Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 29. (Read 6323 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:09:19 AM
you have got the wrong idea about the marketplace. You provide to withdraw the whole lot from altcoins and invest in bitcoins. but those moves will further reduce the value of altcoin. Of path, the rate of bitcoin will grow, however with this approach you will lose. This of direction if all of this could be mass.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 27, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
I believe that now is a good time to invest in bitcoin. The price is now acceptable, but you should be prepared for the fact that bitcoin may fall in price, but one should not panic, by 2020 it will again reach the level of $ 20,000 per coin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:06:10 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Bitcoin will always dominate the alt coins market. Alt coins and tokens main trade is btc. The moment bitcoin will go down the alt coins too. I already started to trade my tokens in bitcoin because it's the best move for me and also based on the market situation.
If we talk about the altcoin I think that the Etherium is best for investment. Etherium price is currently too much attractive and I think that if we want to get benefit from the current price we need to invest a big amount of money in etherium for getting a good profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 07:45:37 PM
The price of the Bitcoin right now is around $6,703.63. It is down at -0.57% so far. Although it is down, it is still better then the altcoin market rates so far. The rates of altcoins are very down reaching more than minus 2 points. I think that although Bitcoin is volatile, this crypto still have good achievement. Moving to Bitcoin right now may be a good decision. But, need more cosnideration to lose some altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:32:27 PM
At present, the exchange rate of the market has not shown signs of recovery and even tends to decrease in the exchange rate. It is advisable to move from altcoins to BTC at this point if you decide to invest and hold long. Currently, on the cryptocurrency market, I just put trust in BTC and ETH only.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 07:18:54 PM
Ideally, you should have both Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. No need to dwell on one thing, it's quite risky.
Activity: 644
August 26, 2018, 02:45:08 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Bitcoin will always dominate the alt coins market. Alt coins and tokens main trade is btc. The moment bitcoin will go down the alt coins too. I already started to trade my tokens in bitcoin because it's the best move for me and also based on the market situation.
Activity: 295
August 26, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
May be you are right. It looks like BTC is the strongest crypto after ETH and other alts went down deep. BTC is still number one and current price is sweet for buy in
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 02:39:51 PM
I wish I would follow the OPs advice more than a month ago haha. But right now my alts are more than 90% down from ATH so it would be insane to go to BTC, that train has left unfortunately, but I will definitely learn from this mistake.
Activity: 16
August 26, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Suggestions?
yes
Activity: 261
August 26, 2018, 02:29:55 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin and can survive because bitcoin is the basis of crypto. For bitcoin is my choice in holding the long run, and I believe bitcoin will provide the best benefits.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 02:22:01 PM
Of course I agree that the best thing is to keep bitcoin. But if you bought a good and promising altcoins then this is also not bad. Because not everyone can afford such an expensive coin as bitcoin.
Activity: 15
August 26, 2018, 02:21:53 PM
Suggestions?
yes
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 26, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
Suggestions?

There are those who think the opposite, it is well known that bitcoin has become a safe haven for investors in this market, so as soon as conditions of uncertainty appear they tend to protect their investment by dumping their altcoins to buy bitcoin.

Therefore, there are many who believe that once the market conditions are clarified a little and the recent blood bath allows to visualize the altcoins with real potential, many begin to reinvest their bitcoin in other cryptos, although I personally intend keep accumulating bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Suggestions?

When Bitcoin starts to grow all the other coins begin to fall in price in relation to him. The reason for this is that everyone is starting to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 89
August 26, 2018, 07:16:44 AM
Bitcoin and USDT have always been the best way to hedge, but at the moment I have not seen the harbinger of driving the market to the bull market!
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:12:12 AM
Now we can see that the price of Bitcoin is relatively stable when the market is in turmoil, ETH has fallen to very low prices. So bear market people choose to believe bitcoin more.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
Yes, it might be a good choice to move to bitcoin, because bitcoin has a high value and I always buy it little by little because this coin is the most stable. So many people who believe in bitcoin and coins are already very well known.
Activity: 44
August 26, 2018, 01:20:45 AM
You can move to Bitcoin as it is most powerful coin and gaining momentum everyday and it has now approx.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:09:44 PM
now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, with bitcoin prices coming down we can have long-term investments, maybe a few months there will be a significant increase in bitcoin prices we can benefit
true bitcoin will experience a rise again, but now bitcoin is still in a period of correction, and will soar high,
I am sure and thinking positive about bitcoin in the future will be very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: