Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 32. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 13, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
Yes right, now is the time to buy, crypto prices look very cheap so by buying now we get opportunities for big profits, I am always confident and optimistic that crypto's future will improve soon.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
Definitely time to buy ethereum because ethereum price is declined this is too low. Today ethereum price is$321 now buy more ethereum future will be get high profits ethereum is high potential coin in cryptomarket.

Would agree with you... but still it will decline this week more
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
Definitely time to buy ethereum because ethereum price is declined this is too low. Today ethereum price is$321 now buy more ethereum future will be get high profits ethereum is high potential coin in cryptomarket.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
The situation in the market is not the best for fees. I think now is the time to hold and invest. There are positive factors affecting the market now. Growth is bound to happen in 4-6 months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
Now is the time to buy the best, the price of the coins down very low, ETH only approximately $ 300. This is an opportunity for us to buy, if you miss this opportunity later this year you will regret it
Now is not the time to buy, because prices will still fall as there is no such factor and will not be in the near future because of which there will be growth. So I would not have mixed all the money in the crypt.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 06:21:43 AM
Now is the time to buy the best, the price of the coins down very low, ETH only approximately $ 300. This is an opportunity for us to buy, if you miss this opportunity later this year you will regret it
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I am expecting to see new top records in the following months or at the beginning of 2019. Until the bull run, I think we can see the prices very log again and again. I think it is good to make some buying in this term.
August 12, 2018, 05:28:19 PM
Just in the past days,  a huge down trend in the crypto market had plummet since the previous early months of the year.
But In my own assumption,  this huge drop is only temporary and might as well recover in the coming months. For me,  this bear market is the right time to buy crypto coins at a cheaper price value where it could generate good profit from your investment.
 Do not do panic selling for you will end up losing your  expected profit.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

In cryptocurrency sometimes you need to take a risk in order to earn some good profits but if you remember what happened last year where every coins are falling but before the end of the year everything goes back to it's higher value.
Activity: 88
August 12, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
I would not advise to invest in large coins, it is best to pay attention to fresh ICO. For example: the OPP Open WiFi project is very promising. The administration of the project will give the opportunity to earn tokens to all participants of the platform.
www.icovo.co/
August 12, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

I think its a good time to buy but make sure you will hold it for some time. Prices are bound to rise again after all the selling spree in the last two months.
Make sure to do a research before you choose a coin to invest in.

Bitcoin's crypto currency has shown impressive growth over the previous years, but it also had to endure strong falls and instant highs. I vote for it)
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Everything cheap now so if you have money yes it is time to buy, you can buy partially of course and if they drop much, you can buy again from lower price. I'm doing like this.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 12, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
Right now is the right time to buy. And I also believe that at the end of this year the price of all coins will reach a new record with a bigger increase than last year.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 11:04:09 AM
Perhaps it is,just now, from the cue ball, much still depends,and many violas are attached to it,so th where to shoot is not clear,all waiting for of course hope that the growth will begin,and will go up and the market potential is huge

I think this is the right time to buy because many coins in the market after big investors are gone show to us very nice price))
Activity: 158
August 12, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
Most of the cryptocurrencies have already seen new lows. I think such a strong rebound may cause investors to panic again. I think there may be panic sales again in the near future!
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
The perfect answer is NOW! No one can predict. But if you are good in researching and reviewing for the certain project. I'll guess that is the best time to buy. Wish you good luck sir. Smiley
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
Now is the best time to buy the coin
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
this is confuse, i do not really know what happen to market right now, but as far i know, the price is continue rising year by year.is not matter how bad he going down, the price will recovery.let's hope good things will happen.
Activity: 384
August 12, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
It's a good time to buy the current image. It's all red, but it's not always the case. If the bulls are not yet prepared, they may be preparing profitable and profitable times in the future. Patience.

I agree, with a cheap price we can get big profits, I always believe that cryptocurrencies' performance can improve and of course patience is an important thing that is needed to be able to get big profits, be patient is the best strategy for profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
you can buy it now and I'm sure you'll earn a lot because now the tokens are very low price and the rise will be very nice I think you know my friend
Pages:
Jump to: