Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1425 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 153
November 12, 2019, 07:57:14 PM
there is no specific time to buy bitcoin, every the dip is good to buy. all depends on the goal, if for the long term anytime is good time to buy, because sooner or later bitcoin will move higher for the future.

We are not even experiencing any dip or price dip because judging from the price of Bitcoin from 3k to it present price. There are lots of changes. Many people are always waiting for a particular price 'dip' and end up losing. I think now is the best time to buy, sooner price might be unaffordable.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
November 12, 2019, 02:09:09 PM
if you can sleep comfortably when you put your head on the pillow this is the right time to buy bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 12, 2019, 11:28:15 AM
there is no specific time to buy bitcoin, every the dip is good to buy. all depends on the goal, if for the long term anytime is good time to buy, because sooner or later bitcoin will move higher for the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 12, 2019, 07:09:17 AM
I think it will go down more until it hits $8.2k level and that's the best time to buy bitcoin. And it already break the suoport level so we might see it in anytime to go down.

And it is a opportunity to buy some altcoins and wait again if the value will pumps once more or bounce back to $10k.
There is a possibility for bitcoin to reach for that price you mentioned. As the price is really unpredictable we could buy some btc to the point that we can take the risks. The market is volatile so in my opinion, let's grab the chance in buying when it’s low and have patience until such time we could see the pump price of bitcoin.
Correct, if you have enough funds to buy bitcoin by now better to accumulate and keep buying. There's no certainty with the value, it can fall or it can break up and bounce to much higher level. The timing will be in your expense if you are aiming for long term investment you won't be affected of any downfall. The fact that you into investment business so better to have enough patience to wait for the time that you are already satisfied with the profits that you've got.
Yes buying bitcoin now is good if theres enough money to buy dont waste time because bitcoin is a good investment and i think this is the right time to buy and accumulate bitcoin. Bitcoin price now are cheap so what are you waiting for buy bitcoin and hold it.
Once you buy bitcoin all you have to do is to wait and have patience to wait for the right time for you to sell it.
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2019, 05:39:51 AM
Its always time to buy Bitcoin but only within a reasonable setup, dont buy it now if you dont also like buying it at 6000.   If the idea is to trade it then we got to be realistic where its possible range is right now.

If idea is to trade, but what if the idea is to hold? Then setup should be different! Long-term investors can be separated in two
groups, first are professional investors, and in other group people like me, ordinary people with a normal job.
   Professional investors have experience and funds, ordinary people depend from salary. It's a big difference. I invest on monthly
basis, from my salary. I don't wait price to drop to buy, for me it's good as long as the price is under $10k.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
November 11, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
Its always time to buy Bitcoin but only within a reasonable setup, dont buy it now if you dont also like buying it at 6000.   If the idea is to trade it then we got to be realistic where its possible range is right now.   I think it can move positively upwards so long as it can keep above the 50 day average price.
  Thats the blue line here:

The yellow line is 200 day and harder to pass, the reason for optimism now would be that the 200DMA is rising which means an increasing amount of space to rise potentially.    So this whole area is for trading more then holding within a more certain trend, there is no defined trend for the moment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 11, 2019, 10:13:33 AM
I think it will go down more until it hits $8.2k level and that's the best time to buy bitcoin. And it already break the suoport level so we might see it in anytime to go down.

And it is a opportunity to buy some altcoins and wait again if the value will pumps once more or bounce back to $10k.
There is a possibility for bitcoin to reach for that price you mentioned. As the price is really unpredictable we could buy some btc to the point that we can take the risks. The market is volatile so in my opinion, let's grab the chance in buying when it’s low and have patience until such time we could see the pump price of bitcoin.
Correct, if you have enough funds to buy bitcoin by now better to accumulate and keep buying. There's no certainty with the value, it can fall or it can break up and bounce to much higher level. The timing will be in your expense if you are aiming for long term investment you won't be affected of any downfall. The fact that you into investment business so better to have enough patience to wait for the time that you are already satisfied with the profits that you've got.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 11, 2019, 09:51:21 AM

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
November 11, 2019, 06:36:07 AM

The right time for bitcoin buying were just missed, because we had a price as low as $7500 which is low compared to the present market price of $9500. This is going to increase over the years, before that anytime soon there is also some decline in the value. Who were with plans for buying can spend on buying by the time of small crash.

It's a great time to buy crypto in my opinion because it's extra cheap and getting in now means you will be able to sell at top valuation and it can be huge. but you need to remember that this will be a long-term investment. for short time I just spot a bullish opportunity now that can be traded and i see a window for buying with targets at $10,000 and $10,300. after which we shall see whether bearish is over or remains.

when viewed from now I think it is still good to buy bitcoin, and IMO a good time to buy bitcoin is to buy every the dip, because I'm sure after entering 2020 it will be a bullish time, at least it will go above $10k and it's good to continue to $15.

yeah today the price came a little down and recovered again so it means still it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin now as far as i concerned i think it will be a very good decision, and waiting for dump is completely baseless because the price is now on the stage of stability, a big dump will never occur, instead the price will increase and in next year the price will be too high to buy it.
Exactly now a day price is down so we can buy at a low price but as time passing it will increase. Those who are truly interested in buying bitcoin they should grab the opportunity and buy some coins at this amazing chance of low price as after only a few months price will be really high and then it will take more than double price for purchasing than now so just buy now as much as you can.
What we see now in the market is that the price of bitcoin returns to $ 9,000 +, and maybe those who made yesterday's purchases have made a small profit, it looks like bitcoin will gradually increase again and making purchases now is the right time before the price of bitcoin rises too far .
and if you trust bitcoin and will benefit you, let it move as it is because when bitcoin goes down it will definitely go up again and it all depends on how strong your patience is to wait.
if the support hold $8600 can last 4 hours, I think you can buy it if you want to get profit in the future,
but if Bitcoin falls more than $ 8600 we will see $ 8200 or even $ 7200, hopefully Bitcoin can survive this decline
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 10, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

The right time for bitcoin buying were just missed, because we had a price as low as $7500 which is low compared to the present market price of $9500. This is going to increase over the years, before that anytime soon there is also some decline in the value. Who were with plans for buying can spend on buying by the time of small crash.

It's a great time to buy crypto in my opinion because it's extra cheap and getting in now means you will be able to sell at top valuation and it can be huge. but you need to remember that this will be a long-term investment. for short time I just spot a bullish opportunity now that can be traded and i see a window for buying with targets at $10,000 and $10,300. after which we shall see whether bearish is over or remains.

when viewed from now I think it is still good to buy bitcoin, and IMO a good time to buy bitcoin is to buy every the dip, because I'm sure after entering 2020 it will be a bullish time, at least it will go above $10k and it's good to continue to $15.

yeah today the price came a little down and recovered again so it means still it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin now as far as i concerned i think it will be a very good decision, and waiting for dump is completely baseless because the price is now on the stage of stability, a big dump will never occur, instead the price will increase and in next year the price will be too high to buy it.
Exactly now a day price is down so we can buy at a low price but as time passing it will increase. Those who are truly interested in buying bitcoin they should grab the opportunity and buy some coins at this amazing chance of low price as after only a few months price will be really high and then it will take more than double price for purchasing than now so just buy now as much as you can.
What we see now in the market is that the price of bitcoin returns to $ 9,000 +, and maybe those who made yesterday's purchases have made a small profit, it looks like bitcoin will gradually increase again and making purchases now is the right time before the price of bitcoin rises too far .
and if you trust bitcoin and will benefit you, let it move as it is because when bitcoin goes down it will definitely go up again and it all depends on how strong your patience is to wait.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 10, 2019, 11:23:23 AM

Merit: 264
November 09, 2019, 10:37:21 PM

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 09, 2019, 03:20:44 PM
That is just an article to increase people's fear and they will lead holders to sell their Bitcoin. When you want to invest, you should rely on your research and don't think too much about the right time to get into it. Doubts in our minds affect your psychological side, what you need to believe is that you must be sure that Bitcoin can rise many times more than the current price even though it takes 3-5 years to come. I'm pretty sure of this because many countries have recognized that and started using blockchain technology. So, there comes a time that total supply is nearing the limit and demand will increase.
If you are doing your own research then whatever results you get should also include a time or a price in which you could obtain the best benefits if you buy, we have been through a small decrease in the price of bitcoin, nothing too significant so if your research tells you the price of bitcoin will resume its upward trajectory then this could be the perfect moment to buy.

However if you are like me and think that most likely we could see a further decrease in the price of bitcoin during the next weeks or months then this is the time to wait and be calm because the opportunity to buy bitcoin for a cheap price may not last long.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
November 09, 2019, 07:07:18 AM
I think buying bitcoin or not all depends on the research we do. if we are sure that bitcoin will pump again then don't delay buying immediately. but if we feel bitcoin can drop even lower then wait. do the research seriously and be sure of the decisions that have been taken. and do not ever regret the decision that has been taken. before entering the bitcoin market we must know that the price of bitcoin is very volatile and unpredictable. all possibilities can occur. in investing bitcoin we must be patient and not easily panic.
A lot of things must be concerned before we make investment especially on bitcoin price. Although we already research, market condition must be looked carefully. Because all research sometime still not help if market still on high price. Research and right time needed in this kind of investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 08, 2019, 11:31:08 PM
I think buying bitcoin or not all depends on the research we do. if we are sure that bitcoin will pump again then don't delay buying immediately. but if we feel bitcoin can drop even lower then wait. do the research seriously and be sure of the decisions that have been taken. and do not ever regret the decision that has been taken. before entering the bitcoin market we must know that the price of bitcoin is very volatile and unpredictable. all possibilities can occur. in investing bitcoin we must be patient and not easily panic.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 08, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 284
November 08, 2019, 01:12:41 PM
The article is written to promote visitors to read it, it has to say something dramatic or people wont bother to raise any interest to finish the page I guess.   We just broke past the 200 day average and are now above the 50 day, its possible we do recover from here but the price remains weak and subject to continued doubts within a longer term bullish picture imo.

I dont think crypto is super cheap, but its now way off the highs.  All the bullish talk from the previous rise is still as valid now and cheaper to participate and go forward with but also we can get cheaper prices.   People tend to be worried a little too much with constantly what happens next, I try to only worry about the big problem of long term security and usage, etc.

Expected from "journalists" just to raise the view count imo, and doesn't really care about the topic at hand. A typical work of a so-called "journalist", they will attack certain topics that if you read between the lines doesn't really make sense at all. And you know, just to have an article to throw out there. Honestly, I don't really see any strong evidence proving such claims. And even if this becomes true, it will also get devoid before they even realize.

Cryptos being cheap isn't an option anymore. I guess you're right, even with some notable cryptos that are considered "cheap", generally, they are not cheap at all--if we're talking about the exchange of course.

I'm in the same boat as you are.

That is just an article to increase people's fear and they will lead holders to sell their Bitcoin.

As I've mentioned. This is more like false propaganda rather than an informative article to educate people. In our era now, it's very rare to read an article that really means something.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 08, 2019, 12:56:32 PM
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
November 08, 2019, 12:41:45 PM
The article is written to promote visitors to read it, it has to say something dramatic or people wont bother to raise any interest to finish the page I guess.   We just broke past the 200 day average and are now above the 50 day, its possible we do recover from here but the price remains weak and subject to continued doubts within a longer term bullish picture imo.

I dont think crypto is super cheap, but its now way off the highs.  All the bullish talk from the previous rise is still as valid now and cheaper to participate and go forward with but also we can get cheaper prices.   People tend to be worried a little too much with constantly what happens next, I try to only worry about the big problem of long term security and usage, etc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
November 08, 2019, 10:39:48 AM
That is just an article to increase people's fear and they will lead holders to sell their Bitcoin. When you want to invest, you should rely on your research and don't think too much about the right time to get into it. Doubts in our minds affect your psychological side, what you need to believe is that you must be sure that Bitcoin can rise many times more than the current price even though it takes 3-5 years to come. I'm pretty sure of this because many countries have recognized that and started using blockchain technology. So, there comes a time that total supply is nearing the limit and demand will increase.
  Such articles or news are often spread by haters of bitcoin or contemporary competitors of bitcoin project in the market. They simply want to bring down the market of bitcoin in order to attract people towards altcoin market. What I will suggest is stop believing in news and do your own research and do look at previous market trends of bitcoin and read reviews of successful bitcoin investors. That will help you overcome fears.
Pages:
Jump to: