Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 6. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
yes it is true time is money, but we must be able to distinguish when to get money and when to enjoy the money
Proper financial planning, such as saving, investing, preparing for retirement can help you live a more prosperous and happy life.
The more money work to you, the less time you spend working to earn money.

I just try not to spend the time on the things that seem to be useless or that kill my health. I am planning everything beforehand, which is also important.

How I manage my time and money? I don't really pressure myself because I dont want to spend my money and time by not enjoying every single moment of my life. I don't want to compromise my happiness just by managing every decisions that I'll be making. For me, so long as I did my best and at the same I'm enjoying it, that's the very most important.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
yes it is true time is money, but we must be able to distinguish when to get money and when to enjoy the money
Proper financial planning, such as saving, investing, preparing for retirement can help you live a more prosperous and happy life.
The more money work to you, the less time you spend working to earn money.

I just try not to spend the time on the things that seem to be useless or that kill my health. I am planning everything beforehand, which is also important.
Activity: 336
I think managing time is a problem that often happens to some people and that also happened to me a few months ago, I can not manage my time well so all my work is messed up and my finance too, luckily I got advice from a friend to arrange time well and make a schedule that I must obey
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Every time I am doing something, I always make sure that everything is under my control. Just like here in bitcoin, I don't usually let myself go in a rush for some reasons through obeying my schedule which is set by me so that it would be followed with ease. Earning money was never an easy thing here in bitcoin that's why I always make sure that I am only spending my money for things that matters and things that are important.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

By simply making some complete breaks into some hectics schedule on your time and be happy while doing some works in bitcointalk where you are only sitted in front of devices and earning. You must learn how to do two things or to multitask in your life so tgat even if you have officeworks you will also earn in bitcoin as a additional income to your monthly salary.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260

Simple, by just managing your time and making some schedula or organizing them, you'll able to make a good income in bitcoin. If you have a formal work and you need to earn as well, manage your time and set some time in doing your formal work and in the other hand on how you will also go into bitcoin. Multitasking with strategy I guess.
Activity: 154
i manage it by make any repeating thing done by server and arduino

I manage my time buy listing all my chores,my what to do jobs, and appointments.Firts thing in the morning I have plans and schedule for the whole day.I start  my day with a positive vibes.Buy managing my time properly I also manage my money by not speending to much in transportation in any place I goes.Managing my money is my firts priority, I need to save and earn for my family.So I need to manage properly by not buying unimportant things.Keep and save money for investment and for emergency purposes.
Activity: 1050
Yes true, time is money and we should not waste time on useless things like staying up late, as we know that time will never come back so using the best money and time is important.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
. Take a break from social media sites. If you feel like it’s hard to take a break from social media sites, or other Internet blackholes, download the (free) Self Control App and block those sites for a few hours each day. It won’t kill you to take a break from them and you’d be surprised how much work you can get done if you focus for a few uninterrupted hours.
For the money don't buy the things that you wont need especially the gadgets you already have.
Activity: 238
Time is money, and how I manage my money and myself for my time?
All i can say is, I dont manage time because its already given. What we manage is our selves to be productive for our time.
Anyways, Im a student and what i did was invest in mining and participate in campaign. I do it at my vacant time.
In that way I gain money and invest it again to cycle the process and gain more profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
For me time is the most valuable thing. If you give priority to time, success will also give you priority. Time will take good affect on your life. I always give more priority to time.

I really believed in a saying " Time is gold" why? because every seconds, minutes and hours is precious. We cannot go back what happened yesterday. As early today its better to invest bitcoin because it can helps a lot to your financial needs. It gives extra income and can transacts payments faster, so always have time management to be successful and have good output.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm trying to work at free time and it's cool because of more profit but anyway i'm still bad in time and money management. Just doing evertyhing depends on situation.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
For me time is the most valuable thing. If you give priority to time, success will also give you priority. Time will take good affect on your life. I always give more priority to time.
Activity: 410
I work on time before people come, I come first at the office because this time we should not waste our time working because time is money only short-minded people who waste that time.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
I do not manage my time well, but I am learning to manage it. Because time is so much important even money cannot buy it when it passed. So every day I always plan my schedule and write it down because my memory is not sharp. And I see to it that I follow the schedule strictly.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
I manage my time by listing my tasks that is needed to be done, organizing them so that I will know what I'm suppose to do. Successful people use their time well, rather than doing nothing they studying or using their time to for self-improvement. Ofcourse we have to balance everything we will do we have to make time for fun and enjoy ourselves with family and friend as well, not just for work for money only.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
I totally believe in this. Money can be earned again once lost but time it will never gonna return once spent unwisely. There is even a chinese proverb saying "its better to lost all your golds than to squander you time". Time is precious, it's precious than any materials thing in life. Because time is the thing we use to allocate our energy on whatever very important to us. Time is our window to spend our lifetime here on earth.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Time is not always money cause you can just sit in front of computer and that's all... so it depends how you manage your time, if you are reading some aritcles about crypto or investing in it, this time is money. So i just split my time for time to work and read and time when i need some rest and take some off from crypto, that is how my life is working.

Time is important for the more process. So time to complete the process. then you will get more information. Time is important for the work. If lost of work you share time to time change and complete the work. Time is help to for the future improvement. people will be learn more information on time.  It good to for the change the business time to time and get more income.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
Time is not always money cause you can just sit in front of computer and that's all... so it depends how you manage your time, if you are reading some aritcles about crypto or investing in it, this time is money. So i just split my time for time to work and read and time when i need some rest and take some off from crypto, that is how my life is working.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
In life we should be able to manage a good time, many people do not care about rest and most of them just sleep less than 5 hours, this will certainly make them difficult to concentrate so that health decreases and ill, to manage your money and time better is by writing down all the plans we are working on and of course having to rest a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: