Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 15. (Read 6279 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
not only now it is always good to move with btc but we should have high capital then only we can manage bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 09, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
I think so because bitcoin has a pretty good stability and if it is going to experience a downtrend, it might not go down much. Bitcoin is also a mother coin that has very good potential going forward
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
Agreed with you but I will suggest to move your 50% portfolio into BTC & remaining 50% should leave in alt coins to take benefit from alt coins.
Although right now BTC is in dip so you can buy BTC at low price & then can wait for a bull run.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 09, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
It was the right time to move to BTC eleven months ago. I also thought that 2018 is going to be the year of altcoins but it did not happen and at the end, Bitcoin was the most stable currency on the market that lost not so much as altcoins did.

In the case of the beginning of the growth of the crypto market, Bitcoin will start to grow one of the first and it turns out that for some time all the other coins will fall in price very strongly in relation to Bitcoin.
At this time it will be possible to earn good money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
It was the right time to move to BTC eleven months ago. I also thought that 2018 is going to be the year of altcoins but it did not happen and at the end, Bitcoin was the most stable currency on the market that lost not so much as altcoins did.

It is precisely because this year Bitcoin has remained the most stable cryptocurrency, it is necessary to transfer part of the assets into it. This is a relatively risk free investment in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
News can give only short-term growth.We need a fundamental shift in the industry . When there will be changes at the highest level-there will be growth.
Activity: 504
November 09, 2018, 09:42:33 AM
It is usually said that when something is known that BTC will have growth, but for some reason now it seems to me that BTC is not yet ready to grow, because I don’t see good news that could really move this long gap of lateral movements
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 09, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

No, this time you should use money to invest on Altcoins and transfer the profit that you earn to Bitcoin. Let's take advantage of the recovering time of Altcoin to earn Bitcoin as much as possible
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 09, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
2017 is the year of altcoin and it happened. Why do you think that 2018 is the year of altcoin when it has grown so many times. Everyone knows that 2018 is a bad year for crypto, but we can not think that prices could go down as low as now
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
I dont think so because many of Altcoin is better thand bitcoin. i prefer ethereum than Bitcoin, because ethereum has good project and has good platform with a good team on the sistem.
Activity: 196
November 09, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
I also think now bitcoin will still grow ahead of altcoins, and when it comes to the downtrend, you can go to altcoins!
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 09, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Bitcoin always accounts for more than 50% of the total Cryptocurrency market. You can see that this market is too sudden and Bitcoin's influence on Altcoins overall. As the demand grows back, converting all through Bitcoin will be a great option as everyone can make a profit from it.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 09, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
I think the price of bitcoin has started to increase now compared to other coins, but we must be careful before we buy it, so that we don't have things that make us lose money, I'm sure the end of year bitcoin prices will give us a surprise.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
Bitcoin's too high elevation is the mark of the bull market. In this case, as you say, we should transfer altcoins to bitcoin, then sell bitcoin at ath and buy altcoins  to get more profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
Suggestions?

well, this depends on how your knowledge and experience are used in the current situation.
and you can trade bitcoin with altcoins to look for short hikes, because the current situation is more suitable for daily trading
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
I don't think that moving to BTC is a good idea, because the price of promising altcoins is really low now, and we can expect only growth in future. So diversify your investment portfolio.
Activity: 252
November 09, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
Transfer all altcoins to bitcoin? Of course,some assets can be transferred in anticipation of the growth of bitcoin, but after the growth of bitcoin, other altcoins will grow. Bitcoin should always be bought as a long-term investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
November 09, 2018, 05:24:46 AM
Suggestions - yes, indeed, it is better to move fixed assets into Bitcoin. Since all major exchange trades are made in Bitcoin. And to return to the Altcoins will never be too late.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 05:21:42 AM
why do I have to move to bitcoin while I already hold bitcoin. what I'm thinking now is to wait until the price rises again.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 05:18:59 AM
Majorly, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most stable coins of cryptocurrency market. Choosing any one of them will be profitable any time. Therefore, you need not think about anything before investing in them .
Pages:
Jump to: