Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 19. (Read 30300 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 09:45:56 AM
with the current market conditions it will be a good time if you want to buy and start to invest because this is an opportunity to be able to buy at a cheap price and hope the market will recover
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 06:43:11 AM
I suggested you take time and study the crypto market very well, study alts tron, bch, ledu, storm, and top coins like btc and eth. Then you can carry out your investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 06:22:50 AM
Still, it is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because still, the prices are very low in the market. Due to market condition, many people will afraid about the current situation but this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible.
Only now, instead of the expected rise in prices, we now see another drop and swift, which was clearly not expecting in anticipation of a hardfork
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
January 11, 2019, 02:54:57 AM
Still, it is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because still, the prices are very low in the market. Due to market condition, many people will afraid about the current situation but this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
January 10, 2019, 11:13:23 PM
Hey. I have already invested. Now while I wait. Good luck with us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 07:31:09 PM
I think that investing or waiting is up to you in doing it because here in conditions and situations like now it requires confidence and patience as the main capital in starting an investment or waiting
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 10, 2019, 05:44:48 PM
The crypto market has consistently shown a bearish trend for some time now. If you are not used to this trend, I would advise you not to listen to others and join because most people know what to do in this period to get profit. Most people are hiding this from the noobs to steal their monies so to be on the safer sider, get out and then in when the bulls return. Do not be enticed by what they say.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 10, 2019, 04:42:13 PM
Keep waiting, the market is not recovering as soon as the price of bitcoin grows up a few hundred dollars the bears take action and make the price to go back where it started so you need to wait, there is no point in getting into a market that will not give you profits for months or years, just make sure you keep the market under watch or you could miss the moment the bull market begins.
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 10, 2019, 01:15:33 PM
It is never to late for invest in Cryptocurrency. Now, when year already started you could choose such your best coins for 2019 holding and work with them. This year would be good for altcoins.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 10, 2019, 12:44:12 PM
If you want to hear the advice I can say that you need to invest and not wait until the price starts to grow, but the risk that you buy and the rate will fall is so just buy parts and then the investment will make sense. What coins do you want to buy ?
Activity: 504
January 10, 2019, 12:20:22 PM
Even though Bitcoin is not high, but still at a stable and less stable price, this makes us believe that the market is stable and the return of Bitcoin will be published in the near future. So we have to buy Altcoin and save it now. I will buy now it might be more effective and safe.
Activity: 532
January 10, 2019, 12:17:52 PM
Before Bitcoin comes back and recovers we should invest at this time. So don't wait for Bitcoin to come down and I believe it won't be easy.
Of course, if we have already seen the height of Bitcoin in 2017, in any case, we don’t want to sell a bit And we will wait for a similar growth. But it will be very sad if negative forecasts are made regarding the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
January 10, 2019, 11:55:01 AM
Before Bitcoin comes back and recovers we should invest at this time. So don't wait for Bitcoin to come down and I believe it won't be easy.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2019, 12:23:40 PM
it makes no sense to wait. Now there is a stage of a set of volumes, after which prices for cryptocurrency can increase many times
Activity: 560
January 05, 2019, 12:10:34 PM
I will invest at this time perhaps more effectively and safely. Although Bitcoin is not high, it is at a stable and less volatile price this makes us believe that the market is stable and that the return of Bitcoin is likely to take place in the near future. So we should buy Altcoins and keep them at this time.
Initially, you need to pay attention to the project, which has a real product, because after the exit of the cryptocurrency market from the steep peak, many coins may lose their relevance.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 05, 2019, 10:08:26 AM
I will invest at this time perhaps more effectively and safely. Although Bitcoin is not high, it is at a stable and less volatile price this makes us believe that the market is stable and that the return of Bitcoin is likely to take place in the near future. So we should buy Altcoins and keep them at this time.
Activity: 1190
January 05, 2019, 08:37:06 AM
This is a good time to invest. Let's remember the price level exactly a year ago....now everything has decreased many times. My opinion is that now buy for a long period is much more profitable than a year ago.
moreover the price of bitcoin hasn't recovered at all right, so do you think it's the right time to buy? I think we should know first, has Bitcoin reached its bottom limit or not? if not yet then very risky if you buy for the long term, because prices can go up and down anywhere
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 05, 2019, 07:54:04 AM
Have you seen prices on the market? and analyze it well? how is the situation now? in my opinion this is a very good time. but in the end all the decisions are in your hands.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 05, 2019, 06:34:59 AM
First study the market, and then invest only you are confident with and you can afford to lose.
Your life should not depend on crypto investment as it is risky. But, there are no big gains without risk.

Choosing coins that have the potential to be profitable in the short term is certainly difficult, but I recommend investing in top ranked coins such as Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar, Litecoin and so on so that we are more calm because the coins have a large marketcap and are almost impossible to die.
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 05, 2019, 04:40:40 AM
This is a good time to invest. Let's remember the price level exactly a year ago....now everything has decreased many times. My opinion is that now buy for a long period is much more profitable than a year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: