Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 40. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 09:11:28 AM
Fatigue today arises because the manipulators very often distort the situation with regard to the cryptocurrency sphere. In any case, it turns out that people will still move in a mass stream.
Activity: 868
January 28, 2019, 09:06:08 AM
I don't think it's a good option to leave while your investment hasn't turned out to be fruitful. yeah the bear market might be longer than expected but I would rather wait then sell everything in loss and close the chapter.

Patience is the key to success in Crypto world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 28, 2019, 08:43:59 AM
Never get tired of waiting, if you believe that crypto currency will not only be used as trading material in the future. they will be used in real terms. they will continue to grow.
stay here to see the purpose of the crypto currency being created come true
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
January 28, 2019, 08:40:13 AM
Nope, I am not leaving and I don’t think anyone will leave if they have confidence in the future of crypto. IMO, the bear market is actually a good time to get into crypto, not to leave crypto.
I agree with you, I will not just leave because I still believe in the crypto world, even though the crypto world is not yet stable, I will continue to wait. we must continue to support Crypto and not leave it. If there is capital, now is the right time to add assets, because now prices are cheap
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 28, 2019, 07:41:28 AM
                  I think things are totally different. I believe that in the bear market we need to be very active to invest and participate in various activities to be rewarded. It's the ideal time to invest. Why leave the crypto market now? You need to see things that way, I do not think it would help you buy Bitcoin now at $ 30k and then fear for high-priced investments.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
January 28, 2019, 07:31:39 AM
I have come to realize that Rome wasn't built in a day. Good things that will stand the test of time will take time to be appreciated because it is just new and not yet tested and proven by supposed expert. The heavy technology and the companies expressing their interest in Cryptocurrency market is enough to have faith in the survival. You can't feature in a future that you couldn't picture.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
January 28, 2019, 07:20:38 AM
Difficult to forget the fact of cryptocurrency which could always be heard every where in today's matter. Social media could help to strengthen and make cryptocurrency much popular than before. The process to forget crypto could take longer. Much better not to leave but stay until the world will adopt crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 28, 2019, 07:13:54 AM
All smart people who have been in this industry for some time will no longer leave this market. I think everyone understands that cryptocurrency is a new future
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
January 28, 2019, 06:52:59 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

Not sure if i ever will leave crypto . Its kinda my hobby , i really like to read everything around crypto and to look for next amazon , uber project Smiley Who knows maybe i will get lucky one day . You know its like to play lottery , but even alot better Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2019, 06:51:51 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

It's not the first market recession in my life and I understand the real benefits and possibilities which crypto could bring so the answer is no. I won't leave crypto because of prolonged crypto winter, I'm sure the bulls will come sooner or later.
Activity: 541
Merit: 137
January 28, 2019, 06:50:34 AM

when I enters the crypto world, then it means I'm ready with all the risks. and I'm pretty sure that the market condition will going better..

and I choose to stay on Crypto  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 28, 2019, 06:50:12 AM
I believe that there are so many crypto lovers that is really tired of waiting, we are still in a vey huge dip today and I think we will really go more deeply. I still believe that we can still earn in crypto even of we are in a huge dip we only needbti collect more cheap coin today and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 1764
January 28, 2019, 06:46:39 AM
I will wait and hope that one day the market will start to grow, but for now I’m not going to go anywhere, the manipulators will have to start pump the market because they also bought a lot of cryptocurrency at a low price and they need to sell it.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 28, 2019, 06:45:07 AM
I thought, I never felt tired to wait, too early if I feel tired to wait with the current market conditions. Yeah, even I will wait 2 to 3 years.
Do you know ? now is our chance to buy and hold Bitcoin until to the moon. I believe the market will improve.
For now don't waste your chance to be able to buy more Bitcoin.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 28, 2019, 06:44:41 AM
I will never leave this market and now I want this bear market to continue for another year. This is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at cheap prices. and I will be able to increase my cryptocurrency portfolio several times. cryptocurrency is the  future
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 28, 2019, 06:42:18 AM
We ar eno longer in the get rich quick avenue anymore. Those who got rich  got rich already. Now those with a ,lot of money can play the markets for small margins and earn heaps and heaps, even by shorting the market. For us who are at the bottom, we can only now hope for some lucky break in a few years form now. I did ge tin one good project at the end of last year and now it is paying off a bit and am hoping a second one I just found, will pay dividends in the future. I think, if you get in early enough in a very good project, you can still get some multipliers, but they are few and far between adn you need ot be really lucky and also have some capital to plough in and take a risk. This is a very high risk area of investing in, but I won't give up, despite takign huge losses last year.

That's true. I think most people who are here and stayed in the market these days are those true believers that still see the potential in it, or those that are somewhat forced to stay because they have already made the leap and all will be lost if they won't try to stay and make good of the risk they took. It's easy for anyone to get tired of waiting, especially if you are not cashing in or getting any returns from all the effort that you are doing day in and day out. However, like I always say, since we're already here, then the next best thing to do is to find ways to make something good from the bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 06:24:43 AM
Bear is a part of market life, so when one of the trends prevails, my way of thinking only changes!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 06:07:41 AM
Sure not. DOn't think about a market drop, betetr take part in bounty and ICO with a hope it will rase)
Good example for me is Huobi Russia. Very interestinhg bounty with a promissing rewards. Already working exchange, where tokens can be easily sold after ICO, without waiting for some listings.
Activity: 267
January 28, 2019, 06:02:52 AM
The bear season taking longer than expected to stop is not enough reason for me leave crypto or forget about crypto. Yes, the wait is tiring but we just need to be patient and wait for the bull season to start. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, its even difficult to forget it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 05:52:33 AM
Frustration is for those who are holding coins for long term. For a trader both bullish and bearish market are favorable. They have their own strategies depending on which they keep on switch from coin to coin.
Pages:
Jump to: