Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 34. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
If you think it is right time to buy such coins i go with you, this recent days the market suffers the dropping price to those investors much better after you buy coins just hold it and wait for the price goes up and sell it not now..
Activity: 139
August 11, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
This is the right time to buy coins to those a long term holder cos the price on market ate still dropping down his price value, but if the time comes thst the markets recover and became stable his price so sell it to gain more profit...
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
you can buy now because the price of any currency is very low, take advantage of the coins because the market is near. so what are you waiting for?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
I thought that this is time for buy before 2-3 months ago and invested with my all cash, then everything dropped %40-50 more, so we cant know these prices are bottom or not but if you have mone, you can invest partly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
What do you think about EOS situation now ? It has quite low price unlike it was in april-may and forecasts predict good future for this cryptotechnology.
EOS and really a good coin for investing, but I think that now it is better not to buy anything since the market is falling and it is not clear where its bottom...
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
August 10, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
What do you think about EOS situation now ? It has quite low price unlike it was in april-may and forecasts predict good future for this cryptotechnology.
Activity: 57
August 10, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think it's worth the wait, because the price continues to fall.  Perhaps the price will fall by 10-15%.
Activity: 140
SatoWallet.com
August 10, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
Buy! Buy! Buy! When you saw a new ICO and you thinks it's promising, then buy because there token price is still low and you can get discount and many token as you can for holding, buying bitcoin today also is just fine too.

In fact, the crypto currency is a technology that belongs to the technology class "No Way Back". This is when a person starts to use something and could not imagine how they lived without him. So yes - it is right time to buy NOW!
Activity: 103
August 10, 2018, 01:55:42 PM
I think While market goes down, We can buy a lot coins but just top 10 of coins. We shouldnt think the other alternatives like Icos etc. I guess Market recover itself in 6-7 months. Just hold our coins.
Activity: 151
August 10, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
I think this is the last month when you can buy coins at such a low price and if you plan to invest it is better now to buy coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 06:33:07 AM
I do not think that now is the time to buy crypto currency, at the moment there is still no objective reason for growth. And because I think that now is not the time to buy, that's when there will be reasons for buying, then it will be worth buying.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 10, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
Bitcoin has fallen to new lows, with more than 90% of the altcoin falling more than 10%. I think in this trend, if there is not a lot of news or events to guide the market, the market may continue to fall!
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 06:19:54 AM
I think that a significant upward movement and a reversal of the downtrend will occur only after solving the issue of regulating cryptocurrency industry. This topic was to be discussed back in July at the meeting of G20, but postponed the hearing for October, so before October the movement will not change, and we still have time to buy at the best prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:49:42 AM
But now the market has already felt strong support and we can expect growth in the near future. I have already begun to buy crypto currency
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
as long as we are not in an ATH is a good time to buy, now we see a drop in the market, so we practically went back 2 weeks ago, but if we had bought in that time and sold last week we would have had a 1k gain, so it is good to buy in this type of dips
So it's worth doing if you want to invest in order to get quick money. But I do not like this strategy much because it takes a lot of time in the network to act on the news, but otherwise this will not work...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Time to buy is now!!
Okay that is right but who is willing to sell the coins right now when the market value is low? You can only get to invest in the type of coins that cannot give you high money in future and one should always make rational decision by investing only in the coins that are worth holding for profit.

Few around might be willing too sell BTC or another coin because of the panic or any reason so that opportunity should be availed as it can add extensively to the worth of your portfolio.
Activity: 23
August 09, 2018, 03:24:54 PM
as long as we are not in an ATH is a good time to buy, now we see a drop in the market, so we practically went back 2 weeks ago, but if we had bought in that time and sold last week we would have had a 1k gain, so it is good to buy in this type of dips
Activity: 69
August 09, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I prefer you have to buy these

ETH

BTC

NEO

Etherium has characteristics that favorably distinguish it from existing analogues. First, it is possible to store a variety of information. Secondly, it is possible to easily divide a single chain of blocks into multiple logical fragments. The originality of the construction of this blockchain is especially noticeable in the system token. The company-developer plans to further use this technology in many other areas of human life.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
Over the past few days, the prices of the key coins have fallen seriously, now is a great time to invest as the price will recover.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 09, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
It’s getting slowly depressing, short uptrends have always been followed by bigger dips to new lows and turned out as bulltraps, unfortunately SEC decision delayed and we are lower than ever. There is still a chance ETFs get approved next month but I currently I understand people who have enough and leave the space.
Pages:
Jump to: