Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 58. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:56:15 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

Currently I'm just buying. Just a matter of time when it will start increasing again.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Activity: 33
July 13, 2018, 07:54:00 AM
Its unpredictable, and risky, there are many reason for dumping all coins.
Buy in increments so you don't have to worry about if the market is bullish or bearish.  If you're investing in a good project, it will eventually give you profits for your investment. 
Activity: 90
July 13, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
If you believe that fall will be a price increase on coins now of course you need to buy. But if growth does not start then it is likely that prices will fall even lower because all the people believed that prices will start to sell coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I think so . Since most of the coins right now are in decreasing state so you can buy the coins in cheap prices and there are more speculation that the market will bounce back in the next two years.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 13, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
I do not want the market to fall waiting only for growth. But perhaps it is worth counting on another market move down
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
Time to buy altcoin. because you will get a cheap price and big profits. if you buy bitcoin too risky and bitcoin price for now is still expensive. so think carefully about your decision before buying a crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
I think we will see stabilty a long time in market and prices of coins won't increase but If you can wait october or more to gain most profit, You can gain good profites bro. Just believe just trust to this technology.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
now the prices for coins are the lowest for the last 9 months so if you want to buy coins I must do it now because the fall in prices of the coins will start to grow and you may not be able to buy coins at a low price
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
Now the market is down and lower prices won't fall so if you want to buy coins now is the perfect time for this. In the fall, all hope for growth and coins and will begin to buy up coins and push the price increases
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
Yes. I think this is the time to buy especially when the prices have gone down now then you hold it for sometime till you gain profits.
Activity: 77
July 13, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
now the price of coins is in one place and very rarely pleases us with small lifts but if you want to buy coins then now is a very good time to buy because if the growth starts in autumn then you can not buy coins at such a low price as now
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
Yes, I think it's time for investment. 2019, should bring good ground for successful investment. So I advise you to think about what kind of currency you want to invest in.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
Today bitcoin has gone down by 7% and ethereum buy 10% so today is a good time to make some investement as i think when market is down is the best time to buy as it can recover again in next couple of days and you get immediate profit.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
I hope the market for cryptographic currencies will rise again. because there are positive news. Everything was so bad until this time. now investors will win.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 13, 2018, 06:36:54 AM
I think this is the best time to buy, this is perhaps the best price this year, all investors do not miss this chance to get some coins at a low price.
You can only see that it's the best time to buy when you believe that the market will recover.
Only few will survive and be profitable because majority will think that because of the continues market drop, the market will crash.
Activity: 81
July 13, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
I think this is the best time to buy, this is perhaps the best price this year, all investors do not miss this chance to get some coins at a low price.
Activity: 114
July 13, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
I think this the best time to buy because now almost all the coins in a big dip. However, the price will increase little by little and will be high in the end of this year. So, this is the best time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 120
July 13, 2018, 02:34:44 AM
I also believe that today is a good time to invest in the cryptocurrency market down such a low price that we will never see again. Then Waiting for January
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
The thing that I have learnt from April is not to be hurry, if you will wait for a few days it will not change significantly your ultimate profit, but it can save your ass, if the market is not acting like it seems it will.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
On the off chance that I were you I would sit tight for more hours,as these coins will drain more after the market has gone bull rune it is important to have adjustments that we are as of now observed today,wait for the base so you woul make a ton of benefits when the market has begun to recover.Buying from the base would be much productive analyze purchasing from the green market,you arent going to make benefits when those green candles are as of now at the pinnacle.
Pages:
Jump to: