Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 60. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 10:28:56 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

yes for now some coins are experiencing price declines and this is a golden opportunity to buy a famous coin like XRP, XLM, NXT and others, buy as much as possible and wait a few months must be green and up again and that is the time to sell it.
i think the price is at the bottom too, but its not the chance to buy since the price will lie down for a few months, maybe we should use our money to buy something that can grow right now
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

yes for now some coins are experiencing price declines and this is a golden opportunity to buy a famous coin like XRP, XLM, NXT and others, buy as much as possible and wait a few months must be green and up again and that is the time to sell it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 10:07:51 PM
If I, as the price goes down then I will with alacrity to buy and I will stand up to a good time in my opinion. It will probably take time but to me it would still hold.
Activity: 196
January 26, 2018, 09:38:09 PM
I'm kind of playing it safe for now as I want to buy low as much as possible. If only I don't have an internet connection for at least a year then I will buy all in right now and just check it out later on.

Dont ever buy anything all in one because it might risk all of your money in on place together.
If you found any of altcoin or bitcoin in low price then it might be not the lowest one so better to split the money.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 26, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
Emmmm for me the price this early 2018 have a lot fluctuation but up and down its regular here. Everyone not too scare because in 2 or 3 days the price back to normal. You as an investor should using this oppurtunity to buy when its in the red line. And sell it in normal price dont hold to long coins. Because we could'nt predict what will happen.
Activity: 854
January 26, 2018, 09:14:52 PM
I say buy when people are scared.

Buy especially if you are in it for the long run.

I'm holding my precious coins and I'm excited how good it will turn out in the future.

Crypto is the future and we are lucky to be early adopters.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 09:11:59 PM
Because the market is currently stagnant, it is the perfect moment to buy and hold. But be prepared for crash of the market, or to rise big and to earn a lot of money. You can start by watching some famous traders in youtube, reading some articles about ICO’s and some analyzes. If anything changes, just hold your nerves and don't sell until the price go to top point. Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 26, 2018, 07:49:43 PM
I agree, good time to accumulate some good coins for cheap!
For me the only time to buy is when the value of all coins is we will dump or will decrease, and we should not buy a coin with a higher price, and buying coins or an altcoins that has lower price is the best strategy we should do, and the coins we should buy is the only coin that has a good future.
Activity: 30
January 26, 2018, 06:39:48 PM
Yes, i think now is the time to buy, becouse of the market which is already down. And it is going to "rise and shine", so if you want to invest, now is the moment, don't lose it. But first find in what to invest, gather the money and put them in hold for 1-2 months, then sell. Good luck Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Changing the world, one project at a time
January 26, 2018, 06:34:05 PM
If you want to buy coin then should choose the time it is falling, as now. At present bitcoin prices are going down a lot and other coin is also. This is the best time to buy btc. Boldly invest and you will be profitable immediately. Good luck

Which coins do you recommend and why?  Besides BTC.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
January 26, 2018, 08:32:22 AM
If you want to buy coin then should choose the time it is falling, as now. At present bitcoin prices are going down a lot and other coin is also. This is the best time to buy btc. Boldly invest and you will be profitable immediately. Good luck
Activity: 39
January 26, 2018, 07:46:50 AM
Look at the prices of XRP and Nxt and consider buying more. They are low now, meaning can afford buying more and hodling! Grin
Activity: 238
January 26, 2018, 07:39:38 AM
I think you are right I started buying coins again because now the price is starting to recover
I prefer to buy bitcoin instead of altcoin right now. Anytime bitcoin will rise and altcoin will have a second wave of dump. Better to buy an altcoin that has a solid foundatioin rather than a new one to avoid big loss in your portfolio.
Activity: 210
January 26, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
Bitcoin dropped as usual and will rise again. I think it is time to buy now. Altcoins start to fix their values. You dont want to miss
Activity: 30
January 26, 2018, 06:15:23 AM
Now it's time to buy for cash (dollars, euros...) Selling is definitely not an option right now.
If you can't maneuver with your portfolio at the moment just hold.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 06:13:07 AM
Because people panicked lose their money. this is a good chance. Many people choose to leave. At this time you can choose a lot worth buying a lot of coins.
Activity: 28
January 26, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
The market is still bearish. 93 out 100 of the top 100 market cap are still on the red tide. Maybe We can monitor this for a certain number of days before the trend reverse to bullish.
Activity: 434
January 26, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
I'll wait ror January 30 to see what happensafter the regulation of cryptocurrency in South Korea and only then decide whether I should buy coin.
Activity: 247
January 26, 2018, 05:56:12 AM
It seems that many of the altcoins today has a very low market value so I thinks its time for me to buy as many different kinds of altcoins which has a very low value today so that I can buy as many altcoins as I can but I will still have to investigate if which altcoins will I buy... I still had to make sure that what I will gonna choose are legit and has the possibility to increase its low value today to a much higher market value.
Activity: 230
January 26, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
I think it is time for us to buy all those very low value crypto currencies out there.... so buy now all those crypto currencies which do you think has the potential to survive in the market and at the same time will be able to increase its market values gradually in which you can buy today in many units since it has a very low value as of this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: