Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 42. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 28, 2019, 03:39:48 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
we should not be tired on waiting for turning of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market as what has happened before is now repeating itself again.  I could just remember that cryptocurrencies market in 2011 were calling a bubble but letter it get bearish again and 2017 it get up again and 2018 it is down again.
Activity: 92
Merit: 25
January 28, 2019, 03:35:48 AM
No, I will not leave,I will wait and wait. I am here for long term.  #HODL
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 28, 2019, 03:14:45 AM
We ar eno longer in the get rich quick avenue anymore. Those who got rich  got rich already. Now those with a ,lot of money can play the markets for small margins and earn heaps and heaps, even by shorting the market. For us who are at the bottom, we can only now hope for some lucky break in a few years form now. I did ge tin one good project at the end of last year and now it is paying off a bit and am hoping a second one I just found, will pay dividends in the future. I think, if you get in early enough in a very good project, you can still get some multipliers, but they are few and far between adn you need ot be really lucky and also have some capital to plough in and take a risk. This is a very high risk area of investing in, but I won't give up, despite takign huge losses last year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 03:11:33 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Here everyone lives in illusions and thinks that it is very easy to make a profit. It’s good to wait, the only interesting question is whether there will be a development of technology and whether it deserves the attention of many countries or even companies.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 28, 2019, 03:10:34 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed?
Why should I? I've been with this market and it's already part of my life. I don't care if the bear market stays longer, why not filling your positions and buy more?

But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Around $5B from the total market cap was slashed lately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 28, 2019, 03:07:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: