Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy XRP? - page 8. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 26, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.

Now today,answer this that wasn’t it right about ripple being pump and dump?Now that ethereum took place agan and the price of ripple drops down again.thats a truly pumping and with the help of bankers many victims of pump and dump again from this crypto centralized coin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 26, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.
I think it's just fake to make a profit, and ripple goes back down when people are lured to buy, so you don't be incited by people around you
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
I think that the time to buy Ripple has already passed. I do not think that there will be a further rise in the price for Ripple. I do not think that the ripple will continue to have a capitalization more than Ether
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
I am interested in buying and invest xrp. but I'm worried this is just a bubble. but many traders take advantage of the current situation to make money. xrp prices are currently still below the initial price when it launch. even though xrp currently second ranks does not make xrp become an item that will be of value in the future.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
in my crypto life i never ever buy even single ripple coin. then 2 days ago i do my technical analysis and decide to buy. then of course i loss almost %10.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 26, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Many distrust ripple, but I really see potential in what they are doing, although many do not believe it, I believe that the endgame of cryptos will be adapted to banks so that we can use it as another method of storing currency, in short, the same as do the exchanges but a little more massified, that will be good and bad, since the main philosophy of cryptos is decentralization and that deviates a little from the path.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
Right now xrp is being a good choice, xrp still making good news for crypto lovers. We all better really use this moment, 1 interesting thing xrp that reached 100% increase even more.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 09:56:13 AM
XRP can be inflated, buy now and keep it in the long run and make a profit if you do not have time to trade.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
i think ripple is wort it to buy. it has chance to beat eth and the current price still cheap. i'm looking for buy ripple now before the price will be surprise us in the future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 26, 2018, 09:42:52 AM
Yes it is giving tough competition to ETH as XRP is rocking from few days. Yes most of them don't consider as it is a centralized coin, remember value matters everywhere. I strongly believe ripple has a bright future in upcoming days. Invest in this coin for a good return.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 26, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

again you're asking whether it's time to buy it when the price grew rapidly. Why you didn't buy it when the price was decreasing? People like you are the victims of pumps and dumps
Activity: 214
September 26, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Yes, there still have a chance to buy some more ripple in the market and who knows it will repeat again and again which we can compared that it almost there  base on the https://coinmarketcap.com the ultimate marketcap is getting closer which the ETH is $21.97 B and XRP is about $21.82 B a great chances to all of us.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
In the near future, as it adds new and newer customers to its structure, Ripple will likely increase capitalization and market value. This is a good time to buy XRP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

The best time to buy XRP was yesterday lol. The thing is you cannot buy it after the fact if you want to be a successful trader.
for now can be said to be a great time to buy a Ripple.
continued progress shown Ripple capable to generate more profits in the future which makes it lighter than other Altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
September 26, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

I guess you can buy ripples as an investment or a short trade. if at this time see from marketcap ripples have a fairly strong increase. so I'm sure ripples will give fierce competition with ethereum.

Ripple is only worth for short term and no more. This is the worst time to enter the ripple market because you will be loosing your money instantly caused you buy ripple at peak price.
I will try wait for a few moments and try to do a lot of TA to determine how long the price of ripple will go to the bottom again.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 09:30:42 AM
This is one of the mistakes people make in trading, the see the pumps as a good opportunity to buy but had ignored it all the while it was down, what happened to the buying low and selling high strategy?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 09:26:58 AM
The big bosses in cryptoworkd hold btc and eth most.

If they sell then you should do the same, i dont see the big bosses have any ripple.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 26, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

I think it has been used continuously for pump / dump and the price has been inflated quite early. Unfortunately, it is not a project that I have yet to fully trust in the past bull period, even though it has proved itself. Although the price is going upwards every day, I think that the downward trend will start again after a point. I don't know how long it would make sense to invest in long term, but it is certain that in the short term, it will be a little longer. The only news I've been waiting to invest in XRP is that I don't want to mention that there is an explanation to be made by Ripple.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

I guess you can buy ripples as an investment or a short trade. if at this time see from marketcap ripples have a fairly strong increase. so I'm sure ripples will give fierce competition with ethereum.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
xrp starts slowly showing recovery, we can be optimistic about it and maybe if buying xrp will show a significant price. so take advantage of that moment to slowly get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: