Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 57. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
Actually we cant predict the market when will it goes green and red but for now this is the right time to buy altcoins because the price is too cheap.
But if you will wait for a few days it will not significantly alter your final profit, but it can save you, if the market does not act as it seems. But we must be patient in order to get what we want later.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 07:57:49 AM
When do you buy it?
Then I will definitely tell you: buy it right away.
Now this encryption market is the best investment moment. In the future, I believe that encryption will only increase and will not decrease. Wait for the right time to throw.
Activity: 89
July 15, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
For the current trend of analysis. I have always had a positive attitude. Because bitcoin has been falling over the past few months. There's no reason to keep going down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:56:07 AM
Actually we cant predict the market when will it goes green and red but for now this is the right time to buy altcoins because the price is too cheap.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
The ideal time to buy. Then the prices of such low will not be on coins. Undecided
Activity: 108
July 15, 2018, 07:46:44 AM
I am positive about current market trends and I expect a rebound in the euro area at the end of the World Cup. The last few months. Bitcoin sold off heavily. It's time to start rising again.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
can not be predicted, but there is no harm if you start buying now, because the price is still below normal, and the price is still falling away Smiley. I suggest to choose the active coin of its movement Thanks
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
July 15, 2018, 07:37:09 AM
Nobody can be sure about the right time to buy, but a few of the smart traders I know (and personally respect) have started buying BTC and alts when bitcoin is between 6K - 7K. It probably won't go much lower than this (or dumps for a short time and bounces back hard).
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:16:06 AM
No one can say that it's time to buy or sell. But in my opinion it's the best time to buy because the value of altcoins and bitcoins are down. If you Belive in crypto then hold and wait for the best time Which is coming soon.....

Activity: 32
July 14, 2018, 01:32:57 AM
You shouldnt furthr dip,because underneath - 20% off isnt that great productive and the market is by all accounts going to fall flat more,watch out for the ethereum and neo on the grounds that these two underestimated coins will be enormous couple of months from now as they have the most intense stages in the community.Wait for atelast 30% with these altcoins so you can amplify your benefits.
Activity: 216
July 13, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
Yeah, I believe it is time to buy crypto. We are about to recover and it is very sweet level for purchases.
it is nor recommendation, but I keep doing that
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 13, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
Presently, no one can predict perfectly well what the situation of the market will be.
Activity: 350
July 13, 2018, 05:27:36 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

The market prices today is currently dumping and i can suggest that it was the best time to invest due to the market prices that are cheaper and you can take advantage by hoarding a huge amount of coins.
Activity: 94
July 13, 2018, 05:02:38 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think in the coming month the price will drop by a maximum of 10%.  And I think if you are investing now, you will not lose anything.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 01:20:43 PM
I have already been on buying spree's these past months, if you haven't yet then I'd say it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
The main question in what time do you wait growing if you talk about next 3 month I think it's looking realistic.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
from what I see and experience the current market situation is very bad. I think everyone is losing money in exchange for now. but the current conditions are good to buy and then hold on. but I personally do not believe the price of crypto will reach all new records. one of crypto seen from market process, I believe ethereuem will experience process like end of last year.
Activity: 69
July 13, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
It is dependably time to purchase, digital currencies dependably guve us a decent incentive for the future and it gives more benefits. We as a whole need is simply hold our token if the token will dump or pump. The cryptographic money is ease back to pump yet persistence is forever our key to have a decent future benefits in the showcasing digital forms of money. I think persistence is the best key on the off chance that you are holding your tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 13, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
I think we should be patient, the crypto currency will be restored for a very long time. And the longer the recovery phase, the more dynamic will be the explosive growth at the moment of greening the market.
Activity: 107
July 13, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

It's difficult to predict what will happen next.
But if you see the market price is down,  take this chance to buy more coin.
So,  if the market is recovering,  you can sell it and gain more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: