Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 133. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
I was very confident about a market recovery and finally, after about three months, the negative period seems to have passed. This does not mean that the price will continue to rise and immediately set new records, but at least I think that if this positive trend continues, in the coming weeks the prices of most cryptocurrencies will return to good levels
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
It is quite difficult to predict when the market will go down or rise again. It needs the deep analysis of the hype, prospect, and also condition of the market exchange. However, when you have funds and going to invest, do it now. But, of course, you must analyze the best coins that you want to invest. Choosing the more stable and trusted coin is also important to minimize the loss of your money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
I think the price of cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. The market stabilized and began to grow quite rapidly. I think that despite the drawdown, 2018 for cryptocurrencies will be as good as previous years.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 10:16:19 AM
Yes, yes now we can see a really good time to buy, because we can see a good situation on the market, where coins are green and probably this will growing and growing. I bought some coins yesterday and I will hold it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:10:24 AM
When it comes to prediction, no one can. But if the price is low, you can start thinking to invesy yout money before it is too late. I know the market is unstable but if you always negative think you can not get a profit in this crypto.
Activity: 236
April 23, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
This is the right time to buy because both bitcoin and ethereum will get to a new height this period. People that bought too weeks ago are smiling now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
With the current situation, when the exchange rate of the whole market is always rising, it is expected that in the next 3 months the exchange rate of the market will increase rapidly as investor confidence is restored and the trend Cryptos investment will quickly increase again. So now is the perfect time to invest in cryptocurrency, so invest in BTC and ETH to minimise the risk.

I am agree with you, but I would add some coins like NEO and Ripple to buying portfolio. And don't forget to watch the daily market first, it is rather volatile.
Activity: 672
April 23, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
The situation on the market is changing every day. Therefore, everything depends only on the stability of the company's success, in which you invest money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
no one can predict it, its unpredictable, and risky, i think it depend on luck, if you lucky then you gain. there are many reason for dumping all coins.

I agree. Nobody can give a guarantee on whether the investments in any project will be successful. This is luck.
Activity: 18
April 23, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
Always read and monitor the market. Now is about BCH. Next no one know
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
Yes, this may be a good time to buy altcoins. Markets are starting to recover, the altcoins are breaking downtrend. A lot of altcoins were x2 x3 in the past week. The market can not recover as of December 2017 but this is a good time to buy altcoins. And the end of 2018 will give us a profit. Buy top altcoins to minimize risk.
Activity: 209
April 23, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

In previous months market was in huge fall.  But I saw since this month starts the market started to consolidate. So It able to kill bearish power. previous few days many altcoins were in green. Sometimes we can have price pullback again. But we can't confirm any of them. Crypto market is very unpredictable. But we have to accept the risks to gain big profit. I hope this situation is good to buy coins than before.
Activity: 18
April 23, 2018, 09:06:27 AM
Bitcoin & eth are increasing now
Activity: 51
April 23, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
It seems to me a perfect time to buy right now. After a downtrend is slowing growing so it's a real first positive signal. Also, the big "financial market" seems slowing to accept Btc and Altcoins, therefore, market is much more solid than before.
Activity: 209
April 23, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

Well I think it would only teach the average price and then it will stabelise at a certain range.
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 08:46:27 AM
Yes this is very right time to buy coins. I think market is move upwards any time. If you can invest in this bearish market then you will get good returns on your investments.
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 08:32:44 AM
Yeah sure this time to buy.
All crypto is down and time to buy now.
Is absolutely you will takes a profit if you do that.
So, if you have much money buy now before price to hight.
And sell in right time.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 23, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
Every  dip  time is always time to buy this is a golden rule of crypto trader. Buy low sell high. So matically when there is a big dump. No days no hours no minutes of best time to buy. See the market now and know what market seems to be. I guess market is in dump. So buy buy buy and after a little wait earn profit
Activity: 133
April 23, 2018, 08:26:35 AM
the right time to buy bitcoin when the btc price is stable and we have to wait so as not to get stuck in the high price, And now is also a good time to buy bitcoin before the price is higher.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 23, 2018, 08:24:44 AM
It's time to buy. But I bought it back in February, not so bad, but it could have been much more profitable. The main thing is that the trend is reversed. I'm afraid it's not a trap.
Jump to: