Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 58. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 37
February 03, 2018, 06:45:10 PM
its time to buy i think btc will rise very good soon
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 06:42:19 PM
I'm starting to buy back now, but /i may secure some profits in case of another dip.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
This month in general will be a great month to start buying, it is said that in early March there will be an amazing growth in Bitcoin's price. I'd recommend waiting a bit to buy since I think there will be lower prices on Altcoins in general given the behaviour of them in the past few days
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 03, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
In fact, correction is not a reason for panic, this is an occasion to do the purchase of crypto-currencies. This is the best point for entering the investment in the market!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 06:30:38 PM
This is the best time to buy..
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 06:29:43 PM
Yes, I think that now it is better to replenish your crypto-currency portfolio, if you have such an opportunity. People with weak nerves flee the market. It is profitable for us.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
I think Btc now is stable, now is right time to invest in promising altcoins now they have very low price its very big oppurtunity for us.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
We saw that yesterday was time to buy. Every altcoin is green and the most of them is fine now. I think they will continue to increase this week.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 03, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

I think it is time to buy. The market is starting to recover. Soon we will see new highs. What do you think? Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 176
February 03, 2018, 03:52:19 PM
In relation to time that was posted this topic to the present day the market has not changed much, still remains in fart of correction stablity with signs of downfall, I believe the time to buy is now when prices are really low and the market is down of 15% on average.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 31, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
ofcoarse its time to buy now mate. all cryptos are on all time low. you will soon see a minimum 2X to 3X growth in max number of alts. i would specifically recommend to invest in ethereum and ripple. these have the greatest growth potential in near future. GL Smiley
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
January 31, 2018, 06:13:53 PM
Indeed, the market is now at the bottom. And this is the moment when you need to buy. And of course you need to buy not shitkoin, but good altkoins. Only in this case you can profit from your investments.
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
January 27, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
In my opinion January 2018 is a great time to buy cryptos. There are plenty of gems which you can buy for very cheap prices at the moment. On the long run you should be able to make a decent win. Good luck everyone.

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
January 31, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

If your proposition is simply based on that price is currently bottom so you should buy then I will say NO.
But if you are really seeing value and doing value investing then go ahead.
If you buy some useless product cheap for sake of an investment then might be next day that product will have no takers and you will lose your "Cheap Investment"
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 10:35:15 PM
Yes it is time to buy as many crypto currencies that you can buy right now before its market values goes further higher... just only choose to buy all those crypto currencies which are really applicable to our modern world as what they had explain in their ICO, and of course only choose also those crypto currencies which you really think will increase its market value.
Activity: 476
January 27, 2018, 08:13:50 PM
I think they are scared because they are not fully knowledgeable on the altcoins they wished to invest. And I agree with you that this is really a right time for people to buy a lot of coins. I suggest that you have to ask opinion of those who have a great experience in investing before you invest in a particular coin. Second you should be knowledgeable in cryptocurrencies especially if you're a newbie. You could search more of it. There will always be an information on the internet. But definitely this is the right time for you to invest.
Activity: 168
January 27, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
After a spectacular explosion of the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies, a large amount of bad news has been concentrated in this month causing the price to drop. There is one theory that this drop is orchestrated by Wall Street traders. There is only so much to profit off a drop, so now it could be time for a reversal, until the next drop.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
I think so too. This is a good time to buy since i think there will be a pump this February so having coins IF that happens will be very profitable. Just be careful of the coins that you will invest in sine not all will be profitable just like ripple right now.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 27, 2018, 04:03:29 PM
I think this is  a great time to buy bitcoin because the market capitalization is nearly half of it was last month.We all hear the bad news which make a bad reputation to cyrptocurrencies but im sure that everyone will forget those news because there is nothing to blame currencies it is all about exchanges.It will be all forgotton soon and we can moon
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
January 27, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

It is very good time to buy if you are planning to increase your investments even further but if you already have enough investments and now doubting or even planning to cut your loss then I suggest to focus on your remaining investments and plan to buy and invest to other altcoins instead.
Pages:
Jump to: