Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 25. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 18, 2017, 01:41:18 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 12:27:58 PM
Managing my time is pretty easy, all it take is discipline to stick to your gun when it comes to using your time for exactly what you plan it for! I usually use 2hrs of my time daily to attend to cryptocurrency campaign! My trading is done 3x in a week and I research cryptocurrency by reading news, articles and comment on the go!
i think you are investing long term, you dont have to be a trader, because with trading you need very much time to monitor market, especially In the crypto currency which almost change every minute, you can miss buy at cheap price or sell at high price the same will be lost a part of profit if you just trading 3x/week.Although i see you are managing your time veru reasonable, maybe i will also learn your way because i'm not the way to manage my time.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 05:44:10 AM
Time mangment is the only thing that matters from the priorities that we have.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:57:04 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Watching a crypto youtuber helps me a lot. They summarizes all the important news with altcoins that has been going on.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 18, 2017, 03:46:32 AM
I manange my time through the daily task like i am working at my office for almost 3 ours and then 2hours for the bitcoin but take note u need to exercise also your body just for 5minutes because too much work is not good in our health.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 02:26:02 AM

a lot of ask to want to know how to divide the right time for trading and for family, I divide the time for bitcoin only 30% from 24 hours, the point is make bitcoin trading as a place for investment I recommend to play long term if want to benefit the maximum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
December 18, 2017, 02:13:51 AM
I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Activity: 220
December 18, 2017, 02:06:19 AM
I spend a lot of time configurating all my rigs everyday, not more than fifteen minutes, but it is still a lot.
And i use a lot of time to trade during the day, it is a nice practice, i have to admit that i really enjoy it.

And obviously that i spend some time reading the forum too, because that is probably the only thing that makes me notice about the upcoming news about btc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 01:38:23 AM
Good thing we experience the benefits of modern technology at present. We can perform a couple of tasks at the same time using our smart phones. We can monitor market at the palm of our hands while performing other jobs therefore the burden of managing time for different activities is lessened.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:23:02 PM
Time management i enhance that when i start earning bitcoins i manage my time in study and the earning of bitcoin in the morning i study very hard and in the night time i earn by using signature campaign and airdrops
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

I do not trade much. The only reason why I do trading is because I am selling my alts into eth if it is high or if I am selling my eth into bitcoin because bitcoin is high. That is why I did not find it hard to manage my time in trading and campaigns. While I am posting there is another tab for monitoring the price of bitcoin and another tab for the live streaming of some other coins I have.
Regarding to be updated to news and updates, when I am searching for different topics I am going to answer, I encounter different news and different new topics so with that I become updated. If I have read some interesting one that is the only I did my own personal research.
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
December 16, 2017, 09:52:00 AM
many people in this thread share their exp as time control. I just want to say even what you do. please have some time to have some exercise. health is important for us
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 16, 2017, 08:18:55 AM
I am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.
in the sense of time management ,we should use our time correctly ,learn to value our time for us to have a brighter future. we must manage it in a very nice way . do all the things that you want to fulfill the true meaning of life , always remember that Time is Gold .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 16, 2017, 03:38:05 AM
time management? I balance my time doing my school work while keeping onlinehere and reading & replying somestuffs in the forums. Can i call me self fulltime or part time?
Same with me; since I started Bitcoin, it became another thing that needs to be add on my schedule. It work well, it's just a matter of managing your time properly. Time manage is difficult, especially you have a full schedule everyday but if you manage it properly, it will give you a great deal.
Time Management is not quite an easy task to fulfill. It’s not easy, there are lots of things you would like to do in a day, even if you have a schedule, some random activities will always get in the way of your schedule. I’m not really into having a schedule. I’m always aware of my time and I do things at any time I think is right.

I’m not going against the idea of having a work schedule, I’m just saying that some random activities will always get in the way of your schedule. Just do things whenever you think is right, but don’t ever waste your time on unnecessary things that are not worth your time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
December 15, 2017, 11:15:26 PM

Management is very important. We need to make sure we do not waste our time since time is money. I am a student and yes it is quite hard to focus on two things such as studying and working to earn bitcoin. In order to manage my time, I am setting my mind what are the things I need to accomplish in the whole day. If there are so many things need to be done in one day, yes I have no time for any extra things. There is also another challenge to me since I have a poor internet connection here. If I want to check something in the internet like in bitcointalk or some alt price I cannot immediately access it. With that instead of waiting for a long time to get access on it, I ask some of my friends who live in a place that has good internet connection to look the price for me.
Activity: 254
December 15, 2017, 02:37:59 PM
No matter how many things you need to do in one day if we know how to manage our time then it would be easy for us to make things done. Time management is one of the key to being successful.
Activity: 448
December 15, 2017, 02:27:36 PM
Time managment is surely one of most important parts of self-discipline and in such a stressful buisnees time managment is just a have-to-have thing, you can not get succes if you bad with managing your time, no sir!
Activity: 205
December 15, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

Time management is key to success, those who knows the art of management will always be successful in life. I manage my time properly as I give time to family as well as my job and the remaining time I do my trading which is very useful for my monthly income because I get sufficient profit from my trading which support me a lot. Students can earn by managing their time properly as they can do trading with their studies.
If we can't handle our time well, how can we maximize our money right? That is why i have a planner just to manage my time, or a desk calendar so I can note all the important things I need to do for that certain day. Key to success is really valuing our time, if we don't value life would be worthless.
time is the hardest to manage for of course dividing it having some way on how does you are able to make some profit while you are doing something also is the hardest to do for. better to manage it well.
Activity: 378
December 15, 2017, 02:05:14 PM
Time management is important but first we must have strong intentions and determination, there is work if in good management it will be easier. The way I manage my time is to plan what I'm going to do tomorrow on a bed so when I wake up I'll do it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 11:37:58 AM
Time management requires equality of time of what matters to you, One good way to evaluate your personal effectiveness is measuring and monitoring  hour by hour, and give time for most important things and if you have more availability then use it wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: