Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 8. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
For me i will manage my time through time management. Time is gold. So I will make a schedule about how can i manage my time every now and then so that no seconds, minutes ,hours, days would be wasted. About money i will make a budget plan to which will i spend on it so that my money will not turn to nothing. It is hard to gain time and money so its up to us how we can manage it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Time is money when it comes to work.As a full time employee i need to set time management enable to spend time wisely.I had time for myself and spend quality time to my family and i had time for my job.I always assure that i keep everything in balance to avoid conflicts in relationship of the company I am working and of course to my family.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I invest my money on useful projects and spend my time with people I love. Keep it simple and you will live a content and happier life.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
This is pretty much true, time is deeply connected to bitcoin. As we all know, users of bitcoin are always like this, " How long should I Hodl?", "When is the right time to buy?", "When is the right time to sell?". Every hour and minute in bitcoin is very important because we can not, as laymen, pretty much control the volatility of bitcoin. To be engaged in bitcoin, one should prepare his time management skills.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Of course, time is money and it's priceless. But too much attention given to your job just to earn more money for living can be worthless if you won't give spare time to your family. Yes, workaholic person can become rich or can gain more gold but in the long run he might lost his treasure which is his family. Don't make a home your office and your office as your home. Give quality time to your family to have a balance way of life.
Activity: 14
Time management is the secret of success. Managing time and utilizing time is the main difference between a successful person and unsuccessful person. I have a daily routine of mine. It helps me to maintain my time and my daily work. If something comes up suddenly I have to adjust it to my daily routine.
Activity: 65
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

indeed it is. many seminars, trainings, books teach us how to correctly distribute time, that would be effective to use it to make money. Otherwise, there will be complete chaos, where and when to do it, and money likes order. So the guys analize their use of time with the maximum benefit for you))
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Managing your time well is a special skill to learn and share. Time is money if you are involve in businesses or any related ones. Since crypto world is also involve money and time, of course you need to balance them well. As for me, I am only using my spare time to do bitcoin or crypto. I make sure that I did all the tasks needed here.
Activity: 124
That is what they say time is money but you have to manage but also we need to give our self a rest to maintain our health not only thinking of money.
Activity: 195
in the philosophy of life, we say time is money but to me time is not limited to money alone but time is actually life. a minute wasted might not be recovered again if care is not taking. investing in crypto currency market especially bitcoin is an opportunity that one needs to grab as soon as it comes.
Activity: 226
Managing time means managing your money. Half of our time is spend on earning and other half is on spending. If you able to govern this equilibrium towards earning. Then you will have a treasury. How ever life (time) not just money.Collect some unforgettable memories to be happy when you old and along.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
Time is priceless. We cannot buy time because whatever is in the past, we cannot go back. So in order for us to be efficient in every way, we should maximize our time. What I do every day, I write all things that I will do the next day. I see to it that every day I will learn something to make me better. Every day is a goal to be the better version of yourself. I do not simply dream of becoming rich. I do something the best I can to become rich.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Time is gold. Thus, time is money. Indeed it is true. It will all depend on your decisions on how you will manage your time and make it productive.

For me, time management you essential respectable organization and good strategy.You must think about your aims and always recap yourself what you need to attain in life. You spend your time, and it depends either you do it creative things or not. I manage my currency using purchasing need in my every day and also create objective if I want to buy a new gadget. I trained to maintain myself to enhance my way of life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

I just do with what i used to do in fact there are many ways to successfully manage time, among others:
1. Prioritize the most important work
2. Try to sleep enough between 7 to 8 hours
3. Complete work early one by one
4. Don't waste your time as small as anything
5. Make the main job as a hobby
6. Rest for a moment if every job is done
7. Don't just look at the task list
8. Do something while waiting don't just silence and
9. Eliminate negative views against each others.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Time is very important to us specially when you have a family already and it is true to have a time managemet to handle everything. But we also need Gods guidance in everything weve done..We need to handle money wisely because money is the root of all evil..

Time is so important as money, money can make everything now it is now powerful thing, but we need to learn how to manage money, just like time that is also really important to manage. Make every of your time productive and useful. Divide your time in every task that you need to accomplish.
Time is now allowing you to have good future as well as the price of bitcoin is not very high and if you ill concentrate on the bitcoin you will see your time changing try to manage it well and wait the profit let be your fortune. If you will use your spare time constructively earning money through bitcoin campaign you are spending the best time of your life so manage the time and try to generate as much bitcoin as you can generate because bitcoin is getting so expensive and you will be proud of your bitcoin in future time so manage it values in bitcoin every single second is earning high profit for you.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I'm still in college while working, I use 6 hours for college and 6 hours to work, so my rest time (sleep) no more than 6 hours, every lecture I'm sleepy, and when I work often lost focus, I hope bitcoin can give big income so I focused college and did not have to work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yeah of course, now a days time is money. Time is very much expensive at this time. All the people wants to earn more money and for this reason they have to work for extra time. Earning from online is the most useful thing for these people. You can earn extra money from online by not working too hard. If you look at bitcoin, ethereum or any other coin then you will see that you can earn from these coin without doing any hard work.

Physical work is not needed at these system so that you can earn double money at a single time. If you are a employee then you can deal there with your office working time, if you are a student then you can deal there with your study. It will be so much helpful to you because it will not take your extra time.
Activity: 165
it is true that we have to manage our time, where we ourselves know when it's time to work break and time to earn money, as efficiently as possible so that what we do can be maximal until the end later, by arranging a good time we can also keep and take into account the results and finances self
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
It may be fair to say time management is one of the key differences separating a successful person from one who is unsuccessful. This is a topic Bill Gates discussed awhile ago in saying one of the most important qualities determining success or failure was: focus. No matter who someone is or where they come from no one has more than 23.9 hours in a day to focus on their goals. How they choose to spend that time & not allow themselves to be distracted could well be key.
Time is really important, It played a vital role in every thing we have done, and for what we are  presently doing and will do in the future. So managing our time in the most desirable quality that we can do will decide the kind of future we are preparing our selves and for our family. Do not waste your precious time in wrong spending, instead use your time in investing wealth wisely. Avoid unnecessary interruptions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
to manage my money and time. to do everything according to the goals I have set. and I prioritize work that can be solved first, so i can save my time.
to manage my money. I give priority to the primary needs first.
Pages:
Jump to: