Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 36. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
For now I think it will going down, there's no sign of any progress at all, with how the Bitcoin and Ethereum perform nowadays we can't expect any improvement in the market. I guess we need to keep holding a bit more, surely the Bull will take over before we know it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
I have already bought coins and the price has not yet fallen.  So I think now is still a good time to invest.
We need to wait, it's time the market will start growing again, investing in cryptocurrency today is meaningless!!!!
Activity: 144
August 07, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
I have already bought coins and the price has not yet fallen.  So I think now is still a good time to invest.
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
We all see that the market is now very unstable and shows itself not on the best side. The price of krypton can not be predicted reliably. But analyzing the market multifaceted can draw some conclusions. The price may drop further, but I think that it will happen later.
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Today the price has grown a little bit but it is still a good time to buy coins.  And I advise today to buy coins.
Activity: 92
August 07, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
I think this year's bull market may be difficult to come. Even if there is a sign of rapid growth in the market last week, its rate of decline is very fast!
Activity: 73
August 07, 2018, 08:34:54 AM
Discount time, because i won't see the price will fall down more, so buying more right now is good option if you want to make short trading profit, because the price will rebound in next week.
Activity: 110
August 07, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
Now, its time to buy because market have the lowest prices of altcoins. We should buy altcoins in this level and wait. Real investors use this chance and buy from deep we have to think like these real investor, improve yourself for more profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
If indeed you still believe in bitcoin you can buy it now. the current price is still very good to be able to buy it in the long term or short term. the most important thing is we are ready and also understand the analysis
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:04:49 AM
The Cryptocurrency market situation is currently not very good.
Cryptocurrency has often experienced price declines since the past few months.
This condition causes many people to feel pessimistic and start leaving Cryptocurrency.
I think if the market is currently experiencing a price decline then this is the right time to buy coins.
If you are interested, then buy coins when there is a good chance.
Activity: 58
August 07, 2018, 02:39:11 AM
I am not really able to predict the current market conditions, I know the current market conditions are indeed being down. and the theory of his time like this is a good time to buy and hold him until the price goes up again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
Everyone has different style, for me, I only buy during the dip and especially if the market is bearish so I can buy a lot of cheap coins.
I have proven in my years of stay in crypto that a good coin once dip, it will bounce back and will give you profit once you hold tight and wait for the bull season.
Activity: 406
August 07, 2018, 02:15:29 AM
It is really time to buy now you have to be very careful to buy any token for now. However, the price keep dropping each day and time. Please, If anybody want to buy get more information about the token.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
Yes, you are right, in my opinion, this is the right time to buy as much coins as you can, so you don't buy coins when the price has increased because it will hurt you. take advantage of moments when cheap prices like this are as good as possible.
Activity: 91
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
The price continues to fall and it looks like tomorrow the fall will continue.  So I think it's better to wait a little longer.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
August 06, 2018, 07:19:32 PM
Seem to me like a good time to actually buy into altcoin and other crypto because is likely the dip we are in will soon be out
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 06:29:26 PM
the current market situation is very difficult to predict, so many experienced people say that there will be growth again in the middle of this year but in fact the market is getting worse. in my opinion, hold it first if you want to buy it until the market situation moves up again because if you buy it now it is likely that for some time to come there will still be a decline again.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I think the current prices are good for buying generally. But of course, if you make purchases several times, you might make better profits and you can see how the market is going more clearly.
Activity: 133
August 06, 2018, 05:58:16 PM
I think now you can buy any coins except BTC, because only the BTC price has risen.  Now I advise you to invest in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: