Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 37. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
Time to buy is now it is cheap very cheap and if it gets cheaper buy more to even out your investments  . It is a huge risk yes ,but it can also bring you massive gains . I  invest in coins that i have done a good research on , too many scams out there
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
I think now is the last month when you can buy coins at a low price.  By the end of the year the price of coins will grow very much.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:15:44 PM
I’m at that annoying stage where I have so many projects I want to invest in or top up my holdings in at these prices but unfortunately don’t have the money to 😔. I would say this is definitely the time to be buying now as the bullrun is round the corner
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
Everything is cheap and I want to invest more but I dont have money so I can not in 1-2 months, I hope we can rise soon if altcoins dont rise I will invest again after 2-3 months, waiting for it.
Activity: 60
August 06, 2018, 04:03:43 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Of course, now is the best time to buy coins, because in a couple of months, a good and fast growth will begin.
Activity: 60
August 06, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
Today, the price has fallen a little and maybe tomorrow the price will fall again.  Therefore, it is worth waiting until tomorrow.
Activity: 163
August 06, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
I think this is a good time to buy Altcoins and BTC, because some of analysts predict that BTC prices will rise and the Altcoins too. So we should take advantage at cheap price and buy it.
You're right.  It is better now to buy coins, than a month later to buy coins at a high price.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
I think this is a good time to buy Altcoins and BTC, because some of analysts predict that BTC prices will rise and the Altcoins too. So we should take advantage at cheap price and buy it.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 01:02:03 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I have already bought coins for a long time, but now the coin price is also very good.  And if you have not invested, now is a good time for this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
in my opinion the entire crypto-currency market is now quiet in anticipation and is preparing for a strong jump upward
Activity: 294
August 06, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
agree, now is the perfect time to collect several altcoins. because the current price is still below the standard standard and I think it will last a long time ... choose an altcoin with a profile that has a good impact in the future, don't choose altcoin that have low prices but don't go up

Everyone wants to choose such an altcoin. Do you recommend an altcoin? he market has too many coins and is also very difficult to choose.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
agree, now is the perfect time to collect several altcoins. because the current price is still below the standard standard and I think it will last a long time ... choose an altcoin with a profile that has a good impact in the future, don't choose altcoin that have low prices but don't go up
Activity: 406
August 06, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Now is the time for us to buy, because the market is falling deeply, the price of the altcoin is now very cheap, maybe if you do not buy now you will regret later, later this year altcoin price will increase So now is the chance
many people said like this. "this is good time to buy bcause too long down" but the fact that all coisn still price stuck or even they are down deeper. idk until when like this maybe next year
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
I think that even if the price goes still down, in the next six months we should expect growth. Significant growth, which will surprise us all and bear fruit to the most patient investors.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
It's always time to buy. But you should choose the times when the price is low. In the near future no one can predict that the market will go up or down but I believe the market will recover like the end of 2017
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 06, 2018, 10:36:43 AM
yes.its good time to buy altcoin or bitcoin. today market going to dump again. you can buy or wait little a bit for more dump. today JpMorgan again called bitcoin is a scamp  Grin Grin Grin source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-returns-to-bitcoin-bashing-calls-cryptocurrency-a-scam so market would crashed more and time to buy
Activity: 149
August 06, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
Yes, right now is the right time to collect a lot of assets and save them until prices rise again, seeing that at the end of the year the price always increases very high
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 06, 2018, 09:29:46 AM
Now is the time for us to buy, because the market is falling deeply, the price of the altcoin is now very cheap, maybe if you do not buy now you will regret later, later this year altcoin price will increase So now is the chance
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 07:36:23 AM
The price has already started to grow, so it's better to buy coins today.  Perhaps this is not yet stable growth, but it's better not to take risks.
At greater expense, this is an attempt at coin prices to bounce off the bottom and who knows where they will go next, but prices are already quite good enough to think about buying...
Activity: 181
August 05, 2018, 11:18:33 PM
The price has already started to grow, so it's better to buy coins today.  Perhaps this is not yet stable growth, but it's better not to take risks.
Pages:
Jump to: