Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 13. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 30, 2018, 05:24:03 AM
I think it's the best way, because the price of bitcoin in recent days has experienced a very good increase and is very good if you invest or seek profits there.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
That's the best strategy to get ride with the bull run and putting your money before the rally will give you more profits. I will sell my altcoins but only those weak and no price changes.
Activity: 196
November 30, 2018, 05:06:52 AM
Smart call, but today it is a little bit outdated. I mean that there is very small chance to buy BTC for the good price, especially, when you use ETH as other pair.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 28, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
It is the most logical time to move to bitcoin.If you are not buying Bitcoin at these prices,when will you buy bitcoin?Bitcoin will certainly increase the price of bitcoin when mining costs increase again.It will certainly be bitcoin rather than the dollar at the moment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 04:36:48 PM
i think not i think we are still in bearish times i think traders should keep their USDT and if you ever felt is the time to buy you should buy partially i think we cant trust the market yet you dont whether is it the last wave.
Activity: 658
November 28, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
If we track the market, we will see that bitcoin is always on top, and if it grows, it is swift and sure of any other coin. If you invest in Bitcoit, then you won’t lose money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
I think at the time of the bull market it is best to have all the coins for a little bit. Since some can give both 1000% and 2000%, which can not be said about bitcoin, since it will not jump so much. I think so at least.
Activity: 392
November 18, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
Well, in General, probably the best option would be just to store everything in a Fiat currency , but of course as an option bitcoin is also good , it will recover faster than all altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 03:29:53 PM
I have stocks of bitcoin, but most of the Deposit I went to altcoins. I'm in the red, I'll wait until it's over, and I'll reconsider my plan .
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
November 18, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
Earlier this year, when the downward trend began to show clearly at the bitcoin stage decreased from $ 20k to $ 10k. Many investors have sold their altcoin to turn to hold Bitcoin as the safest place in the market
Activity: 262
November 12, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
I dont think that it is better to change your altcoin portfolio to BTC, at least now. You`ll get much more btc after the altcoin/btc pump.

I hold the same opinion, it's too late to sell my altcoins. The price for them has fallen by more than 50% in relation to Bitcoin. That is why I will not sell anything anymore and will wait for the price change on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
During the bullish market, the growth will begin with bitcoin.Many coins at this time may fall even lower price,as investors will start to shift money from altcoins to bitcoin.
Activity: 49
November 12, 2018, 01:08:28 AM
If you feel that a bullish market is coming, of course it's time for us to move to bitcoin because there are big profits. You get it from bitcoin because bitcoin has a big value compared to other coins, and most of these big investors are their strategy when the bull market comes. and think carefully about each decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 01:04:42 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Yes because many said that there is a relationship between the bitcoin's price and the price other altcoin's as well. If we put our money to bitcoin and it results to an increase, the other altcoin will increase also resulting to a more profit. That is just my opinion.
Bitcoin has so increased development that generates more profit by having more Bitcoin. so it made a lot more progress. This makes the Bitcoin as a valuable mainstay coins existed at Cryptocurrency. with the progress that he has made it so advanced anymore.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
Suggestions?

You're right. I just want to experience the bull run again.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 12, 2018, 12:52:34 AM
Suggestions?

Yes because many said that there is a relationship between the bitcoin's price and the price other altcoin's as well. If we put our money to bitcoin and it results to an increase, the other altcoin will increase also resulting to a more profit. That is just my opinion.
Activity: 192
November 11, 2018, 11:56:58 PM
Yes right, I think at this time it's really best for all of our money to move to bitcoin rather than save on altcoins, because in the near future market prices will peak highest, because my experience last year, usually near the end of the year prices will rise and increase fast.

Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 11, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
Bull markets come in two cycle-first btc pumps then money leaves btc and pumps alts. the pumps in alts are far great than btc due to marketcaps.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
If you want to move to bitcoin it seems that by buying with fiat, this seems easier. If we buy altcoin, it might take time and need lots of coins. We have to take this bitcoin investment slowly but surely.
Activity: 192
November 11, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
I think at the moment all the coins in the crypto market are worth nothing at all, but we have to look at market value movements so that we don't fall into big losses and now we have to be careful to trade either at altcoin or btc

Pages:
Jump to: