Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 40. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
Yes, now is a great time to make new acquisitions, it's definitely a good investment. Just take a look at the prices and you will understand that this is the season of discounts.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
Its all going to recover, but we all just need to wait and be more patient, the time is the key in here, and if we do not wait, we wont have good profis by the end of the year
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
The current market is going down quite a lot. If you want to, it's time to start buying, but you need to divide it into many parts to buy in stages, I do not know if the market is down.
Activity: 630
July 31, 2018, 06:10:05 PM
Now is a great time to buy altcoin and bitcoin. Do not use someone else's suggestions as an outlet if you mis-analyze or lose money.
If we consider the situation at the crypto-currency market at the beginning of 2018, then I have never seen such instability and unpredictability. I would have nothing to predict and predict at the moment. But the fact that the price may fall and everything is lower, it is likely.
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 05:17:27 PM
Now is a great time to buy altcoin and bitcoin. Do not use someone else's suggestions as an outlet if you mis-analyze or lose money.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 05:07:24 PM
Why not ? After this month I think it will rise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
When the market is in crisis it is not good day to others because they are expecting different results at the short term period but the situation brings different result. While the others are celebrating for this situation because they can have good time to buy cryptos that have high ratings in the market so i believe buying some selected coins in the market during red time Is a perfect chance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
If Market goes down, this is buy chance but If Market goes up, this is time to sell. If you apply this rules, you will win and earn a lot of money.

Fully agree on that! This is the main law of trading, but it is hard to predict if the price will go up or down...
what happens today on the crypto-currency market is very frightening to users and they are not very willing to invest in ico companies and in coins. Perhaps the whole fault is a large amount of negative information on the crypto currency and investment in the crypto currency.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 30, 2018, 03:52:39 PM
If Market goes down, this is buy chance but If Market goes up, this is time to sell. If you apply this rules, you will win and earn a lot of money.

Fully agree on that! This is the main law of trading, but it is hard to predict if the price will go up or down...
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 03:50:18 PM
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 03:17:25 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
The market has become more stable and the price has not yet begun to grow.  I think it's better to buy coins now.

If you invest in alternative coins and Bitcoins now and have enough patience not to sell the cryptocurrency for at least several months or a year, it will give you the coolest opportunity to make the greatest expected profit.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 02:09:44 PM
It's really time to buy now because when SEC gives a positive news about cryptocurrency,  you might not be able to get some altcoins at this particular price again,  it's better to buy more cheaper altcoins with good fundamental before bull season comes
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
you asked the question in April fourteen but im talking for this day . This is risky time to invest in because market is so fragile . I think you have to wait a bit more .
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
July 30, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
The crypto money exchange CoinDeal became the arm sponsor of Wolverhampton Wanderers for an unspecified amount during the 2018-19 Premier League season.  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
The market has become more stable and the price has not yet begun to grow.  I think it's better to buy coins now.
it is true that we buy coins at this time it is better and to earn big profits will be very easy, because by buying coins for long-term grip of the coin will be expensive
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
Yes right, I think now is the most appropriate time to buy, the price will continue to improve so that the end of the year we can vacation because of the price of cryptocurrencie will increase significantly.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Yes, the market seems to follow the trend of the previous year which is skyrocketing when the end of the year, and I'm sure that now is the most appropriate time to buy, if we delay the price will continue to rise and expensive.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 30, 2018, 11:17:36 AM
Not yet, most of altcoins still unstable and I think you could buy some of those dumped coins. The train already comes to us but it needs time to make an impact on the entire market. Because who knows it just a trend and the price would falling agian.
Activity: 172
July 30, 2018, 11:02:27 AM
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 06:43:17 PM
many people will surely fail because of the likelihood of evaluation.
Studying the market is not complicated and gives a good idea of ​​how the value of coin investment will be in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: