Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 28. (Read 39310 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Trust me...

Anyone go on trial...

Most of the whiners want a refunds on Jalapeno...274 dollars...
Even if it's for a Single (2499 dollars) , you really think that a lawyer is cheap ?
To make a full trial ? Huuu ?

Oh well, you can found some cheap lawyer...with a full cheap defense...and a big loose at the end.

And the costs of the opposing party to pay.
Well, I sued 4 people successfully in my country over the past years. They all had written contracts, which they didn't feel like fulfilling after receiving my money. The cost of suing them was only a small fracture of my claim. Three times I won completely, one time partially (the judge rejected the interest and my legal costs). It was still well worth it. Maybe the U.S. system is different, but it is worth trying.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL.  Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin.  They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

The correct answer is, and ANY MIT student knows this....

EN MASSE!

You are so stupid.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2621497

I just Googled 'en mass' in images, and here's one of the results:

legendary
lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?

Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?

The first question, yes. The other two, no. (unless I Google it, then all three is yes)
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You said this on June 22nd:

"Production is slowly ramping up and we are easily able to manufacture  200 units a day currently - there will be no problem hitting 400 units a  day once things are in full production."

Its almost September, when do things go into full production??
How many you manufacturing a day now?  [don't worry we don't expect you to know, you are just the COO, so no reply expected]

On Jun 19th you said this:
""What's the ETA for new orders placed today?" - Sometime in September is my guess."  

90 days. You haven't shipped July 2012 in 90 days.

On Jun 19th you also said:

""Josh,you were thinking all 2012 (non-MR) pre orders would be shipped by end of July, still feel that way?" Yeah, I think we'll get it done."

[WRONG AGAIN]

On June 17th you said:
" We have a bunch of singles doing burn in right now and they'll be  shipping tomorrow."

It took you in excess of 50 days to get Singles from June 23rd out the door

On June 9th you said:

So far, it's looking like 400 a day was a conservative estimate  (that's 400 aggregate across all product lines, not 400 per product  line).  With a partial team going on the Jalapeno's, we can easily do 200 in about 5 hours.

[Then why haven't you? You haven't got 400 a day out the door EVER]

It burns... don't it. You got to WHIP IT! Whip it GOOD!

legendary
A fraud is an intentionally false representation made with the intent to mislead the listener, and that the listener relied on "to her detriment."

The first part means that fraud must involve an intentional lie.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2013/01/fraud-vs-lying-whats-the-legal-difference.html

Try again fanboi, and stop with the red herrings already.

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

Have your miners received FCC approval yet?

A fraud is an intentionally false representation made with the intent to mislead the listener, and that the listener relied on "to her detriment."

The first part means that fraud must involve an intentional lie.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2013/01/fraud-vs-lying-whats-the-legal-difference.html

Try again fanboi, and stop with the red herrings already.
The first part means that fraud must involve an intentional lie. If you truly believe you're telling the truth and end up being wrong, that doesn't qualify.

You are confusing your lies. 

No confusion in this regard!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Trust me...

Anyone go on trial...

Most of the whiners want a refunds on Jalapeno...274 dollars...
Even if it's for a Single (2499 dollars) , you really think that a lawyer is cheap ?
To make a full trial ? Huuu ?

Oh well, you can found some cheap lawyer...with a full cheap defense...and a big loose at the end.

And the costs of the opposing party to pay.
Activity: 854
You said this on June 22nd:

"Production is slowly ramping up and we are easily able to manufacture  200 units a day currently - there will be no problem hitting 400 units a  day once things are in full production."

Its almost September, when do things go into full production??
How many you manufacturing a day now?  [don't worry we don't expect you to know, you are just the COO, so no reply expected]

On Jun 19th you said this:
""What's the ETA for new orders placed today?" - Sometime in September is my guess."  

90 days. You haven't shipped July 2012 in 90 days.

On Jun 19th you also said:

""Josh,you were thinking all 2012 (non-MR) pre orders would be shipped by end of July, still feel that way?" Yeah, I think we'll get it done."

[WRONG AGAIN]

On June 17th you said:
" We have a bunch of singles doing burn in right now and they'll be  shipping tomorrow."

It took you in excess of 50 days to get Singles from June 23rd out the door

On June 9th you said:

So far, it's looking like 400 a day was a conservative estimate  (that's 400 aggregate across all product lines, not 400 per product  line).  With a partial team going on the Jalapeno's, we can easily do 200 in about 5 hours.

[Then why haven't you? You haven't got 400 a day out the door EVER]

Out of curiosity, did anyone ever correct you on your 'en mass' statement?

Yes, several people pointed it out when I posted it.

stfu and refund me BBB 9660523

No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

That just cost BFL $16,000 for knowingly violating FTC rules about offering refunds for unshipped merchandise.
Although, at this point BFL is more worried about having to refund their customers than they are about breaking the law.
I doubt it.  All I see is a uncouth person using a foul languaged acronym demanding a refund.  Last time I checked, this forum is not the official site to request refunds.

Now you know for a fact that won't cost BFL 16K. And you are now the judge of decorum? You are aware that Josh himself is very uncouth and has used foul language multiple times right? Last time I checked BFL is still refusing to refund people against the law and it will be for the FTC to determine what will be done not you or Josh. I am guessing this will implode a lot sooner as the masses are whipped up en masse to file complaints and lawsuits. Ya great strategy... provoke the throng well played.
Activity: 532

No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

That just cost BFL $16,000 for knowingly violating FTC rules about offering refunds for unshipped merchandise.
Although, at this point BFL is more worried about having to refund their customers than they are about breaking the law.
I doubt it.  All I see is a uncouth person using a foul languaged acronym demanding a refund.  Last time I checked, this forum is not the official site to request refunds.
legendary
Activity: 1190

No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

legendary
If your intention was to troll then I suppose you were pretty successful, nice job I guess.

With your high ASVAB I assumed they'd have likely assigned you to higher clearance aircraft, there was a guy in basic that was going to do mechanical work on one of the stealth planes and he had a high ASVAB score though maybe there is no correlation.  While some 1N2s do fly with the aircraft most copy mission on the ground far away.
I did know by putting it out there that people would jump all over it, so, yea, kinda to troll.

[off-topic]When I first went to the recruiter, he handed me a test to take and I did.  When he reveiwed my answers, he pulled out a second test and asked me to take it.  Then he gave me a third test.  Then he starting telling me about the Navy's nuclear technician jobs and how they had a $20k signing bonus and all the usual pap they spread.  It sounded challenging so I agreed and he started the paperwork.  After taking the ASVAB and another test, I was taken to see a commander who told me I had done quite well, but, there was a problem.  I had listed having 3 speeding tickets within the last 2 years on my paperwork and I was considered a secruity risk and unable to go into the program.  I then chose to be an Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician as they had the fewest number of people in thier field.  Since the P-3 is(well was) an ASW platform, that is where I ended up.  When they combined the ratings I became a simple Aviation Electronics technician.[/offtopic]

I took the same test and aced it. There was an extensive background check since my dad was from Lithuanian (this was in 1978), and I was informed that subs and planes would probably out outta the question due to my height, leaving only entelligense.  Wink
BFL will pay for acting like fraudster and mafia with its customer. I'm filling complain with FTC and won't stop there.
Does the FTC take action over fraudulent complaints?  It'd be interesting to point them to this thread.

What if anything is FRAUDULENT in these threads other than Inaba and BFL lying?
What does a forum have to do with a complaint with the FTC?
Are you going to make a complaint to the FTC about the forum posts made here... you do know how the procedure works right?

All this is going to end in a courtroom. Jail time be nice for some of these people given the magnitude of the money involved. Better start getting your exit strategies going and who you want point the finger at to get off with a slap on the wrist.
BFL is fraudulent AND part of the mafia now.

The wowzers just keep piling up.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
no one will sue BFL ... im pretty sure ... only big mouth talkers around here

I'm filling FTC complain actually.

/facepalm
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
no one will sue BFL ... im pretty sure ... only big mouth talkers around here
I believe, that BFL is in fact being sued multiple times already. It is worth to sue for couple hundreds dollars, actually. Anyone who paid 30k for a MiniRig has a helluva incentive to contact their lawyer. My stake is much lower and I'm half a world from America, but I'm still going to visit mine attorney tomorrow - to see what can be done.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
That is specifically why I set the trap, I was sure they would both spell it incorrectly.  Josh is BCP.

And going from 90% probability to 99% probability has achieved what, exactly?  

No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

BFL will pay for acting like fraudster and mafia with its customer. I'm filling complain with FTC and won't stop there.
Does the FTC take action over fraudulent complaints?  It'd be interesting to point them to this thread.

What if anything is FRAUDULENT in these threads other than Inaba and BFL lying?
What does a forum have to do with a complaint with the FTC?
Are you going to make a complaint to the FTC about the forum posts made here... you do know how the procedure works right?

All this is going to end in a courtroom. Jail time be nice for some of these people given the magnitude of the money involved. Better start getting your exit strategies going and who you want point the finger at to get off with a slap on the wrist.

Does the FTC take action over fraudulent complaints?  It'd be interesting to point them to this thread.
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

I bring this up, though I know it's pointless:

Can someone point out where I continually said we would definitely ship in two weeks over and over?  I'd like to see evidence of this.  I know the "two weeks" mantra is the rallying cry, but once again, reality and the beliefs of the anti-BFL trolls are two entirely different things.  No sense in arguing about it, as it's immaterial, but I thought I'd just throw that fuel on to the fire... but yeah, another lie from Viceroy et al.  They are just parrots repeating what they heard, as personal research, truth and honesty are something they know very little about.

On another note, I love how anyone who is not critical of BFL is automatically me posting as a sock puppet.  It's totally awesome.  Much like poor Bryan Micon the scam artists "BFL has downvoting bots on reddit!" whine, do you idiots honestly think I care about your pathetic ramblings enough to spend more than a few minutes a day reading and responding to the blatant stupidity, willful ignorance and outright lies that you perpetrate on a daily basis?  The sheer volume of your stupidity would overwhelm ten of me, much less a single me, which is why I stopped caring about you idiots a long time ago.  I do enjoy watching your mindless ramblings, though.  It's a fair bit of entertainment... especially when you get the echo chamber of K9, PL, PG, Bick and Viceroy going in full swing and you are all just responding to each other over and over.  I think the best so far was just over a full page of you nutbags going at it without a single other person chiming in.  I'd love to get you all in the same room and see what happens, it would be like watching a bowl full of retarded kittens try to figure out what yarn is for.  Except the collective intelligence of the kittens would be about sixty points higher.

btw http://ag.ks.gov/ is my next step

Ya what he said Inaba. Why not do the ETHICAL thing for once and the reply is "put your big boy pants on."

When they actually start seizing your computers and pouring over the documents and this house of cards falls I would love to get tickets to this trial. Anyone in the area please save me one I want to watch this go down. Oh this will be a just end for such hypocrite and a liar. At what point do your own delusions give way to reality.
Pages:
Jump to: