Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy XRP? - page 3. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 12, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
You can never really know when a coin is going to hit its lowest point so the simplest strategy is to pick a price you feel represents good value and then start to buy around that level for a few days or a few weeks. Make sure you divide your buys into 4 or 5 single events and then if it drops further after your initial purchase you will still benefit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 01:33:45 AM
It seems to me that the XRP is very overbought, and its price should be adjusted around $ 0,30 - 0,25, we have to wait a bit and no rush to buy.
Ripple believer expected it to be growing more that's why they are also buying more and some are holding too? Come on, ripple is centralized and can easily be manipulated. You should have been bought at .28 rather than now because it is still above the price when it pumps. Funny, when xrp is low no one bother to buy more now it is pumped you are buying? Wait for it to get low enough to buy more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 01:02:41 AM
It seems to me that the XRP is very overbought, and its price should be adjusted around $ 0,30 - 0,25, we have to wait a bit and no rush to buy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
Some experts said that ripple is one of the altcoins that are good investment because they believe that ripple' function will be more significant in the future. I agree with that. One of my criteria in choosing altcoin investment is its functionality including upgrades. There are altcoins probably good for now, but don't have future value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
I believe in start ups with bright future like the ripple.It looks like ripple has a solid and hard working team behind it so investing in ripple now may give a lot of great returns in the near future.
Activity: 546
October 12, 2018, 12:29:11 AM
That is only happen for several hour, after that the throne for the number 2 being taken back by ethereum, perhaps we need to wait until XRP being used for regular payment system.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 12:17:31 AM
Time to rebuy XRP if you sold it on 8500.
Investing in xrp i am not recommend, its centralized and non predictable coin with own rules
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
Ripple indeed gives quite exceptional. in fact of, the course for some time in the future can make assurances that ripple will grow the better again. to this day many cryptos suffered price reduction which is quite remarkable. of course, this would be a pretty good opportunity to buy crypto including it ripple.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
October 12, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
I think you should wait for a little longer for the coins to reach it's lowest possible price, When that time came, so it will be the most perfect plan to purchase on XRP.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 11, 2018, 11:52:55 PM
Personally i think its time for you to hold your xrp and dont invest more money on Ripple because ripple will dump now, but i suggest you to be patient to hold your ripple until 2020. If you have money to invest on cryptocurrency, i suggest you to invest your money on Bitcoin, ethereum or NEO.
yeah, you're right.
at this time it is time for us to withhold all xrp, i am sure that in the future xrp will grow.

i also strongly recommend Bitcoin or ethereum as investment coins, i have had a few pieces in my wallet.
i really hope that in the future the coin will grow green.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
Perhaps it is too late now but who knows only time will tell, i have not been a fan of fomo as most of the time when i have purchased myself due to fomo i have been trapped so always buy at the bottom, entering now can be risky.

We cannot say that it is really too late. Coins has really a huge potential. This is the future of currency. That is why we cannot say that it will be the end. Rather it is okay to gamble for it but be wise enough in analyzing the market on how profitable it will be in the near future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
At the present time, as the value of most of the Cryptos market is decreasing, it is also the opportunity of investors to invest in the coin they like. The investment in the ripple is also grounded, they have beaten Ethereum to gain second place in the Cryptocurrency market. and the value of the ripple has also increased significantly from $0,3 to the highest of around $ 0,6. If you invest in ripple at this point, you will get a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 770
October 11, 2018, 11:30:26 PM
As the current condition on the market that available today, the price of XRP is forfeiting. It dive a lot of it's price in the last few days, I'll be waiting for its price to reach it's most bottom line before deciding to purchase it.
Activity: 61
October 11, 2018, 11:17:55 PM
Now its the good time to invest as the price is less we have to hold them for a long time when the market  will be stabilized the value increases then we can sell but these all are longterm goals.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 11, 2018, 11:08:43 PM
When the market was bull, xrp reached $3.65. Now it is $0.58 and lost %85. I do not know, i have never trusted xrp team and it's technology. Maybe xrapid can change the price but I recommend you to research it .
Ripple will certainly reach this price, but not in the near future. Since the market has not yet turned.

Now is the best time to buy Ripple, today the drop price is more than 8% and now we can buy at a price of $ 0.37, I'm sure that when the market recovers then we can get a big profit from Ripple.
You can buy little by little as the tendency that ripple can fall more as the market still showing bearish, while bitcoin is also on its downfall we needed to be very careful choosing our investment, a lots of works is needed to be done before placing an entry, those who are aiming for long term can buy and hold and forget about your investment then try to check it back next year.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:23:25 PM
When the market was bull, xrp reached $3.65. Now it is $0.58 and lost %85. I do not know, i have never trusted xrp team and it's technology. Maybe xrapid can change the price but I recommend you to research it .
Ripple will certainly reach this price, but not in the near future. Since the market has not yet turned.

Now is the best time to buy Ripple, today the drop price is more than 8% and now we can buy at a price of $ 0.37, I'm sure that when the market recovers then we can get a big profit from Ripple.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
Personally i think its time for you to hold your xrp and dont invest more money on Ripple because ripple will dump now, but i suggest you to be patient to hold your ripple until 2020. If you have money to invest on cryptocurrency, i suggest you to invest your money on Bitcoin, ethereum or NEO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:56:54 PM
So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.
i think time not good for ripple. just wait little time more. or choose different coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 09:25:39 PM
Yes, there is no harm if you now buy XRP, do not delay for something that has become an intention, buy ripple now and hold it while waiting for the price to rise then you can sell it
Activity: 46
October 11, 2018, 09:18:43 PM
now $ 0.388 XRP price. you can buy it. XRP co-ranked 3rd on CMC it has great potential. I believe it will grow in 2019
Pages:
Jump to: