Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 21. (Read 30300 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
You can invest now because the crypto market is red. You can invest in the top 100 coins with large volumes. And all the decisions are yours because if the market is too long to fall, I think it will be difficult. Currently, the market is trying to get out of falling prices and will make a big wave in 2019.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 30, 2018, 11:13:05 PM
Still, it is a very good time to invest in both the bitcoin and altcoins because still, the prices are very low in the market due the market fluctuations. For that, we need to hold a certain period of time until the market starts recovering. Maybe we can easily expect the prices of altcoin will surely increase but we need to have a lot more patience.
You are right, it is necessary to buy now, lower prices may not be, but do not expect that a good price increase will happen quickly, you may have to wait 6-12 months
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 11:02:30 PM
Still, it is a very good time to invest in both the bitcoin and altcoins because still, the prices are very low in the market due the market fluctuations. For that, we need to hold a certain period of time until the market starts recovering. Maybe we can easily expect the prices of altcoin will surely increase but we need to have a lot more patience.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2018, 10:55:58 PM
I think now is the right time to invest , factor because the price of all coins is cheap there is great hope for profit in a short time but remember before investing, we must be very careful and study in detail whether the coin is worth investing
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 10:24:41 PM
this is the perfect time to invest.
see the price is quite cheap, this will bring quite a lot of profit later
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
  If we talked about trading bitcoin or else altcoin I don't think so that good as yours, so many people they don't know logically on trading so we cannot get involved in without an exact knowledge how to do that and running that business. You can reconsider your self loss, many people get involved without capacity to handle it, and the result is lossing, if that people cannot fully understand about the system that's make an ignation and feedback to crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:52:30 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
We still find that fiat money is gradually losing value due to rising inflation. so i think we should invest in real estate or gold right now to retain the value of the money you own. That is the best option.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
I guess that now it is time to invest in the most promising coins and alts, because it will be bull run soon, and you'll be able to make a big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
investments in my opinion are now at greater risk than usual so I would expect a clearer picture of the crypto market
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 05:12:15 AM
With the current stake of the market, it really should be a tough decision to invest now. Personally for me have always have that liking for eth and have purchased enough when it dipped very low so am holding on to it for now
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

maybe now is the best time to invest in crypto market again my friend
because the market look green now,, and we are run in the last days of 2018,
a lot of people predict in 2019 the bull will be back in crypto, i hope thats will be true
Activity: 239
December 29, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
if you look at the price movements that occurred during 2018, especially when entering the end of the year, it is very bad development of coin prices, but what I am aware of at this time is that the coin price has reached its lowest price now, so it would be great if we invest now to get a profit a lot because buying coins when the price is cheap and selling it when the price is high
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 29, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
With the current market condition it is the best time to invest in crypto while the price is cheap but only invest the money that you can afford to lose because there are no guarantees that you will earn some profits, just keep holding until the market reach a new all time which might happen this coming year.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
I think that now if you start to invest, then do it gradually, and it is better to still wait, as the market is still bearish and more likely that it will fall even lower.

Making investment gradually is the main principle of success. Now is enough good time to start investing in cryptocurrency. Split the deposit for 5 or even 10 parts and let's begin
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 05:53:42 PM
I think that now is a good time to start investing. The market starts to go up and I think that after the New Year there will be a surge in growth.
Activity: 686
December 29, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
I think that now if you start to invest, then do it gradually, and it is better to still wait, as the market is still bearish and more likely that it will fall even lower.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
If only you can see the opportunities that await every crypto enthusiasts and not just that, but those who truly understand the present situation of the market and how it relates to the future that is imminent, you will not want to miss investing now. Although, it entails a careful study. If you wait, you might not see this opportunity again, nonetheless, you should do it with care.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
The best tine to buy in my opinion is when the market is gloomy when things are not moving according to expectations . Buy now if you have the resources the market is not gonna remain down forever. By and large you shall reap the dividends when it starts heading north
  I really think that now we all should invest because as the market is now moving will surely lead us in future towards what our expectation is as now it is low and affordable and surely in future it goes higher above our expectation so invest now and don’t wait any more. According to me now is the perfect time to grab the opportunity.
Activity: 994
December 29, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
Decide at your discretion. I would suggest investing right now, as for me this is the right decision. But the choice is yours. so good luck
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
I would be waiting just what happens the first weeks of January
Pages:
Jump to: