Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 55. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 08:37:52 PM
I think the encryption price will rise to a new height!
And I think the current market situation is very good. Although the price is in a down state, it is because of the price drop that we can buy a lot of good quality coins in order to usher in the bull market in the near future and bring us huge profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
The present market has tumbled to a trough and I don't figure it will keep on falling. So this is a decent time for us to contribute. I trust the market will get once more. It might require some investment. Just we have enough persistence to pause. We Will get a liberal return.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 08:06:08 PM
Hello, man!
Now the cryptocurrency market price is falling sharply. As a loyal hobbyist of cryptocurrency, I definitely think that encryption will only develop better and better, and the increase will be bigger and bigger! Don't make a wrong decision easily because of the fall at this time!

It can be a good lesson to learn if you have made a wrong decision towards your coin. But for this time a market situation which its too different plfrom the past 6 months the downtrend of market makes it possible for a good buying coins because this is the only last price ever it reach once the market is a struggle condition of value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:57:38 PM
I believe that now is actually the best time to buy coins/tokens, because the market is currently rising, steadly day to day market price is always increasing and it affects the cryptocurrency price. so now is the time if you want to buy coins
Activity: 574
July 15, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
It's time to invest now
Really, you still didn't buy any crypto, make some individual analysis and buy
I belive into these guys:
1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO
6. Monero
7. ZCash
8. ZCoin
Hope, you will have fun and a great profit
But don't put all money inro one crypto
And don't use ALL your money for crypto - use only a little part of them
Activity: 102
July 15, 2018, 07:51:21 PM
Hello, man!
Now the cryptocurrency market price is falling sharply. As a loyal hobbyist of cryptocurrency, I definitely think that encryption will only develop better and better, and the increase will be bigger and bigger! Don't make a wrong decision easily because of the fall at this time!
Activity: 117
July 15, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
Currently there are too many Altcoins in the market, you should inform yourself a bit to know in which you will invest your money. And which currencies will be correct some of them could be Ethereum that lately is having a great potential and others would be Monero, Ripple.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
its always time to buy, if you have capital, you can buy in anytime and than just wait for profit
Activity: 136
July 15, 2018, 05:40:48 PM
Even if you now buy coins and then the price drops even more, then all the same when the market recovers you will receive a profit.
Activity: 139
July 15, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
I think the price will not fall by 20% or more.  Therefore, it is better now to buy coins, because in a month it will be too late.
Activity: 129
July 15, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
You should buy now. Coins like lamden, cardano and power house are supposed to be in your wallets so that  when they rise, you will not have to regret for not having them
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
July 15, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
if I may give an opinion, maybe this is the right time to buy. at a time when prices are below and sell when prices go up. it's a natural thing to do to make a profit. I think everyone thinks that way. but must remain cautious in stepping nd not have ambition.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
I think this only depends on how you think the cryptocurrency market will develop in the longterm. It is difficult to really hit the bottom and before waiting too long and coins start mooning again I would not like to miss the opportunity the people have right now. So many good altcoins are even lower than they were in december and just make sure to choose the valuable projects. If doing so then I think right now is a good buying opportunity, when you believe in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
It is the time to buy. What are you waiting for? Just go for coins like paragon and lisk as well as icx. These coins should be bought and stored in wallets as soon as possible if you want great returns.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
Today the market shows positive dynamics, what do you think about this? I think that today we still need to start investing in the crypto-currency sector, for many reasons, because we today have very great opportunities in the future.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
although now it seems that almost all of the coin prices on the market are in touch, but it seems that it is still the right time to buy some coins to hold in the long run because the increase is not too high
Activity: 71
July 15, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
Now is not the best time to buy, the price moved in a small range around $6000-6400? both sides have a chance to win. Bears and Bulls still fighting need to wait more.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
I Personally think that crypto currency price will go up in near future. but I think it will not reach any record at this moment
copper member
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
I think now is the time to buy. The market begins to slowly come to life. Many coins show little growth. The patriarchs of the crypto market Bitcoin And Ethereum played their value a little after falling at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Even with a falling market, you can find a coin that is profitable to buy and the price for which will only grow. I recommend that you take care and study new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: