Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 30. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 25, 2018, 09:58:02 PM
I do not think, because I am not sure that now you can earn more on Bitcoin than if you invest in a new promising cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, with bitcoin prices coming down we can have long-term investments, maybe a few months there will be a significant increase in bitcoin prices we can benefit
We are already late and i think cannot afford to be late anymore. I think we should do investment in bitcoin right now without any delay. i think even if we will do investment in bitcoin we can still get a good profit from it, because still bitcoin price is still trading too much low but in near future it is expected that bitcoin price will reach to 20k again. So we need to make our position stronger.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 25, 2018, 12:46:17 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
As much as i agree with the analysis that the cryptocurrency markets will recover, i don't  agree that btc will be the best hide out... There are still altcoins that will surely hold out
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
August 25, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, with bitcoin prices coming down we can have long-term investments, maybe a few months there will be a significant increase in bitcoin prices we can benefit
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
The time is now. There is no other rescheduled time to move to bitcoin but consider it now. It is now that market is down where you can make a whole lots of investments you can think of.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
I agree but if you are planning for longterm then hold it ,  It wil go up eventually we just all need to wait for it. specially for those who dont wanna cut lose because they dont wanna catch the train when there coin pump because nobody know what will or when will btc go up.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Although I'm a newbie I consider Bitcoin to be a strong coin amidst these hundred of coins in the market, there are some coins that shows strong support in the bearish market, but once SEC approves Bitcoin, I'm 100% sure Bitcoin will surge even surpassing last year's record.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
August 25, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
but for me right now I really have to consider buying bitcoin because of etf developments until when it is still getting rejection. so I think it's better to keep in your country's currency until there are signs that the market will move the pump
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Bitcoin always was good coin to invest, now when prices are low bitcoin will start growing first and give us the biggest profit, but i am not sure this moment is the best to invest becuase price is still low and unstable
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
I will not rush to transfer Altcoins to bitcoins. There are promising altcoins. In the near future they will make their growth. But all hopeless transfer to bitcoin. There is thought also to invest in Ethereum!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 25, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
So basically you think that an upcoming pump is about to begin, let me ask you, how did you come to this conclusion? I would tell that bitcoin is about to make another flash drop so be carefull with your investments in this moments.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
August 25, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
Suggestions?
I think it's too late and very risky to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin now...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 11:26:24 AM
How you can not calculate the correlation between Bitcoin and other coins. If Bitcoin develops, the remaining coins begin to follow and in the future and surpass, due to smaller capitalization.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 25, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
You do not have to move all your funds to bitcoin because of the fall in price or because because is more valuable but you should rather leave some of the potential altcoins to grow and sell the weak ones. If you sell, you can re-invest in bitcoin or altcoins because it is good to diversify your investment as it will also increase your profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
I regret that I have not transferred all my altcoins to bitcoin. In the bearish market, only bitcoin seems stable and reliable.

Many altcoin decrease a lot and it is really bad because I lost triple of my money in altcoin, well there is nothing to do now but to move on about the happening of the market and just continue hold your altcoin so you will avoid to lose your money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
Suggestions?
You can be very mistaken. We do not know in which direction the dynamics of the market will go. It is quite possible that there will be a pamp of alternative currencies, and bitcoin rally  will follow the second number.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:23:05 PM
I regret that I have not transferred all my altcoins to bitcoin. In the bearish market, only bitcoin seems stable and reliable.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
Bitcoin is king and it is only normal to see its resistance in a bearish market. Every crypto expert, artist and investor knows this and it is only wise to invest in bitcoin. In the long run, it guarantees stability with its stable growth. This is the major reason to why everyone wants to invest in bitcoin. The beauty is, its adoption will continually grow for the foreseeable future so also will its price.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
Yes, it should be really better to move all my money into Bitcoin, I think about it and maybe I'll do it, to have money in Bitcoin is much more certain than in other coin, there is 100 % certainty that the price of BTC will increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
I think that now is not the time at all for investment. Because the market is not stable and there are no guarantees that if you buy now the coins still do not fall. So I think we need to wait for the recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: