Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 38. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 05:38:29 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

For the umpteenth time, I have been making purchases this year. Am not sure whether there is more downside for altcoins left yet however I feel it is about time the market starts moving upwards
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
If you do not buy coins now, then in the future you will lose a good profit.  Already, the price starts to grow.
How do you know? why are you so sure if prices will rise? do you have accurate analysis or just follow-up to say prices will go up without you reviewing them first? for now, I think it's still full of drama about crypto prices.
Activity: 69
August 05, 2018, 04:56:26 PM
If you do not buy coins now, then in the future you will lose a good profit.  Already, the price starts to grow.
Activity: 68
August 05, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
It is "almost" time to buy.
We about witnessing a lot of bearish signs for the next couple of days/ weeks. Before that we still need to be patient for that market to calm itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:33:15 PM
Yes, I'm sure the price of crypto coins in this year will definitely rise very high. But this time is a good opportunity for you to buy potentially critical coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
No One can say that it's time to buy or sell. I think that the fall in prices will continue for some time. so wait for buy and make a new investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
In the current situation the best decision will be just to go out in fiat money, because I think the market will continue falling. In my opinion during the whole year bitcoin and market will be in flat.
last week bitcoin grows but not significantly. i think it's the sign that bitcoin will grow to the moon
we need several news to support its growing. maybe ETF would be
Activity: 198
August 05, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
yes totally now its the perfect time to invest in coins they are dumping but first choose the perfect coin and make researches and ask people who have been in the market from long time because they now the market well and also they know when to buy or to sell and even after you buy you have to wait to make profit
Activity: 80
August 05, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
Ethereum does not fall under $ 300, I think. Ethereum may be a chance to buy. It can also be bought at BitCoin because it is said to cost 10 thousand dollars.
Activity: 518
August 05, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

Time to buy a good ICO. One thing to look out for when investing in a blockchain ICO is whether the team already has an existing product or prototype, that will actually benefit with exploiting the blockchain for its existing product with new technology.
ICOs are tricky to predict nowadays, but if you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like the ongoing Eterbase project can have great returns in the long run.
Eterbase is one of those coins. It is backed by a very competent team and a great product that shows promise among veterans.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
Why now buy something? Of course, this can be done if you want to lose your money, but it seems to me much better to wait a little time to buy coins at a cheaper price.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 05, 2018, 08:33:45 AM
I think that now is the right moment to conduct procurement because the market is in a stable position and then i hope price up  in last the years
I do not think that now such a moment because the market is constantly falling down and there is no certainty that tomorrow it will not ask even more. Therefore, I prefer to look for the entry point and not to enter...

Indeed it seems we're going constantly lower, the short uptrends have always been followed by bigger dips to new lows and turned out as bulltraps, unfortunately it happened again now. The only thing that can revert the trend is the SEC on August 10
Activity: 364
August 04, 2018, 05:46:43 PM
I think that now is the right moment to conduct procurement because the market is in a stable position and then i hope price up  in last the years
I do not think that now such a moment because the market is constantly falling down and there is no certainty that tomorrow it will not ask even more. Therefore, I prefer to look for the entry point and not to enter...
Activity: 57
August 04, 2018, 12:30:53 AM
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 12:17:43 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 02:26:51 PM
According to me yes this is the best time to buy BTC/ETH or whatever altcoins you want. I think we are very close to see the new records. Hopefully, the crypto market will recover soon and it will be going to the moon as well. So in my opinion before the market recover, we should buy now and probably this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 125
August 03, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
It seems to me that the market has already begun to recover and remains a little until a good growth.  And if you want to get a good profit by the end of the year, it is better to invest now.
Activity: 150
August 03, 2018, 01:52:58 PM
Now the situation on the market is very good and in a few weeks the price of coins will start to grow steadily.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
I think that soon all the crypto-currency market will start to blossom and the price of one bitcoin will reach 50,000 dollars. I really hope for it
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
In the current situation the best decision will be just to go out in fiat money, because I think the market will continue falling. In my opinion during the whole year bitcoin and market will be in flat.
Pages:
Jump to: