Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 9. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
that's right, for me time is money and i'm always trying to use my time well and not doing things that are not useful because it will just be a waste of time
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I don't care about this stuff. I used to spend my free time on myself and feeling good. The only one tip: if you have nothing to do just do something.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Money and time both really important and they both connected with each other. When you have time or more time to spend on work the more you can have a big or huge amount of money a profit or a salary. Time is very important when in terms in people lives not just we can make money when we have time to work but also in spending time with our loved ones. Time management is one of a good way to manage your daily tasks and obligations.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Time is gold. Thus, time is money. Indeed it is true. It will all depend on your decisions on how you will manage your time and make it productive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
If we are good at managing time then automatically money will be regular, many people spend time for unproductive things such as going to bars, discotheques, to consumption drugs, I think it is silly because it will make time and money lost and useless.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
It's just that time is money, but you need to clearly separate what time you allocate for profit, and which for other purposes in life. It is the proper distribution of time and priorities that will make your life better and happier.

For having a time managenent, money will be there. It's for purposes and how time is precious in our life. Managing time is not a easy for those who has a lot of working hours In their work. To earn more money,we learn how to manage our time. By giving a time and make it a priorities is also the only capital in bitcoin. Time in bitcoin is money.

It is very important to have time management to make easier in all of your daily routine task. If you managing your time you manage too your money because time is money, don't waste time if you don't want losing your money. When I joined Bitcoin I really need time management to complete my task on time. Don't waste your time if you want to be successful life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Like in my place where  I come from, there is a popular saying that," time na money." The major thing that I feel combines time and money is discipline! When one is disciplined with doing the right things at the right time, value will be added to the person as rewards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I maximize all of my time and spend it to the things that i know will help me and will contribute to myself because time is important we do not have a lot of time and we do mot know when will be the end of our time so we need to be productive everyday so what i am doing is i am studying in school and at the same time i am doing some cryptocurrency stuff to maximize my time so every spare time i have i am gaining money.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
It's just that time is money, but you need to clearly separate what time you allocate for profit, and which for other purposes in life. It is the proper distribution of time and priorities that will make your life better and happier.

For having a time managenent, money will be there. It's for purposes and how time is precious in our life. Managing time is not a easy for those who has a lot of working hours In their work. To earn more money,we learn how to manage our time. By giving a time and make it a priorities is also the only capital in bitcoin. Time in bitcoin is money.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Yes time is money but not all times, time is all about money. Sometimes you need to balance your time and money. Think that every second, every minute, every hour passed is your last minute so do not waste it. Make your life valuable.
Activity: 112
Time maybe the greatest gift human ever had.. even when you have all the money and gold in the world, you cant buy more time.
It is said that waste your time, you will waste your life OR master your time, you will master your life
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I have a regular job also. And i do bitcoin too. At first its hard  but because of my strong will to have more income for my family. I can do all for them.
Activity: 91
it is true time is money, but do not forget that life must be balanced to be more healthy in living it, not only because money make forget everything, do not we enslaved money but we must enslave money so they always datng to us without having to waste a lot of time
so I think use the time as efficient as possible to get maximum results, do not forget diligent effort multiply prayer

Yeah i agree with the statement because in this world all things can buy by money so you should work hard for it .Time management can apply too if you know how to manage money and your time you will reach your goals.
Activity: 714
As of now Im busy person because I already have a job but I have computer shop,  and I do bitcoin so for me it's hard to handle all of this.
So I tried to manage my time I work everyday in office and every vacant or evening I do bitcoin even Im tired I will do my future.  How about my computershop my relative families manage this and I gave them salary a day.  I will all of this to have a better life in the future.

wow your such a verry hardworking person. if i were on your position i think i cannot handle it anymore because working in a real job is already tiring amd stressful plus you also have other side jobs which is your computer shop and crypro related jobs. but overall i still salute you for your dedication just because you want your future to be bright. however in my case , i only do online jobs such as forum posting , captcha encoding , ptc , surverys , etc in order to make a living and so far i can say that i can manage my time verry well.
Activity: 107

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
As of now Im busy person because I already have a job but I have computer shop,  and I do bitcoin so for me it's hard to handle all of this.
So I tried to manage my time I work everyday in office and every vacant or evening I do bitcoin even Im tired I will do my future.  How about my computershop my relative families manage this and I gave them salary a day.  I will all of this to have a better life in the future.
Activity: 123
I just go to work. This is paid by the hour. I try not to get sick and not leave work during working hours. For me it is not convenient. I want a job with payment for the part done!
Activity: 406
I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday.

Time is more valuable than money; you can get more money by managing your time well because you cannot get more time by cash. Time is money because you can use your time to educate yourself and do it well. If you don't have such sufficient time, you won't be able to organize your mission successfully. A most successful person always managed the time to make money. Both of time and money is important, but the most important things are time because we can never repeat it.

In order to earn more money you must manage your time perfectly, having a planner makes it easier for someone rather than having none. When you do it everyday as a routine you will surely manage your time. Like me, I always have a planner for the next day or week so that I will no thinking anymore what's the next thing I will do that day. Every successful person have their own plan and strategies that they followed everyday to maximise their time.
Activity: 434
Speaking of managing about money and time means that we have to set up a better plan. In this case, we have a guide with our activities so that everything will be in perfectly arranged. If we also managed well with our time I can say that we can probably produced a better income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday.

Time is more valuable than money; you can get more money by managing your time well because you cannot get more time by cash. Time is money because you can use your time to educate yourself and do it well. If you don't have such sufficient time, you won't be able to organize your mission successfully. A most successful person always managed the time to make money. Both of time and money is important, but the most important things are time because we can never repeat it.
Pages:
Jump to: