Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy XRP? - page 4. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 07:52:32 PM
XRP has many new  partnerships and a lot of good news lately and it`s price reflected it with a pump last month when it doubled itself (from $ 0.27 - $0.6). It is natural after a pump to correct to previous levels. I am waiting it at $0.30 for investing in it it again.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 11, 2018, 06:14:13 PM
It's too late to buy Ripple. The pump has ended and a correction is waiting Now it is better to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin, they have fallen very well in price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 11, 2018, 06:13:18 PM
Many traders take advantage of the momentum of coins that are undergoing large pumps and after making a profit, coins will soon be abandoned and waiting to buy them again when prices drop like this, from the start of joining Crypto I immediately believe in XRP is a coin that has high potential if we buy it anytime, especially now because you know the price at the pump is high enough to beat rank 2 at CMC at that time and now the price falls back then the time to buy and prepare as much funds as possible for it and keep it as much as you can.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 11, 2018, 06:03:03 PM
Today many coins have fallen in price, Ripple is no exception. Per day -13%. Now you can buy some coins in your wallet.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
October 10, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
Ripple and Ethereum are always competing in the CMC rate. I myself like both ETH and XRP as my altcoins to invest today. However, I only have few and not willing to buy some more again in this recent time. I think that investing in some other new altcoins that have very awesome trading progress is better. But, it doesn't mean that XRP is not profitable. I like this because it is trusted and promising exactly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
I don't really like this coin. But the market dictates its own rules. Maybe I will.
NLO
October 10, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
currently the price of xrp is being corrected in the market, I think this is a good time to buy xrp and don't store your assets in just one bag
No need to store all the coins in one place. For this, it is better to use several wallets and several exchanges to reduce the risks of losing money.
Activity: 616
October 10, 2018, 02:57:39 PM
currently the price of xrp is being corrected in the market, I think this is a good time to buy xrp and don't store your assets in just one bag
NLO
October 10, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
There is no harm in buying XRP for now because this coint is sure I have good potential in the future to be made an investment, if you believe buy XRP and invest
Now the price after the latest news about xRapid fell a bit, so now you can buy, because after the market reversal there will be a new price increase.
NLO
October 08, 2018, 04:13:46 PM
When the market was bull, xrp reached $3.65. Now it is $0.58 and lost %85. I do not know, i have never trusted xrp team and it's technology. Maybe xrapid can change the price but I recommend you to research it .
Ripple will certainly reach this price, but not in the near future. Since the market has not yet turned.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 08, 2018, 04:04:00 PM
some today indeed I see price-XRP is on the rise. This could be a good news, or even will happen bullrun. but it's a great opportunity in this, you can use to play short term with these coins.

In fact many markets have been on a slow rise today that is good but one must be vigilant as this may not end up into the bull run everyone expects.
NLO
October 08, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
Last week I bought it cheaper, the price has risen, the second place in the market. But Ripple is unpredictable, you can make a reverse move at all times, be careful.
Any positive news affects the price of the coin. The price rose so that it exceeded the capitalization of Ethereum. But this bubble can easily burst.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
October 01, 2018, 04:18:50 AM
Sure it's the good time for us to buy this coin, especiallt it's already in the end of the year. If we look into the pattern from last few years, the end of Q4 it's the perfect time to buy alts especially good coin like XRP.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 10:06:42 PM
I think the XRP correction is time to go up again at the end of the year or early 2019. there are lots of altcoins who take their dividends at the end of the year as a calculation of the profits they have
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
I think good time to Buy XRP will be after October 25 .
Activity: 602
October 02, 2018, 09:56:15 PM
If you intend and are sure to buy XRP for now, I think Altcoint is worthy of being made an investment and I am sure that future growth will be even better
Activity: 264
TEMCO
October 02, 2018, 09:44:49 PM
If looking the point of trading, the recent growth of XRP by 100% temporarily removes the opening of long positions for this asset. For investments, it is also relevant, because it's a good banking product.
Activity: 465
October 01, 2018, 03:52:33 AM
So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.

I don't think it is a good time to buy ripple just because the price is rising on the market now.
What if after you buy it, the price of ripple goes down because market correction ? I think it still better to buy the coin when it is on the bottom, not on the top.
Ripple is indeed becoming a coin that is very able to reliably be main coins generate even more profits.
 so with its development in attendance this time very capable to buy it and generate even more profits.
In the past few years, XRP has had a very good growth as there is a lot of good news for XRP. The momentum of a strong rally has fallen but if long-term investment, XRP is a very good coin to invest.
Activity: 294
October 01, 2018, 03:27:43 AM
There is no harm in buying XRP for now because this coint is sure I have good potential in the future to be made an investment, if you believe buy XRP and invest
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 03:22:25 AM
So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.

I don't think it is a good time to buy ripple just because the price is rising on the market now.
What if after you buy it, the price of ripple goes down because market correction ? I think it still better to buy the coin when it is on the bottom, not on the top.
Ripple is indeed becoming a coin that is very able to reliably be main coins generate even more profits.
 so with its development in attendance this time very capable to buy it and generate even more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: