Pages:
Author

Topic: Timeline for the altcoins to have bull run. - page 11. (Read 8062 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
yes , as per previous patters this should happen now or week. everyone is expecting that one. i have invested on zilliqa and expecting a better ROI.
Activity: 181
Merit: 30
Dont know if this time altcoins gonna rocket or not, but as per news in my country i can say that NEO is getting a massive pump as the government has made its plan to integrate it in the Pharma sector.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.

I understand why you sad so mate because after bitcoin's price fall back, we can't even say some final words to when does the start of altcoin bull days.
Hopefully the whales will also consider altcoins as profitable investments. Right now our alts marketplace still roamed around by small fishes whose not having huge trading capitals, that's why there's no timeline to be expected.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Many of us expect that the altcoin season to come. We had BTC uptrend, now it`s time for altcoins to shine. I think we will see a little bull run in this second half of 2019. Altcoins always have an uptrend right after bitcoin, in cryptocurrencies money flows from Bitcoin to altcoins and vice versa, it's happened many times, it will happen again, and probably many more times.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
There's no specific timeline for altcoins commence bull, it could be now? Tommorow? next week or next year. That is always depending on the frequency of the buy and sell orders, and could trigger more demands once the community is always active.
Pages:
Jump to: