Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2590 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
August 02, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
Tips to be vistorious in bitcoin are as follows:
Wear patience as a garb.
Do not panic sell at loss.
Do not fomo.
Always do your own research etc
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 01:43:40 AM
everyone should have such a soul, they must believe and not get carried away bad issues that want to drop bitcoin.
bitcoin and other kin will recover soon and prices will rise again, we wait until the end of this year
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 02, 2018, 01:20:01 AM
There're many tips for bitcoins members most notably according to me is never keep your money in a exchange. Do not share your private key and password with anyone. Have a secured wallet like electrum or a paper wallet till you know what you're doing. If you're claiming coins from a fork make sure to empty your wallet do not use same wallet and most importantly remember hodl has it's benefits.
Well, One of the things that ables you to become victorious in bitcoin is by securing your wallets and that's the topic that you've said. But, for me, there's also ways on how to make you victorious in bitcoin.  Try to multitask and keep exploring. Well, in multitasking, it ables you to get a profit higher than other bitcoin users that are playing safe in bitcoin. Exploring the world of bitcoin is also a main factor that will helps you to multitask and do what's better to make you victorious in bitcoin.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
I think to be the victor is the fantasy of everybody except numerous individuals who can not control the feelings when need to be a champ a few people even seek after without having the capacity to think clearly so don't understand that it could prompt one reason disappointment in the field of mining bitcoin.setahu I numerous individuals effective bitcoin gathering that the individuals who are persistent, engaged and honest is just persistence that can lead us to what we need to trust God is dependably there for us who are patient and genuine
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 02, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
There're many tips for bitcoins members most notably according to me is never keep your money in a exchange. Do not share your private key and password with anyone. Have a secured wallet like electrum or a paper wallet till you know what you're doing. If you're claiming coins from a fork make sure to empty your wallet do not use same wallet and most importantly remember hodl has it's benefits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
This is one good explanation on venturing this system. Once you join into this forum you have to take many consideration like fail and success. It does not mean that you join a good system you can be able to achieve just like you wanted. This place needs an attitude also like being calm, patience and trust. This will be another way to become victorious in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 12:19:47 AM
especially in bitcoin investments, does not mean when the price falls we will lose, on the other side there we can take advantage by buying it back. so stay optimistic.
Activity: 490
August 02, 2018, 12:19:07 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
I agree with you, if we fail then choose to stop then we will be remembered as a failure, but if we rise from the fall, continue to work harder for success until we achieve our dreams. we will be remembered as the winner. Bitcoin is uncertain market fluctuations and many things can be achieved here, stop complaining and keep fighting!
Activity: 340
August 01, 2018, 11:59:19 PM
Yes its a nice tips wow yeah your right keep forward until you reached the reward keep faith and have a determination in every struggles to come many people get down because the situation but dont forget its just like a wheel sometimes you go up sometimes you go down keep forward think forward.
Activity: 532
August 01, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
There is no instant way to success, it all takes process and challenge, as happened with me, I started profession as a bounty hunter and got scam project many times, but I do not give up and continue to do all that patiently, finally I get the project success and give me great rewards. Hopefully all of us who are in this porum have a mental steel to continue to fight until success. because bitcoin will help realize our dream dreams.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 01, 2018, 10:17:52 PM
Having bitcoin in your cryptowallet is really a tough and challenging one since rise and fall of its market price is inevitable. HOLDING is the key to become successful and even applying the most basic and effective of all strategies of investment which is buy low, sell high.

It is the most basic strategy but more often than not, the opposite is what many of traders are doing because they cannot avoid being emotional. There are times as well when you are forced to sell low when you just have to cut your loss but later on, you will just have to buy low and sell high again. Patience is really the key but it takes time for you to really have a good grasp of being patient because we want something to be fast. If you don't know how to be patient then trading will not work for you but investment may work.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 10:13:30 PM
The important thing to win in bitcoin,which is required will have a lot of knowledge.Then give the belief that even if there is a low price will occur and hold while the price is low,as it will soon rise,so wait patiently.Patience is one thing you can make victory the next thing is to think always good about bitcoin and do not think negatively especially easily panic,because it is very influential on your final results.
Activity: 350
August 01, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
YES the key is don't greedy we all know that greedy is the bad things, every people in the world have this character, but we should control our emotion, dont be greedy, stop when you got enough. i know that maybe greedy can give you some profit and success, but i think it will makes you losses because of your greedy
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 01, 2018, 09:46:55 PM
Having bitcoin in your cryptowallet is really a tough and challenging one since rise and fall of its market price is inevitable. HOLDING is the key to become successful and even applying the most basic and effective of all strategies of investment which is buy low, sell high.
Holding is not always the key to become successful in bitcoin because it is best for me if you are going to be strategic person because you can try investing in ICO or trading different altcoins or tokens in different exchanges like Binance, Okex, Bittrex and more because they have the good cryptocurrencies that you can try.
Activity: 230
August 01, 2018, 09:43:46 PM
if I usually buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin really falls below. then I save it until the price rises according to the target that I have set, bro ..
Activity: 311
August 01, 2018, 09:40:37 PM
I only knew few tips that I am working on and continue to master, like reading here consistently in this forum. It's a big help for a beginner like me to be able to learn from the experts, just make an effort to read everything especially to those posts of the high-ranking bitcoin forum member. Patience is the first on the list for me, second is for you to be a risk-taker and lastly keep on working for it.
Activity: 124
August 01, 2018, 09:32:35 PM
I think to be the winner is the dream of everyone but many people who can not control the emotions when want to be a winner some people even pursue without being able to think lucidly so do not realize that it could lead to one cause failure in the field of mining bitcoin.setahu I many members successful bitcoin forum that those who are patient, focused and conscientious is only patience
Activity: 392
August 01, 2018, 09:28:48 PM
Activity: 634
August 01, 2018, 07:57:42 PM
I agree, in this field where volatility happens every time, we must learn to be patient and be emotionally stable. We should stop panicking everytime we see dips. And another thing, always have positive mind, it will be our key to have positive results in life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

Right,we must take alot of patience and give cryptos a chance to mature enough in the market and gain more popularity through adoption.In this matter bitcoin and other altcoins can move forward and gain more demand in the market that cause price fluctuations,probably our efforts and patience would be paid off in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: