Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 33. (Read 39325 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Sounds like a good plan.  Let's overload BFL with lawsuits and make them spend more and more money until we cause them to go bankrupt.  Then the customers waiting could get back pennies on the dollar once the lawyers took their cut.  That is a MUCH better plan than letting them ship and have the customers use the equipment.

LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT!

C'mon people! Take up the chant!!!!

Dear BFL Fanboi,

They are going to go bankrupt one way or another.  Whether challenged by 50 lawsuits today or one giant class action suit next year they ONLY WAY OUT for BFL will be to declare bankruptcy. 

GET YOUR REFUND TODAY BEFORE THE COMPANY FAILS!

Deaf ears hear no pleas for sanity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Just as a thought, if a number of people were to file individual lawsuits against BFL those lawsuits would begin to rack up a legal bill from Hell for BFL.

Much easier than trying to put together a class action and would get things started a whole lot faster.

If BFL had to deal with fifty or sixty lawsuits at once, it would certainly begin figuriing out how to get ot of the situation in a hurry.

My $.02.

:0

Seriously Huh

All i see here is only " I'm goin' to tell it to my daddddyyy  !!! "" threats.

No one have the balls.
Only losers whining like childs.
No acts....nothing.

It's really laughable...what a shame for this "community".
Merit: 501
Sounds like a good plan.  Let's overload BFL with lawsuits and make them spend more and more money until we cause them to go bankrupt.  Then the customers waiting could get back pennies on the dollar once the lawyers took their cut.  That is a MUCH better plan than letting them ship and have the customers use the equipment.

Dear BFL Fanboi,

They are going to go bankrupt one way or another.  Whether challenged by 50 lawsuits today or one giant class action suit next year they ONLY WAY OUT for BFL will be to declare bankruptcy. 

GET YOUR REFUND TODAY BEFORE THE COMPANY FAILS!

Merit: 1000
If your intention was to troll then I suppose you were pretty successful, nice job I guess.

With your high ASVAB I assumed they'd have likely assigned you to higher clearance aircraft, there was a guy in basic that was going to do mechanical work on one of the stealth planes and he had a high ASVAB score though maybe there is no correlation.  While some 1N2s do fly with the aircraft most copy mission on the ground far away.
I did know by putting it out there that people would jump all over it, so, yea, kinda to troll.

[off-topic]When I first went to the recruiter, he handed me a test to take and I did.  When he reveiwed my answers, he pulled out a second test and asked me to take it.  Then he gave me a third test.  Then he starting telling me about the Navy's nuclear technician jobs and how they had a $20k signing bonus and all the usual pap they spread.  It sounded challenging so I agreed and he started the paperwork.  After taking the ASVAB and another test, I was taken to see a commander who told me I had done quite well, but, there was a problem.  I had listed having 3 speeding tickets within the last 2 years on my paperwork and I was considered a secruity risk and unable to go into the program.  I then chose to be an Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician as they had the fewest number of people in thier field.  Since the P-3 is(well was) an ASW platform, that is where I ended up.  When they combined the ratings I became a simple Aviation Electronics technician.[/offtopic]

And I play basketball with Obama on the weekends. He also asks me for advice on what to do about the middle east and the economic situation as well. These are verifiable facts but I would require you to come to my house so I can prove it. I'm so smart guys, look how hard I'm trying to prove it. My mother is even smarter though and she makes me feel inadequate, so I have to come on these forums of strangers. ROFL.

Brilliant.
Activity: 532
Just as a thought, if a number of people were to file individual lawsuits against BFL those lawsuits would begin to rack up a legal bill from Hell for BFL.

Much easier than trying to put together a class action and would get things started a whole lot faster.

If BFL had to deal with fifty or sixty lawsuits at once, it would certainly begin figuriing out how to get ot of the situation in a hurry.

My $.02.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

My $.02.

Activity: 504
And I play basketball with Obama on the weekends. He also asks me for advice on what to do about the middle east and the economic situation as well. These are verifiable facts but I would require you to come to my house so I can prove it. I'm so smart guys, look how hard I'm trying to prove it. My mother is even smarter though and she makes me feel inadequate, so I have to come on these forums of strangers. ROFL.
Congratulations.  I hope you and the president enjoy your outings.

I'm afraid I cannot come to your house, I have this "stranger danger" vibe going off in my head since you seem to think I am a child.

I'm really sorry your mother makes you feel that way.  Maybe you can see a therapist and discuss that in private and maybe.. I dunno.. grow a pair?

You should try to be original in your retorts. LOLZ

Please...grow a pair...
Congratulations.  I hope you and the president enjoy your outings.

I'm afraid I cannot come to your house, I have this "stranger danger" vibe going off in my head since you seem to think I am a child.

I'm really sorry your mother makes you feel that way.  Maybe you can see a therapist and discuss that in private and maybe.. I dunno.. grow a pair?

Really?  You were the first person to ever call another a child?  I must have missed that, can you link your post please?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'm really sorry your mother makes you feel that way.  Maybe you can see a therapist and discuss that in private and maybe.. I dunno.. grow a pair?

If your intention was to troll then I suppose you were pretty successful, nice job I guess.

With your high ASVAB I assumed they'd have likely assigned you to higher clearance aircraft, there was a guy in basic that was going to do mechanical work on one of the stealth planes and he had a high ASVAB score though maybe there is no correlation.  While some 1N2s do fly with the aircraft most copy mission on the ground far away.
I did know by putting it out there that people would jump all over it, so, yea, kinda to troll.

Please open another topic "My awesome life", we seriously don't care here...
Really? Yet you cared enough to respond.  Funny that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

With your high ASVAB I assumed they'd have likely assigned you to higher clearance aircraft, there was a guy in basic that was going to do mechanical work on one of the stealth planes and he had a high ASVAB score though maybe there is no correlation.  While some 1N2s do fly with the aircraft most copy mission on the ground far away.

[off-topic]When I first went to the recruiter, he handed me a test to take and I did.  When he reveiwed my answers, he pulled out a second test and asked me to take it.  Then he gave me a third test.  Then he starting telling me about the Navy's nuclear technician jobs and how they had a $20k signing bonus and all the usual pap they spread.  It sounded challenging so I agreed and he started the paperwork.  After taking the ASVAB and another test, I was taken to see a commander who told me I had done quite well, but, there was a problem.  I had listed having 3 speeding tickets within the last 2 years on my paperwork and I was considered a secruity risk and unable to go into the program.  I then chose to be an Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician as they had the fewest number of people in thier field.  Since the P-3 is(well was) an ASW platform, that is where I ended up.  When they combined the ratings I became a simple Aviation Electronics technician.[/offtopic]

[Are you so smart that you are mentally retarded Cheesy
"LONG CON"  Mensa boy .....
So it gets through your UBER brainpower.....This means "NOT" taking the money and running !!!
To reference something simple so you understand MADOFF kept it going for 20+ years
~15%+ delivery and having millions of dollars held hostage ...and wait UPGRADE now for more $$  (and a with a fee) and you can join the new queue of more rich's !!!
Oh wait sorry you missed the express NEW queue but have ended in just the new queue (Plus 2 more months on delivery)
This also has shades of a 419 Nigerian money scam....
Happy REALLY Huh
1) telling all HOW SMART you are
2) Defending the indefensible
3) Basically picking an argument with a large majority of the community who all now think you are a total dick
4) Keep adding all of this extra information about your life as If we are your friends or give a fuck
You sound Sooooo happy !!!
Has retirement left you with no meaning or definition for your life....??
Go play golf I have heard that others find solace in finding some form of mild sporting activity to help fill the void !   Cool
That's the thing, you can only CLAIM long con.  You have no proof.  You can point and point and point, but those are all suppositions and not proof.  The FPGA was supposed to be a long con but then they shipped them all.  Then the Gen 1 was a long con, but they are now shipping.  Now the monarch is a long con... it's a never ending cycle that you have no real shread of proof on.  I could use your exact same analogy and apply it to other businesses out there today... yet they are still running.

Yes, I am happy, I did my research and I made a decision.  It's not my fault you did not do the same.  You can call me names all you like, but since I don't know you, I don't care.  I am happy, healthy, and secure in my life.  I'm sorry if that strikes a nerve with you.  

You say I picked an argument with the majority, I say I pointed out the other side of the coin.  In order to come to any rational conclusion, you MUST look at things from both sides.  Your refusal to consider other things indicates your mind is made up... so why do you feel the need to call me names and try(yet fail) to insult me?  Are you afraid that giving people MORE information is a bad thing?  

have a nice day
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
Please post the PDF link to your class action lawsuit filing here, along with the option to join.

Otherwise, it did not happen and it's a waste of bytes.

Can we have more of these "sue BFL" threads where nothing actually gets done, please?

/sarcasm off

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

With your high ASVAB I assumed they'd have likely assigned you to higher clearance aircraft, there was a guy in basic that was going to do mechanical work on one of the stealth planes and he had a high ASVAB score though maybe there is no correlation.  While some 1N2s do fly with the aircraft most copy mission on the ground far away.

[off-topic]When I first went to the recruiter, he handed me a test to take and I did.  When he reveiwed my answers, he pulled out a second test and asked me to take it.  Then he gave me a third test.  Then he starting telling me about the Navy's nuclear technician jobs and how they had a $20k signing bonus and all the usual pap they spread.  It sounded challenging so I agreed and he started the paperwork.  After taking the ASVAB and another test, I was taken to see a commander who told me I had done quite well, but, there was a problem.  I had listed having 3 speeding tickets within the last 2 years on my paperwork and I was considered a secruity risk and unable to go into the program.  I then chose to be an Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician as they had the fewest number of people in thier field.  Since the P-3 is(well was) an ASW platform, that is where I ended up.  When they combined the ratings I became a simple Aviation Electronics technician.[/offtopic]

Please open another topic "My awesome life", we seriously don't care here...

[off-topic]When I first went to the recruiter, he handed me a test to take and I did.  When he reveiwed my answers, he pulled out a second test and asked me to take it.  Then he gave me a third test.  Then he starting telling me about the Navy's nuclear technician jobs and how they had a $20k signing bonus and all the usual pap they spread.  It sounded challenging so I agreed and he started the paperwork.  After taking the ASVAB and another test, I was taken to see a commander who told me I had done quite well, but, there was a problem.  I had listed having 3 speeding tickets within the last 2 years on my paperwork and I was considered a secruity risk and unable to go into the program.  I then chose to be an Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician as they had the fewest number of people in thier field.  Since the P-3 is(well was) an ASW platform, that is where I ended up.  When they combined the ratings I became a simple Aviation Electronics technician.[/offtopic]
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
Hey anyone from BFL here? Maybe the best way to deal with is talk with them first before spending thousands of dollars just for the court fees. Is the OP around?
Pages:
Jump to: