Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 54. (Read 146502 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
this is the best time to buy more and more altcoin, why? because the price is down and alot of people wil be willing to sell off in panic so as a good investor you buy from those willing to sell and hold till the price get back to normal. i believe the price is going to come back and not only coming back but it will come back really stronger and better and only those that invested in it while the system is down will be only to harvest what they have sown.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
It has been time to buy since this February, and nobody can for sure predict when the market will start to grow constantly. So you should decide by yourself which time is best to buy, and do not listen to other people.
Activity: 84
July 17, 2018, 09:29:51 AM
Buying when the price of the bitcoin is dropping is do advisable since it will also skyrocket other altcoin if btc is rising.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
July 17, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
The market is really down right now and almost entering the bull phase, so I feel this is the ideal time to start buying. I think you should go ahead and invest your money in BTC itself since that is the coin which will give the maximum ROI in this bull run.
These are the ideal times to invest in any coin. Do not waste such golden opportunities.
Activity: 38
July 17, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
Seems like a decent time, I'm buying more slowly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
the market began to grow but you can still have time to invest at a good price
Activity: 278
July 17, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
It was a painful lesson for me, because approximately at the same time that you have wrote this post, I was buying alternative cryptocurrencies thinking that the market is being recovered, it was my mistake, lol.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 17, 2018, 04:15:57 AM
We can't really guess. But invest only when the market is down and sell when there is a profit. In order to know and make better decision, Ftec an upcoming trading platform could be of a great help. https://ftec.ai
Activity: 171
July 17, 2018, 04:08:11 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think maybe in a couple of days there will be a small price drop and then there will be growth again.  Perhaps now it is best to buy coins.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 07:52:52 PM
The best time to buy is when the bitcoin's price is low like now. It is suggested to buy all favorite altcoins you wish to have and you think profitable. Once the market goes green, you'll surely gain so much profit.
Low?  Grin It's 10 time more than two years ago! When bitcoin was around 600$.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 07:51:21 PM
Absolutely. It depends what you buy. Best ICO in 2018 is the Trufield ICO. Trufield presale is live and open to everyone to invest. Invest in the new oil with Trufield health data management system. Join this successful project that will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Learn more here https://Trufield.com. Like the Trufield project, then please share this message
Activity: 201
July 16, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
The best time to buy is when the bitcoin's price is low like now. It is suggested to buy all favorite altcoins you wish to have and you think profitable. Once the market goes green, you'll surely gain so much profit.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I probably would have bought coins better now, because there is a high probability that the price will not fall any more.
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
July 16, 2018, 04:52:28 PM
I'm not considering sometimes as best or worst to buy or sell because there is always a time when to buy would be a little bit better than in another time and also it works in opposite direction.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 16, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

I think that the price of the crypto will come down again. because the current situation is getting tougher, and many countries that do not like bitcoin so to ride it are probably very difficult.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
Today the market has shown a green light and I think it's time to buy. Let's do it all together, make the market grow!
Activity: 602
July 16, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
yesterday was better times https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 40
July 16, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
Best time to purchase is at whatever point thea showcase is draining too much,as existing apart from everything else it doesnt is by all accounts a major plunge that is the reason I wont prescribe to purchase from it,wait for these coins to drain atleat 30% so you can without much of a stretch profit at whatever point the market has recovered,i have beein purchasing from the base so I could profit from these bleeding business sector and you ought to do it as well.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
Yes, last weeks it is a very good moment to get a good purchase of altcoins. Intuition suggests that soon the rapid growth will begin
Activity: 155
July 16, 2018, 12:31:55 AM
of course this is a good time to buy because the price is low. It's a great time to start to look for assets as much as possible and waiting to sell it some time later.
Pages:
Jump to: