Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 26. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 10:25:36 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I admit that i am not good at time management especially all those aspects of My life. But i am proudly saying to you that i am just also a student and managing my time in schools and in bitcoin. Because they are both important to me the study and the bitcoins Because bitcoin are providing me a lot of money while education are giving me knowledge from what i really wanted. Itnisnhard to manage time espe whrn u am a student if you are not doing bitcoins as a part time job
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 10:16:42 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Buy yourself a smartphone, download browser and put all the cryptonews sites on the main bookmarks. I've done this. You should always be in touch with a latest news, always see what's going on and you should always be able to predict which currency is going up or down. At any time 24/7. That doesn't mean you shouldn't sleep and eat, just check everything for every couple of hours.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 10:12:58 AM
In the morning every day I do a market analysis and look for interesting coins for trading on the day. This is an hour and a half times. And in the evening I do bounty for half an hour.
Managing my time is also one thing that makes me think a lot. I usually do not manage my time well. That affected my work. I wanted to set up a science schedule but I could not do it. But I will try, can not easily give up everything like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 09:02:45 AM

Time management is key to success, those who knows the art of management will always be successful in life. I manage my time properly as I give time to family as well as my job and the remaining time I do my trading which is very useful for my monthly income because I get sufficient profit from my trading which support me a lot. Students can earn by managing their time properly as they can do trading with their studies.
If we can't handle our time well, how can we maximize our money right? That is why i have a planner just to manage my time, or a desk calendar so I can note all the important things I need to do for that certain day. Key to success is really valuing our time, if we don't value life would be worthless.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 15, 2017, 08:43:11 AM

I guess the key in managing time is to always have a list of what to check and when to check that particular account, post count, trades, etc. The only way to get a successful time management is to always have a list of schedule that is needed to be done and the accomplished one as well to avoid wasting time in back track.
Indeed, without a proper schedule you are unable to use your time in the best possible way. Time is indeed money and even more important than money because we can imagine its importance by a simple example. For instance you have money more than your imaginations but no time, how are you going to enjoy? All successful people are having a history of good time management and they have skills of utilizing time in best possible way.
Time management is key to success, those who knows the art of management will always be successful in life. I manage my time properly as I give time to family as well as my job and the remaining time I do my trading which is very useful for my monthly income because I get sufficient profit from my trading which support me a lot. Students can earn by managing their time properly as they can do trading with their studies.
Activity: 84
AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj
December 15, 2017, 07:57:18 AM
most of us are not full time crypto hunter and traders.. we really need to manage time as it is..
Activity: 75
December 15, 2017, 07:17:55 AM

I actually have a planner and it helps a lot because it is the list of schedule whether how many posts I should do for today. Also, it is good because you'll get reminded of what is needed to be done and at the same time, you'll have more time to spend in trading since we need to monitor it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 15, 2017, 05:19:08 AM
We should really manage our time very well. Time is very important because it is part of our resources. We can make more money if we know how to manage out time. I created a schedule where all the tasks that I will do everyday
We have been listening from our elders since a long time the importance of time. Time is no doubt the most valuable thing and we really need to take very good care of the time which is available to us. If we are not going to utilize our time in the most efficient manner, then we are going to get nothing worthy in our lives. We really need to value time as time is money. If we will waste our time, then it will give us nothing fruitful.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 11:07:49 AM
I try to plan my time, and most importantly I try to keep within my plans. it is sometimes very difficult
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
December 14, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

Many people hard to manage the time in bitcoin especially if you are a student or when you have a job. but for me, Time management is not difficult because i have a lot and enough time to read some article and updates about bitcoin or altcoin every day.
It’s very important to manage time because time is very important in life and if someone don’t care about time it can disturb their life and if someone have a time table in its life so always get success in his life and bitcoin is such a currency which also need correct time if you will not fallow bitcoin on time so you can get reward from it because if you buy bitcoin with low price and then want to sell it so definitely you will have to wait for right time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 14, 2017, 10:36:48 AM

I guess the key in managing time is to always have a list of what to check and when to check that particular account, post count, trades, etc. The only way to get a successful time management is to always have a list of schedule that is needed to be done and the accomplished one as well to avoid wasting time in back track.
Indeed, without a proper schedule you are unable to use your time in the best possible way. Time is indeed money and even more important than money because we can imagine its importance by a simple example. For instance you have money more than your imaginations but no time, how are you going to enjoy? All successful people are having a history of good time management and they have skills of utilizing time in best possible way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 14, 2017, 09:12:21 AM
work with some friend is the best idea. Or group trading. 1 person take some coin to follow and notif other people if we have any news.
Activity: 588
December 14, 2017, 08:47:12 AM
Just lend an hour of your time everyday and you are good to go (this is for those who are involved in signature campaigns). But if you are a trader, make sure you are monitoring prices. If you have some spare time, do not waste the chance of checking the site.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 14, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

Every morning. Before I'm going to my work, I already finishing first my bounty campaigns. During my break or work, I do scalp method on trading, just a short time period. I just need profits, so no need so much time.
Activity: 448
Diagon
December 14, 2017, 08:20:02 AM
In the morning every day I do a market analysis and look for interesting coins for trading on the day. This is an hour and a half times. And in the evening I do bounty for half an hour.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
December 14, 2017, 06:38:34 AM
We should really manage our time very well. Time is very important because it is part of our resources. We can make more money if we know how to manage out time. I created a schedule where all the tasks that I will do everyday
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 05:46:29 AM
time management? I balance my time doing my school work while keeping onlinehere and reading & replying somestuffs in the forums. Can i call me self fulltime or part time?
Same with me; since I started Bitcoin, it became another thing that needs to be add on my schedule. It work well, it's just a matter of managing your time properly. Time manage is difficult, especially you have a full schedule everyday but if you manage it properly, it will give you a great deal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 05:32:00 AM
Time management is difficult for us specially to busy person. Some of us have a full time job. But I think the important thing is know your priorities and make a daily schedule.

If you want to be successful, you must manage your time so that you achieve your goals. Managing your time means that you spend time on your priorities, and it also means that you do not waste time on non-priorities. An employee has the responsibility to go to work,  and be productive and you also have responsibilities to your family. If you spend time on non-priority activities, then obviously you have less time available for your priorities.

You have to set aside those unimportant things and focus on what makes you productive. If trading and joining in a bounty campaign will make you productive, then you have to prioritize it. Lastly, I'm not fond of creating a daily schedule, so I will not suggest you to create daily schedule since it will be fine without that.
Activity: 246
December 14, 2017, 04:40:35 AM
Time management is difficult for us specially to busy person. Some of us have a full time job. But I think the important thing is know your priorities and make a daily schedule.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 14, 2017, 03:16:46 AM
Most of the people have problems in time management. Base on my knowledge the best way to manage time is. Do the most priority schedule it in the morning because in the morning you have a lot of energy.  The second priority schedule in the afternoon because you don't have an energy made our got stress or tired. Your 3rd priority does it in the evening.
Pages:
Jump to: