Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 40. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Yeah I agree to you that it is really hard to manage our time. I am sure that we are busy in this cryptocurrency world because we want to earn money. I manage my time by creating schedule. I always to that for me to balance all my activities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I live a simple life. I'll buy the thing I want. I won't buy the thing I don't want to. I don't really concern about time. I'm not the type of person who use the time wisely. Sometimes I was happy, sometimes I wasn't. Regret is always exist, isn't it? But I always keep in mind that I should keep everything in balance Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
manage time is to devid it between   house work wife children gym

manage money is to devid it between   $  eruo  frank bitcoin ....
Spending time to earn money is also something. Add this to your list too.  Managing money is to be able to fulfill basic necessities of human life, giving some luxurious moment too and then also saving some for the future purpose (leaving assets behind for children is also a good idea).
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
make sure that we really use the time well and are not wasted doing something useless and spend your money on something that is most needed
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Time is gold.
Time is precious.
Time is free.
Time is pure.
Time is relevant.
Time matters.
Time is currency.

The most prominent feature and element of this world is time. Time is everlasting and not tranformable for it has the characteristic of continuity. It is for us users on how to manipulate time. Making sure that it is worth living and worth using for.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
I always make sure that i do the things that what is like and i don't do the things that i don't like becuase it will not help me to finish things faster because when i don't like the task that i have then it take a lot of time before i finish it so i finish the things that i have some willingness to do it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Doing the priority, finishing it then doing other things makes me more active and more rewarding than ever before, because life is about activity. Sometimes, i feel sorry for people who wasting time just to play games or socmed.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Unfortunately, I feel like there's not enough time in a day in my life. I try to avoid using social media just for entertainment as much as I can as it kills a lot of free time. But I am not very successful at it  Angry
I do feel what you feel bro because i do experience it which engaging on social media does really kills your time.Instead of using it on important things it always been diverted it is also considered as an addiction because if you cant resist such thing then consider yourself as an addicted one. Managing time would really be crucial and you must make use of it wisely and be worth.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Depending on each person, time for them is of different importance and value. Your example may be correct, but each person has a different value, the time for them is sufficient, they accept the value of the time they are out, which means that the value will be small house. Time for everyone is precious, it marks the development of our life so everyone appreciates and always find ways to optimize their work time.
Activity: 67
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

This is true because every second of our life is important and of course worth the time for btc because the time we dedicate to btc in exchange for it is knowledge and income.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
time and money are two important related terms of life. when you know how to manage your time these minutes and seconds becomes a fortune.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104

Managing your time is a good way to do all things and make money in your works and at the same time, making money with time management is better. Customize the things that are important to do, for you to avoid skips. Both our important.  We can give our time to make money and make a money with a exact time without hassle and stress.
Activity: 58
manage time is to devid it between   house work wife children gym

manage money is to devid it between   $  eruo  frank bitcoin ....
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
That was a very inspiring words. I really need time management right now and I am really having troubles on that. I think the best way to start your day right with the time management on our heads, is to be an early bird. Wake up early and accomplished the difficult task early so we can have time for our live ones and ourselves at the end of the day.
This is just like a redundant question but i will share my strategy to money time and my money. I manage my time by doing a priority list to know what are the things that are important to do first and what are the next thing that is needed to get done. I manage my money by not buying the things that i don't need and save some for emergency purposes.
I am always trying to do that. And the difficult hing on that is how will you accomplish your plan without distractions from our environment including the internet world.
I always manage my time in such a manner to provide more than enough time for my family and friends. ^smile^
But then, I realize too that I can only spend time with them if I have enough money. Anyway what you said was true.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
This is just like a redundant question but i will share my strategy to money time and my money. I manage my time by doing a priority list to know what are the things that are important to do first and what are the next thing that is needed to get done. I manage my money by not buying the things that i don't need and save some for emergency purposes.

All of these thoughts were at an appropriate opinions and even though other individuals thinking that this topic here became so redundant, but it's not a problem and we have the free will to discuss about it. Money management isn't that easy along with time, just like as you work for living. You're managing your work because of money and how can we manage our work if we don't invest our time. So in order to make it into synchronization, we should make every aspects of our work that provides us money for living into specific schedule; and never made it in conflict with other activities that may hinder your profitable work which really requiring enough time to complete the tasks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

As I agree with this term because every minute of our time is important we should appreciate it. Because of the small amount of time we dedicate to btc we can earn and meet our needs. Only hard work and dedication to btc and you will improve in the future. There is a possibility that somebody can help with life with bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Everything has to have a time limit at it, since everything is temporary it is better to be smart and know when to stop. I manage mine daily by doing everything that is importance first then its up to me what comes after, a person should realize how important time is but not all that tries success if you fully know how to control your time then success is waiting for you because only people who truly understand what time is can do that.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
The way I manage it is just doing something for myself at a better way of spending my money well, and never to buy anything unworthy, then I spend my time on doing the things that are important.
yeah time is money and being a student i really knows it importance.
i have to manage both my study and my earning and i have to gave equal time to both of them. i think it is very important to manage time in the life if you want to do something big or you wants to change the world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
I manage my money by buying the right things I need.
when most of the time I use to be with the people I love because it will not come back again.
Pages:
Jump to: