Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 41. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
January 28, 2019, 05:40:01 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
actually the marketcap is decreasing too, actually there is no reason to leave cryptocurrency, we see the potential of cryptocurrency last year, bear market is natural there is no need to worry, bitcoin will recover not now but soon.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
January 28, 2019, 05:38:53 AM
I don’t think basing on the price would let you understand why you should or shouldn’t stay in crypto. If you believe in something, like how cryptocurrency can change the way we transact with others, you wouldn’t think twice about it. If you have discovered Bitcoin or any other crypto coin as an investment and hoping to make a profit out of it, that’s your determining factor. If you are not profiting, then you wouldn’t want to stay.

That’s the basic thing to consider and it’s easy to explain if you know the persons true intention. So whether or not you are an investor or a believer/user of crypto, you should know that it has already made a mark in the world. It’s a great technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 28, 2019, 05:34:42 AM
Since the bear market has arrived, many people have moved away from this market because they are tired of waiting.Maybe we still need to wait.Maybe one day I will stay away from it.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
January 28, 2019, 05:32:20 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I think that just forgetting about the cryptocurrency market is the best during the bear market, because thanks to that we are less stressed. When prices start to grow again, everyone will soon be reminded of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 28, 2019, 05:26:57 AM
I'm sure that there are people that have left the market since last year, specially mid 2018 when there's no news or any indication that the price will recover, and maybe they're right going out instead of suffering a lost.

However, for us who decided to stay, then we have lots of advantages, first, we know have witnessed one of the longest bearish trend in history and I'm sure we learn a thing or two. second, there's money to be made even if we're in the bearish market, we simply need to adjust and be flexible regarding our trading methods.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 28, 2019, 05:17:20 AM
There is no reason to leave, this bear market is not the longest in crypto history. If you look at the historical graph, Bitcoin always recover after every bear market. I am here to stay for sure.
Someone who's new to cryptocurrencies and invested on the all time high feels bad. He's no longer feeling encouraged that the market will end this bear because there's no more hope for him/her.

But looking at market it's still good as early as the January of 2017. Don't compare this day to 2018 as we know that it wasn't good for most. Looking at the perspective of holding, if you've been holding there's no need to quit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 05:17:01 AM
I waited for the moment when the people went to hack all those shit coins and just left bitcoin and ethereum behind so crypto can raise more.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
January 28, 2019, 05:14:41 AM
Marketcap is bigger and bigger? And where did you see it? Cryptocurrencies are falling down for about 1 year and money has gone from crypto-market, there are no new investors, no new money in the market!
Activity: 24
January 28, 2019, 05:14:05 AM
As for me, I can never leave the crypto space no matter how bearish the market may look like now because I definitely know the good old days would come by again.

Take for instance, those that joined the crypto space in 2014/2015 got their reward in a big way late 2017. So I think it's not too bad to wait. I believe the green light is going to show soon. Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 28, 2019, 05:07:39 AM
I think this is a natural thing in cryptocurrency, how you will survive in a situation like this waiting and hold is the best choice rather than giving up in a situation like this.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 28, 2019, 04:55:13 AM
we should not be tired on waiting for turning of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market as what has happened before is now repeating itself again.  I could just remember that cryptocurrencies market in 2011 were calling a bubble but letter it get bearish again and 2017 it get up again and 2018 it is down again.
That's a usual thing if we are seeing impatience person. They will sell their token at the cheap price and then a few years later when crypto gets a bump and then they will be back and put the more money. This cycle will always repeat anytime.
Activity: 397
January 28, 2019, 04:50:57 AM
I have no intention as you think, the condition of the crypto market is in a bad situation but this will not make me continue to stay here. I will stay here and still wait for the market to improve. I'm sure this will happen soon
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
January 28, 2019, 04:49:57 AM

The market is growing rapidly thanks to new arrivals coins and tokens. However, the economic value fell due to the decrease in the price of Bitcoin. A post-bull market value will reach very high levels. It doesn't seem right to leave the market right now. I think there will be a quick breakout from behind.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 28, 2019, 04:43:59 AM
There is no reason to leave, this bear market is not the longest in crypto history. If you look at the historical graph, Bitcoin always recover after every bear market. I am here to stay for sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
January 28, 2019, 04:37:21 AM
forget about scammers. Investors DON'T CARE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY, BECAUSE THEY KNOW FOR A REAL FACT THAT MASS ADOPTION IS STILL YEARS AWAY.

They only care about money. LIKE 99.99% OF THE PEOPLE HERE. Today, buying and selling coins, also known as TRADING, is brutally killing the market. Why? Because in the past,. people bought coins and HODL them for long considering it would pump. Nowadays, the bear market has made bulls turn brutally into bears. They are marginally trading for 2-3% a week at most taking high risk in every transacction they make.

If there is a pump, take absolutely for granted that BOTS AND BUY AND SELL ORDERS WITH TRIGGER. It's impossible to pump a coin if there is high resistance from bears.

BEARS WILL KILL THE MARKET, because their way of seeing this technology is MONEY. They will use it to the extreme to get money. And if the market collapses, well, they got their juice out of it.

FORGET ABOUT TECHNOLOGY, FORGET ABOUT DEVELOPMENT, FORGET ABOUT BULLRUN. Just open your eyes, and watch the brutal reality: THIS MARKET IS DEAD.  

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 28, 2019, 04:37:19 AM
The projects now simply have to deliver first, Price Action will follow ...
It is not necessary that the cryptocurrencies will survive. This needs to be understood. But ye: we can say for sure, many of us will not forget crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
January 28, 2019, 04:25:53 AM

You kidding? Cryptocurrency is here to stay, will be hard to forget that it ever existed  Grin

The projects now simply have to deliver first, Price Action will follow ...
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 04:01:23 AM
I will hold my coin for at least a year, so if the market is worse, I will not be affected much because I only participate with the money I can lose.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 28, 2019, 03:52:25 AM
Nope, I am not leaving and I don’t think anyone will leave if they have confidence in the future of crypto. IMO, the bear market is actually a good time to get into crypto, not to leave crypto.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 28, 2019, 03:49:44 AM
I for one even don't care what is happening. Lately, I am considering it as the traditional stock market and thinking about trading, not like long term holding. The reason we are frustrated is we everyone here came to be rich over night but the truth is crypto is not a fast super scheme. It is a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: