real secret of managing "time" is the choice of priorities.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100

We can easily generate big amount of money if we can manage our time properly. I can do all of my activities properly because I managing my time properly. Time is very important factor for us to earn income.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Time does fly away from you whether you like it or not. You can't save it for later use and you can't go back to it when you committed a mistake. But you can manage it. The way I plan mine is, I separate my money into savings and expenses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

Time management is really important here in the cryptocurrency world. Most of the jobs and tasks here are very time consuming. We should manage our time properly for us to generate more money.
Pages:
Jump to: