Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 30. (Read 39319 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
I am not french, your definition sparks nothing in my memory.  How can I know shomething if I cannot remember having heard it?  Does IQ = Omnipotence?
Its a puzzle, it requires little thought. (Thats where the IQ part comes in.)

Someone with a high IQ and having attended MIT should have been able to operate "the googles on the interwebs".
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=en+masse
it always amazes me the number of people who equate IQ with Knowledge.  A walking dictionary I am not.  While I could have looked it up, that wasn't part of the exercise.  I was asked for knowledge.  I did not have that as ready knowledge.

Your purile tauntings show your lack of knowledge on this subject.
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?

Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?

I think you retired too early... Now you are going on forum try to say you are not useless... that's sad... Hopefully you have 148IQ..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?

Can I learn how to tune a heterodyne receiver? Can I learn why an inductive capacitance circuit is inherently dangerous? Could I learn what hysteresis loss is? Let me google these and get back to you.

How about we try and answer these.

1. Did the FCC ever received a product for testing from BFL?
2. Why did Josh lie in the BFL Forums about refunds?
3. Why do you defend a company that has failed to ship the majority of their customers orders for over a year?
Merit: 501
By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL. Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin. They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

The correct answer is, and ANY MIT student knows this....

EN MASSE!

You are so stupid, JOSH.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2621497
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Here, I'll make it easier....

Two words meaning to ship "in a mass; as a group".  French origin.  First word "en".

____ ________

revealing the first blank gets us:

en _________

What is the word in the blank, bcp?

mass
en masse
legendary
Activity: 1190
I am not french, your definition sparks nothing in my memory.  How can I know shomething if I cannot remember having heard it?  Does IQ = Omnipotence?

Someone with a high IQ and having attended MIT should have been able to operate "the googles on the interwebs".
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=en+masse
legendary

Two words meaning to ship "in a mass; as a group".  French origin.  First word "en".

____ ________

en _________

My God, you are literally giving it away....
By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL.  Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin.  They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

The correct answer is, and ANY MIT student knows this....

EN MASSE!

You are so stupid.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2621497
legendary

____ ________

en _________

mass

____ ________

en _________

mass
legendary
Activity: 1190

Someone from MIT with a high IQ might take 5 seconds and look up the word.
You on the other hand merely claim to have these attributes.  Wink

____ ________

en _________

Oh come on, is that the best you got mr 148 IQ? 

Intelligence has nothing to do with knowledge.  I know nothing about fashion, I don't know how to rebuild a car engine, I don't know how to refine crude oil into gasoline, I don't know how to fly a helicopter.  BUT, I could learn if I wanted to.

What a deep thought, "people can learn". Thank you IQ God.

As a teacher I can definitely confirm people can learn. Unfortunately for bcp19 that very basic human capacity has eluded him here in this thread and many more.
legendary

Answer my question.  Anyone who qualified for MIT should be able to figure out this two word phrase.  It has French origins.

I'm looking for a term that describes   "in a mass; as a group" 

(no help from the audience please).

OH, I just realized the answer.
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Intelligence has nothing to do with knowledge.  I know nothing about fashion, I don't know how to rebuild a car engine, I don't know how to refine crude oil into gasoline, I don't know how to fly a helicopter.  BUT, I could learn if I wanted to.

What a deep thought, "people can learn". Thank you IQ God.
Pages:
Jump to: