Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 13. (Read 30307 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 22, 2019, 09:42:24 AM
In 2019 I think everyone will work hard to get back on the positive track. The market must be able to pump and thus will make Crypto again have great popularity. And what makes me sure is that in 2018 the market has collapsed and in 2019 this condition will definitely be reversed.

You have to pick the altcoin that has the best potential. Better if you invest in several good cryptocurrencies. Then you buy them and hold for at least 1-2 years. It is worth doing.
if you hold all coins for 1 to 2 years it seems that it will only make the money you have held there, I prefer you to make short-term trading so that the capital you have can benefit you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 05:22:39 AM
In 2019 I think everyone will work hard to get back on the positive track. The market must be able to pump and thus will make Crypto again have great popularity. And what makes me sure is that in 2018 the market has collapsed and in 2019 this condition will definitely be reversed.

You have to pick the altcoin that has the best potential. Better if you invest in several good cryptocurrencies. Then you buy them and hold for at least 1-2 years. It is worth doing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 05:09:17 AM
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 09:49:34 PM
The market will recover fast. You will be surprised to see how fast the cryptocurrencies are growing already during this Spring. I hope, April will be the best period for the market: let us simply wait.
Altcoin prices follow the movement of bitcoin prices, so many crypto trades also increase when bitcoin rises. That is, the passion of the traders to see good prospects certainly does not want to miss for investment.
Therefore, I see opportunities for investment now and wait for one or two months to trade, because of the tendency for prices to rise.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
February 21, 2019, 09:26:39 PM
Invest now and wait for the bulls to come and start the bull run, there are so many coins out there where you can get high profit when the market starts to look good.
I think this choice depends on the person. we know that everyone has a different position. other than that, I think some people see this development as a pretty good increase, and some people still see the current price is still quite low. however, I currently have several assets. for now I choose to wait.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 21, 2019, 07:54:01 PM
Invest now and wait for the bulls to come and start the bull run, there are so many coins out there where you can get high profit when the market starts to look good.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
February 21, 2019, 07:28:00 PM
in my opinion, now buying a guaranteed coin , because I see the market conditions have started to improve even though they are not full , wait a few months I'm sure what we're waiting for will happen, the bull run will arrive
Regardless of the market condition, weather its bear or bull, if you plan to invest, good day is today, yesterday is done and you can't go back to that anymore. Tomorrow you will look back at this day and say again you should have invested you money today and earned xx%. Just always remember that use/invest only money that is not needed or idle.
Activity: 336
February 21, 2019, 07:04:24 PM
in my opinion, now buying a guaranteed coin , because I see the market conditions have started to improve even though they are not full , wait a few months I'm sure what we're waiting for will happen, the bull run will arrive
I agree with your words by looking at the conditions like now that we better buy coins but after all it depends on you alone I just suggest
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2019, 04:07:02 PM
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
February 21, 2019, 01:56:45 PM
Don't wait if you want to invest, now crypto price slowly rise. You still have a chance to invest when the price still cheap. Now or never but don't wait.
For a while you need to watch before you seriously take for investment, you need to make sure that this is not a temporary rebound, but a real market reversal, so that then you do not have to regret the hastily made decision
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 21, 2019, 11:45:06 AM
Don't wait if you want to invest, now crypto price slowly rise. You still have a chance to invest when the price still cheap. Now or never but don't wait.
Activity: 518
February 21, 2019, 03:42:27 AM
The market will recover fast. You will be surprised to see how fast the cryptocurrencies are growing already during this Spring. I hope, April will be the best period for the market: let us simply wait.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 03:27:19 AM
I think you should invest. The market will recover in 2019, in my opinion. As for what crypto you should invest in, that's for you to figure out. Everyone will tell you to buy something different but ultimately, you'll have to decide for yourself.
maybe before investing in crypto currency it's good if investors know the amount of risk that will be obtained in investing because the main capital in investment is our confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies that will be used in investment
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 12:56:14 AM
Now it includes the time to buy if we don't want to be left behind from the increase in bitcoin because now there has been an increase in the price of bitcoin and the price should continue
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 11:50:43 PM
It makes no sense to wait, and all the indicators and the next news directly convince us to build a new profitable investment portfolio.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
February 20, 2019, 07:03:30 PM
People minds are undecided because they did not able to choose what they do if they invest now or wait.
Indeed what you say I think is true, but in my opinion, if you look at the current condition, it is better to invest because the crypto price is down and it all depends on you
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 06:43:54 PM
A ton of good news recently - I'm actually really optimistic, although this is usually the time to sell some in order to cost average the sell price as well.
Can't tell you, I'm in YOLO mode, although I'm not convinced this is the right decision. But I do expect a further pump.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 20, 2019, 06:06:26 PM
People minds are undecided because they did not able to choose what they do if they invest now or wait. Let's time to them for choose what they gonna do which is they needed to choose to invest their money now and better to invest more but they need to use the money the money that can afford to lose  because hard to know when the market rise and down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 20, 2019, 03:57:47 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
waiting for some more good time will be my choice also choosing the best currency for industrye at the situation so if you want invest in something just hold on for some moments it will be more useful to decide about the market and also to sing the best currency for investment.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 20, 2019, 01:53:39 PM
Now is the best time to buy, I am sure that the future of crypto will recover and improve so by buying now we get big profits like 2017.
I would like to experience that again, who wouldn't?
However, I just feel it's too early to enjoy that big profit again, the whole market is undergoing some kind of big correction
and it seems like the next wave of dump is possible, but hopefully it will not happen.

Buying now, yes, I always agree with that, since the price is cheap due to significant fall and just like you, I also believe market is due to recovery.
Everyone wants those days to come to us again but it is not as simple the market is still too unstable and the chances a recovery like the one we are expecting could happen during the next months are zero so we need to find other ways to make money until that happens, and to me the best way to do this is by becoming a trader, it is not easy but if you can do it then you could make money even now.
Pages:
Jump to: