Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 12. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
This strategy, moving from altcoins into Bitcoin, I am recommending to all my friends, soon, when bull market comes, big investors will buy Bitcoin, and not some altcoins that are full of promise (like Cardano  Grin)
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

You're right. I just want to experience the bull run again.
I see many other coins besides Bitcoin which has developments that continue to rise. with these circumstances with the switch of the Bitcoin doesn't matter. This will be very supportive for the Betterment of other coins, in addition there is a more Altcoin Bitcoin profitable.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

BTC will remain dominant, but now you need to monitor market and look for dumps to get BTC for the best price. By the way, LTC shoudl be good too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 01, 2018, 12:36:57 AM
I think this makes a little sense. But, if you change it into bitcoin now, I think it's too low. But this can be tried to increase bulls in the crypto market even though I'm not entirely sure. Let's do it to increase market prices which always go down
Activity: 574
November 30, 2018, 11:57:55 PM
I think this is the last way you can get a lot of profits by investing in bitcoin for the long term. because now the price of bitcoin is also still low.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2018, 11:51:23 PM
Suggestions?
Probably, those who think further to earn in this area, have long been out of altcoins and entered bitcoins, now it is necessary to do it massively, but it will not work, it has long been studied by psychologists and this just makes money in the banking sector.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
switch to make these guarantees haven't bitcoin will be good. Maybe in the long term will be able to produce instant results but it's difficult to accept the result because it was being a bad cycle in crypto. not to mention like some time ago where bitcoin fall back this certainly would give risk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 11:43:53 PM
Suggestions?
It already reach an end of this year (2018) and it look like there is still no sign of bull run will happen.
But i don't really sure if this is the plans of the whale investors to pump it hard at the last moment.
Activity: 910
November 30, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
There are too many scammers and it is not safe, so when you are going to buy BTC, you need to be completely sure that you will not loose your money.
now it is very risky to collect bitcoin, because prices can fall more than at present.
but if you are sure and take all the risks, i think this is a good opportunity to multiply bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 11:34:08 PM
Suggestions?

It is still the bitcoin that will going to dominate the market in the future bull market. Still as we can see, bitcoin holds too much of the current market cap and other altcoins rely on its market value. But at the moment I think it will take a month more to formally welcome the bull market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 08:39:01 PM
yes, because the bull run is always started by bitcoin, and after that the altcoin has gone up. therefore, starting a bitcoin investment is the right step.
Activity: 490
November 30, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
The best time will be when we will see at what level the volumes will drop, while this is the level of 2800-3000
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 30, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
Suggestions?
Moving all your money in bitcoin is not a good idea because once the price of bitcoin goes there is a chance that you could lose all your money. Do not always expect in a bull run because sometime it not happen so just invest in other coin you can have alternative income once the bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
it is the real time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is at their low levels and if you invest now you will get great profits and on the other hand bull is going to start in the crypto market.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 30, 2018, 08:05:03 AM
Suggestions?

Yes, when more and more Bitcoin is on the market, the price of Bitcoin is getting cheaper. This means that many are selling Bitcoin or Alt. If many sell compared to those holding, the price will be cheaper. This has become the principle of trade.
Activity: 476
November 30, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
There are too many scammers and it is not safe, so when you are going to buy BTC, you need to be completely sure that you will not loose your money.
Activity: 229
November 30, 2018, 06:22:13 AM
I agree with you, I also think like that, and now is the right time to invest everything in Bitcoin. because the price is low, and you will be able to get profit in the long run
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 06:06:46 AM
I do not think that bitcoin will go bullish without performing well as the market is growing stable and strong. Only the coins that have performed well will remain here with us, be it bitcoin or other coins. If we see the market closely, many lesser known coins have dramatically surged in prices. So the idea is not entirely wise.
1DC
Activity: 448
November 30, 2018, 05:58:18 AM
Suggestions?

I agree with you since the market is not in a good condition and most of the coin prices are decreasing same as bitcoin so i think it is the best time to buy some of it and wait for the bull run. 
Activity: 273
November 30, 2018, 05:55:03 AM
Yes,I agree with you that its time to move to btc because only one coin that be monitored.If you invest more altcoins the big risk you gets.
Pages:
Jump to: