Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 53. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
This is perfect time to buy some altcoins and bitcoin for the market is going down then a moment goes up. The more days bitcoin price didn't do any improvement to go up people got panic but not all. The market price went up and goes down but definitely one day it will recover. Greatness of crypto does not mean always going through good situations but it goes sometimes in the way crypto people doesn't like. Part of crypto greatness. Buy now and hold if you decides to do so.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:49:39 AM
It has to be time to buy.  Sure BTC can go lower, but with a potential bull market looming, the upside looks promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
I will not buy anything until bitcoin costs less than $ 9,000. This is very dangerous, the market is unstable.

I don't understand, you'll wait for BTC to rise to 9k and you'll buy it then?  Undecided
Activity: 406
July 17, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
dont think so. New day - new dump. Better watch out. We dont want to lose money at that time. It will take long times to recover, but not now
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
I will not buy anything until bitcoin costs less than $ 9,000. This is very dangerous, the market is unstable.
Activity: 65
July 17, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
its hard to predict what will go on for coin market. these coins prices is recently get to bottom line.but there are more signs to announce some positive fluctuation
so, its time to buy potential coin that you think it will get high price in short time.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 17, 2018, 11:14:08 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
So that you can choose the time to buy it quite difficult , because the market is always unpredictable , maybe today is the peak of tomorrow and possibly the opposite , today will be the bottom of tomorrow. So the determination of this is quite difficult. When you invest you' re going to have to take a lot of risk , so to invest wisely , the first thing is that you have to have a vision and find out all you need to know about the best buy - in.
copper member
Activity: 48
July 17, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
Don’t be too late to buy some cryptocurrency someday a huge profit will earn in the future. But deeply study about cryptocurrency it is very risky, I have encountered how many times I scam, failed and a big loss but I would suggest buying this coin ( microbitcoin.co )
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
It is always time to buy some altcoins. If you want to buy some altcoins, you should know what altcoins will have a good future and if it will have a good value. While the altcoins are in low proce, grab this chance to buy more to have a good profits in the future and hold until it reaches your desired prices to sell it in the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
It is okay to buy but be smart in buying, do some research so that you will not encounter a deep loss. In my side, If I have more money to finance I will buy and buy but only those I think belongs in a promising project.
But at this moment too much Altcoin is in the market, you should inform yourself a bit to know where you are going to invest your money. And which currencies are correct some of them could be the Ethereum which recently has great potential.
Activity: 169
July 17, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
Yes is to good time to buy now!!  Cause all token were low price !! And keeping it more !  And wait for the token will pump it up in this comming month!!
Activity: 69
July 17, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
It is okay to buy but be smart in buying, do some research so that you will not encounter a deep loss. In my side, If I have more money to finance I will buy and buy but only those I think belongs in a promising project.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
I agree that now is the right time to buy, an indication that the market is improving soon and the size that the market is improving soon is today's bitcoin price is up more than 4% and I'm sure this bitcoin price could reach more than $ 7,500.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
Now the price has risen by about 15-20%, but by the end of the year growth will be much larger and it is better now to buy coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
I don't know. On the one hand, we see growth for almost the second day and this is a good sign, on the other - you can wait to make sure that the growth is long.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
If you have a money for investing, you can buy any coins you want. I dont make an investment of this market conditions because I filled the lost limit. I am waiting to return of the king
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 17, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
Now it is time to buy the coin you wanted in this bear market , because in next 1-2 month market will recover and we will see bull run also once ETF get approved . when Bitcoin will pump then other coins specially good projects will be pumped . so be ready for shopping .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
This is the good time to buy with BTC price is only 6,5k$, ETH only 450 $...I think this price is the lowest price before the crypto go uptrend and you never have the other chance to buy in the cheap price
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
The question is relevant today. Is it possible in the current market, someone can think of selling? Be patient, wait, why risk already earned. If the currency is invested in projects and they are worthwhile, they will always bring profit.  I plan to keep for another six months or a year, until bitcoin reaches somewhere up to 15k and above.
Activity: 133
July 17, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
believe me, crypto will rise again, but it takes time for that, I think the price of Crypto will rise again in early 2019, then this is the time to buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: