Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 14. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
November 11, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
I dont think that it is better to change your altcoin portfolio to BTC, at least now. You`ll get much more btc after the altcoin/btc pump.
It seems to me that lately the relevance of Bitcoin has decreased significantly and this trend may continue further, even after the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Based on this, you can not give your altcoin.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
November 11, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
agree with your opinion, because investing in bitcoin is less risk for losing money, because the large capacity owned by bitcoin will be very difficult to go down with a lot
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 11, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
I dont think that it is better to change your altcoin portfolio to BTC, at least now. You`ll get much more btc after the altcoin/btc pump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 08:46:35 AM
I am agree with this opinion.
I think first of all start rise btc in this market situation.
Then when all others see opportunity in crypto again start invest in non raised altcoins
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
Move to bitcoin but we have to buy with fiat so that it can add to the marketcap, if you buy bitcoin with altcoins it will make the market drop and it is difficult to skyrocket like last year.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
November 11, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
If everyone moves their assets from altcoins to bitcoin, then what happens to altcoins? Let say everyone sell their altcoins, altcoins price will fall down until 0. And even bitcoin going green, no one gonna buys altcoins because it's already worthless. So your opinion is very wrong. Let's the market find their way to move up. It's better to go up naturally than get a pump.

That's right, a bad scheme if bitcoin rises and the altcoin falls in price.

Bitcoin only needs fundamental issues to raise a positive trend and naturally many investors who invest their dollars become Bitcoin and the market conditions will return to excitement. I think the price of Bitcoin has remained steady around $ 6400 because everyone is waiting for ETF decisions and other positive news.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 08:02:43 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
I think this is not a good time to move from bitcoin (BTC) even though the price is now down, but bitcoin is still the best choice for investing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 08:02:03 AM
To date, no cryptocurrency can be compared in reliability with Bitcoin. Bitcoin loses the least in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, it is advisable to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
Agree, that now is time to move to bitcoin because I'm sure that the trend of the end of this year can be the same as last year, prices will skyrocket again and I'm sure that in November the price of bitcoin can reach $ 9500.
Activity: 406
November 11, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Suggestions?

It seems like your idea is correct, most of the altcoin prices go up starting with the increase in the price of bitcoin maybe after getting a profit from BTC just to switch to altcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
November 11, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
I think now is a good time to switch to Bitcoin. This is especially useful for those who do not look at the course every day. At the end of the year there is a lot of good news and I think there will be growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 11, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
If everyone moves their assets from altcoins to bitcoin, then what happens to altcoins? Let say everyone sell their altcoins, altcoins price will fall down until 0. And even bitcoin going green, no one gonna buys altcoins because it's already worthless. So your opinion is very wrong. Let's the market find their way to move up. It's better to go up naturally than get a pump.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 07:28:23 AM
I don think inter-swinging of Crypto assets will have any tangible significance. The price of Bitcoin is somehow stable now and this means many are not willing to sell below 6400 and buyers  also are not willing to buy beyond that. We need new investors into the system.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 11, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
When the market is stagnant which has been the situation the last couple of months it's best to look out for smart buying opportunities before a major upturn occurs

The market still hasn't made any significant moves despite last weeks mild surge in alternatives and this is mostly because Bitcoin lacks direction and will likely stay in its current range for a bit longer
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
Well, bitcoin has always dominated the market , I think it should be kept, it will soon begin to recover very quickly and then it will be possible to take altcoins
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
You can be right but if bullrun start with altcoins. What we will do ? always i prefer to hold some btc and altcoins together because we can not predict the market movement about the future. Maybe they will pump altcoins firstly and after they will pump btc. I dont know really. You are right if market move like 2017 q4 and 2018 q1.
Activity: 266
November 10, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
As experience has shown, the most stable cryptocurrency was our favorite bitcoin. Bitcoin only 3 times less cost than in January, and almost all altcoins sank in 5 or more times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
The time is really very, very pleasant and comfortable for the transition to BTC, because today many altcoins have started to grow in price, so it would probably be more correct to use this moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
Bitcoin still has a place to fall down, so I do not think that it has reached the bottom. We need to wait for the approval of the ETF and then we can talk about changes for the better.
Activity: 392
November 09, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
It was the right time to move to BTC eleven months ago. I also thought that 2018 is going to be the year of altcoins but it did not happen and at the end, Bitcoin was the most stable currency on the market that lost not so much as altcoins did.

In the case of the beginning of the growth of the crypto market, Bitcoin will start to grow one of the first and it turns out that for some time all the other coins will fall in price very strongly in relation to Bitcoin.
At this time it will be possible to earn good money.
but in this year's case there seems to be no growth which means for bitcoin and other altcoins, even now everything is falling. maybe in 2018 it will be remembered as a bad crypto asset on the market
Pages:
Jump to: