Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
I do agree with your points and I think should be applied when one wants ultimate success in cryptocurrencies. In all, patience is the key.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 07:39:42 AM
I think that one of the main tips is that before you start investing or doing any work, you need to learn to study this market, since knowledge in our time is a very important aspect.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
Yes.. always try to buy in the red market and hold till you think that its a good profit for you... dont be sad in the red market time and sell your bitcoins in that time of red market..
Activity: 70
August 02, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
I agree with the author of the post! Patients are rewarded. On a personal example I'll tell you a story about how I sold bitcoin for $ 4,500, after which he made almost x5 within a month and reached a maximum of $ 20,000. Imagine my mood at that moment?) HODL
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

You are absolutely right.To become successful,you really need to be patient because you can't become successful instantly,you need to work hard on it and stay positive in everything you do to reach your goal

What if you have patience and you waited for a long time like years, still you wouldn't quit? It depends on the person that how will they invest and what kind of strategy they will use to be successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 02, 2018, 07:14:57 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

You are absolutely right.To become successful,you really need to be patient because you can't become successful instantly,you need to work hard on it and stay positive in everything you do to reach your goal
Activity: 58
August 02, 2018, 07:14:04 AM
To succeed, always sell at HIGH and buy at LOW
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
yes this ia true dont be ignorance and affected by bad or fud news stay calm keep holding think wiser and be patiant thats all.
I have not become victorious yet in bitcoin but i know that it has helped me in my needs. It provides and generate income which does not require my physical presence or intellectual requirement.  it just needs guts and being deligent.  Those who pursue will push through
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 02, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

Yes, to make a profit we must be able to survive, sure bitcoin prices can go up. The bitcoin value is unstable, but if the bitcoin decrease makes us panic and become panicked sellers, we will not get anything. Hope is always there, and believing it is necessary.

Yes, quitter never succeed... in this line of investment one should have the capacity to be Patient, can take the beating on the market, have a sound decision on what ever situation it may happen in the market, Market is Volatile, one should understand that anything can happen at any given time during the market trading, price value may fall and goes up again after the market correction. Being Patient is always an advantages to those people who panic when the market movement goes beyond of what we expect.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
If a person who's wanted to have a lot of money because of Bitcoin but he/she has no patience, I think that this person will not be a successful person. In bitcoining and in crypto world, There's a lot of methods and ways of earning bitcoin without investing a lot, but investing patience and hardwork is one of the reasons why many people are now bitcoin millionaires and billionaires
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
Well, Patience is a virtue. If a person who's wanted to have a lot of money because of Bitcoin but he/she has no patience, I think that this person will not be a successful person. In bitcoining and in crypto world, There's a lot of methods and ways of earning bitcoin without investing a lot, but investing patience
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 06:51:18 AM
In my standpoint, its really a must to be love and not to take it just for granted. With that, it would push you heading to your success. To be committed with it would be the best tool to help ourselves to attain our desired goals with bitcoin.
Activity: 462
August 02, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

OP is right. Never be complacent and always be ready for the big ones. When the market is red, invest. When the market is green, sell or diversify. Just keep the money moving and don't let it sit on bitcoins only. You'll want to make the investment grow and not stay in one place.
Activity: 186
August 02, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

The only bitcoin I can advise is to despair if you look at the money that it's worth to lose it because it takes time not just when you bitcoin you will get it right here the bitcoin process should be you follow.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
August 02, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
everyone should have such a soul, they must believe and not get carried away bad issues that want to drop bitcoin.
bitcoin and other kin will recover soon and prices will rise again, we wait until the end of this year
All of the successful investor has take so much risks. And thats the first thing you need to know. You need to have a brave soul to take a risk and dont afraid to lose your money. Second is you need to know about the bitcoins history, hoe it works and how to earn money in btc. Just read some articles or blogs in btc and swear it helps.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 02, 2018, 03:46:38 AM
everyone should have such a soul, they must believe and not get carried away bad issues that want to drop bitcoin.
bitcoin and other kin will recover soon and prices will rise again, we wait until the end of this year
First thing is you need to be Knowledgeable about Bitcoin. Know the history of bitcoin, know how it works, know how to ear money in btc and know how to invest. Dont be shy to ask bitcoin investors about the process or the system on how to invest in bitcoin. Read some articles of blogs about bitcoin. And lastly you need to be brave to take the risk, because investing in bitcoin is risky.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
You are right. patience and calmness is one of the keys to achieving success and dreams. with a variety of exams available. thank you for your motivation. very useful for all of us. do not give up and stay on the pace of the spirit.
thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 02:54:55 AM
The most needed to win in bitcoin is patience and ingenuity in analyzing market price movements. If we already have both, then we will most likely always win in bitcoin.
Activity: 59
August 02, 2018, 02:51:20 AM
patience is the key factor when dealing with bitcoin, think about all things you are doing with it, be hopeful and wait for luck in future,. patience is very important for an investor, however there are other factors too that help in being successful at Bitcoin. For instance, if we are planning to buy lamden, we have to very pratical and should plan way before the investment. This helps in evaluating all the various aspects of our investment.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
i really needed this bruh...thanks for sharing this information because for us the young ones in this forum sometimes we really feel like giving up but from what you are saying then it means success surely awaits me at the end of the road so i will keep on moving without turning back because i believe the market will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: