Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 24. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
December 23, 2017, 03:48:23 AM
I'm focusing more with my trades when I'm on my job I seek to it that I had my portfolio open on my smartphone to monitor my trades.

This is normal I guess to all the traders since there is a fast movement for the price of all the altcoins that we are trading.

Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i dont have other job,

Good luck on your career, if you are earning well with that then that's a very convenient way of living.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 03:40:59 AM
Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i dont have other job, so i have much time to handle it anywhere and anywhen . All bounty reward i put in some good fundamental coin and then i trade it to maximize the profit, and now i have some a thousand dollar just start from 0. Bounty campaign and trading really help many people who does not offline job just like me.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 08:13:45 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.

is that a good way make a time management trading and bounty especialy ur official job.. Officialy job the time u spend just only 8-10hrs.. Bounty campaign this is a little time u gave than trading because trading you need to analyze and read the news update of cryptonews.. Time is Money Time is Gold
It's actually hard to be effective on both working and doing trading, you need to choose what to focus, in my case I choose trading because my income here could be unlimited but in day job we are just told what to do giving fixed income which does not really satisfy on majority of us. In trading cryptos, we have the full freedom, we control our time and do our own decision, it could be risky but we have to be smart all the time so we can be profitable.

If you are a freelancer you can organize your time very well between yout job and trading. People like this don't have a boss telling them what to do and setting a fixed workload time or any other demand, the situation is malleable. I think there isn't problem focusing on both, you just need to find time for everything, at least until you are able to discover what activity is being more profitable for you, your job or trading, then you can focus on the better one.

Choosing trading, just make sure to have a good amount of money saved somewhere in case of unexpected losses that are inevitable and that eventually happen.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 20, 2017, 07:24:48 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.

is that a good way make a time management trading and bounty especialy ur official job.. Officialy job the time u spend just only 8-10hrs.. Bounty campaign this is a little time u gave than trading because trading you need to analyze and read the news update of cryptonews.. Time is Money Time is Gold
It's actually hard to be effective on both working and doing trading, you need to choose what to focus, in my case I choose trading because my income here could be unlimited but in day job we are just told what to do giving fixed income which does not really satisfy on majority of us. In trading cryptos, we have the full freedom, we control our time and do our own decision, it could be risky but we have to be smart all the time so we can be profitable.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 03:43:35 PM
I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.

That's mean you have system in investment in digital coins and i am sure you have got constant profit from digital coins too, maybe you always get the profit daily, weekly or monthly. But the most important points is getting constant profit, should the other users has same strategy investment in digital coins including in management of time, it will helps for them too, unfortunately there are no valid rules about that, everything depending on the time of users cryptocurrencies, between you and me has different time to be spent on digital coins, so do with other users.
Although the method to manage our time are different, but our purpose all want to have more time to trading. Beside that, have much times for trading does not mean you will have profit. It does not depend only on your time for trading, it still depend on your strategy for trading.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 19, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 05:06:15 PM
Time management is too important mostly to those who worked, time management is not very difficult as a concept, but it's surprisingly hard to do in practice. It requires the investment of a little time upfront to prioritise and organise yourself. Saving time saves the organization money and increases its revenue. "Time is gold"

That's right, This will be easy to say even though it will be difficult to do and I agree because time is money. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 09:02:25 PM
Indeed time management is not easy thing to do due to the fact that we got lots of responsibilities in just a day. To be honest, I spent my time during night because that’s the only available time I can rest. I am working in signature campaign right now and never tried the trading before.  We just have to set a goal in order to achieve our dreams.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 08:04:25 PM
i cant manage my time since i'm in crypto, al the time tinking on swing trades, checking blockfolio 1000 times per day, coinmarketcap is my home, i  woke up during the night to check unexpected drops an so on, so no management of time, but man this is the best thing i ever done, it make me feel so excited!
Activity: 364
December 19, 2017, 07:08:59 PM
As a senior high school student time management is the most important thing so as a student i am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.
Good thing that you are just a student and you can manage your time well, I hope I can do that as well even though a am now a family man. But, in fact although I do have kids that I am take caring of after work I see to it that I do have time here  in forum and though my investment in bitcoin so I can secure their future.
this is how amazing for some students here that at their very young age they can now manage well their time well so for me it is good and better on how they can do that what if in their time wherein just like this you have a job at the same time you do have the task here in forum to do for.
Activity: 182
December 19, 2017, 05:02:36 PM
Time management is too important mostly to those who worked, time management is not very difficult as a concept, but it's surprisingly hard to do in practice. It requires the investment of a little time upfront to prioritise and organise yourself. Saving time saves the organization money and increases its revenue. "Time is gold"
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
December 19, 2017, 04:47:35 PM
The most important thing is that to like what your doing,  because when you are happy with something,  then even if it is hard, you will strive. Sacrifice and good timing is important.  For instance,  there will be times when you dont have enough sleep or you choose to stay at home than spend idle time outside. It means also less time for your online gaming. Managing errands, learning market flow, joining some group chats is very much helpful also as everything is possible online now.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 19, 2017, 12:36:37 PM
As for me, I spend a few hours a day for cryptoworld. At this time includes reading news, a dozen telegram chats, analyzing coins after night, issuing orders if I decided to go in or out of the coin. Also if I trade that phone with a mobile Tabtrader app with me. Also I feel in perspective bounty airdrops. Who knows if one of them can at least get closer to the level of bitcoin or ether..
Despite of my busy schedule in my work and with my family I still see to if to find time in crypto world, as I wanted to explore things with it. Proper time management is very important here especially when we really wanted to become successful in trading. Manage your time for sure you will become successful.
It would really just depend on how we do manage our time because if we do like to engage on a thing then we should allocate time on it.Crpytocurrencies is really an interesting thing not only just learning on its usage but also do give the chance on making us even more money which would really help on some things like bills or micro expenses payments. If we do can handle both our responsibilities and with bitcoin or crypto then it would really give you the advantage.
Activity: 504
December 19, 2017, 11:56:38 AM
As for me, I spend a few hours a day for cryptoworld. At this time includes reading news, a dozen telegram chats, analyzing coins after night, issuing orders if I decided to go in or out of the coin. Also if I trade that phone with a mobile Tabtrader app with me. Also I feel in perspective bounty airdrops. Who knows if one of them can at least get closer to the level of bitcoin or ether..
Despite of my busy schedule in my work and with my family I still see to if to find time in crypto world, as I wanted to explore things with it. Proper time management is very important here especially when we really wanted to become successful in trading. Manage your time for sure you will become successful.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 11:38:50 AM
Activity: 325
December 19, 2017, 11:31:52 AM
As a senior high school student time management is the most important thing so as a student i am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.
Good thing that you are just a student and you can manage your time well, I hope I can do that as well even though a am now a family man. But, in fact although I do have kids that I am take caring of after work I see to it that I do have time here  in forum and though my investment in bitcoin so I can secure their future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 10:57:26 AM
Activity: 462
December 19, 2017, 09:02:01 AM
I give it 5-6 hours a day. I plan my day in such a way that I can make it all. Usually from morning till lunch and then after dinner finish the rest. In trading, a smartphone is very helpful.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 19, 2017, 08:53:03 AM
many people in this thread share their exp as time control. I just want to say even what you do. please have some time to have some exercise. health is important for us

It is not time control, it is time management and yeah if you have your management in your time, you can have a lot of time for yourself and your family and loved ones.

Watching a crypto youtuber helps me a lot. They summarizes all the important news with altcoins that has been going on.

That is right, videos from a lot of people in the internet can give you news and important announcements to cryptos that you are holding or not but I think you do not need to rely on them since they can't do that everytime.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
December 19, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.

That's mean you have system in investment in digital coins and i am sure you have got constant profit from digital coins too, maybe you always get the profit daily, weekly or monthly. But the most important points is getting constant profit, should the other users has same strategy investment in digital coins including in management of time, it will helps for them too, unfortunately there are no valid rules about that, everything depending on the time of users cryptocurrencies, between you and me has different time to be spent on digital coins, so do with other users.
Pages:
Jump to: