Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 16. (Read 12858 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 10:25:34 PM
I guess the price of BCH is stabilizing and beginning to move upwards, lets see how it goes in few days, may be nice to buy
For the meantime Im not buying BCH because I dont know really if this is worth to invest our money. Maybe if other has a funds just invest on what they can afford to buy. As I keep observing price is stable for now, yes you were right it is starting to move upwards. The question is how long BCH would stable or what is the peak price of this, maybe we should observe the movement of BCH.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2017, 08:29:32 PM
Why not BTFD?

Does anyone have conviction to buy the dips all the way to zero in larger size?

Do you HODL? Or sell off a bit as price rises to your pre-set targets?

Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 08, 2017, 07:25:40 PM
I will buy some if BCH drops again to 0.05-0.07 level.
Keep in mind that a huge drop is completely possible, if the glorious 299,999 BCH being dumped at some point.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 08, 2017, 06:38:36 PM
I guess the price of BCH is stabilizing and beginning to move upwards, lets see how it goes in few days, may be nice to buy
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
August 08, 2017, 06:30:55 PM
We should not judge BCC but watch how this market works because we are not sure what potential investors are investing in this altcoin.

Basically. Markets are very inefficient. The Bitcoin Cash market is especially inefficient because of the lag in attaining mining profitability (due to the original chain's high difficulty) and resulting network instability. It's also inefficient because major exchanges like Coinbase have not paid out customer BCH, and that won't happen for months.

It could take months before we start to see accurate supply/demand shown in the market. Until then (after we can see potential accumulation in the charts), I wouldn't bother touching it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 11:37:17 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
I will buy BCH at rate between 0.06-0.07 I think 0.09 - 0.1 is very too expensive for me.

While you were writing this, it was already 0.11+ so it is 10%. Quite profitable for me.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 11:34:24 AM
For me. We should not judge BCC but watch how this market works because we are not sure what potential investors are investing in this altcoin. I think we should buy some BCC and choose long term investment
Activity: 1078
Merit: 529
August 08, 2017, 10:47:15 AM
I believe that you should not buy bch, since many wallets still like a xapo and coinbase did not release the bch's coming from their balances,
soon the measure for releasing will be dumped in the exchanges, leading to a price drop.

But that is my opinion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 08, 2017, 10:36:10 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
I will buy BCH at rate between 0.06-0.07 I think 0.09 - 0.1 is very too expensive for me.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2017, 06:24:33 AM
IMHO it will only raise from this point, 0.13 is reasonable price. Later it will follow BTC. But I am noob, I may be wrong, like with IOTA, I was pretty sure that there will be +20% profit, and it was +80%.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
August 08, 2017, 06:14:31 AM
i will wait for sometime then decide to buy it or not

Best time to buy BCH/BCC/Bitcoin cash is to wait until the value would go down, And i can see here that the price itself may go lower than $200 since a lot of pumper is buying and would dump after it reaches their preferred value. Best thing to do now is to wait.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2017, 05:39:01 AM
0.135 - 0.159 is the zone where BTC miners get parity mining BCH. That’s a crucial target for BCH market makers.

can you elaborate please?
Merit: 502
August 08, 2017, 04:47:58 AM
0.135 - 0.159 is the zone where BTC miners get parity mining BCH. That’s a crucial target for BCH market makers.
Activity: 462
August 08, 2017, 01:43:19 AM
I think these is not a good time to buy BCC -Bitcoin cash the market for BCC is not stable for now a huge dump then a very small pump up. These is like manipulation if some big whales so if the big whales get the plan to sell all BCC they have the BCC will go downwards and these maybe a posible trap for all small traders si they no have option to hold cause they know the BCC will be dump so the last option is to sell.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2017, 01:17:48 AM
I bought some, if (when :p) it reaches hights as bitcoin i too will be a millionaire Smiley
Activity: 109
August 07, 2017, 10:01:31 PM
Yea that looks really good.They are the future like a bitcoin for me so this is pefrect time to buy them and then sell later for high to make a really good amount of money but I prefer to buy big amount of that coin.

Give me a reason why you should buy BCC!
What is the difference between BCC and BTC?
What is the advantage of buying BCC with BTC?

Rapid value rise in the market
Few hours after the split of the network, BitCoin's value has surged 122% of the market price, reportedly. The BitCoin Cash has become third most valuable cryptocurrency (Now 4th) after BitCoin and Ethereum. This makes the feasibility of the new digital currency very high.

Increased Network Capacity
8mb block size will be useful in future and its cheaper than bitcoin, Why not?

Swift Transactions
Rapid speed; which enables the owner to experience the transactions at a sharp speed, while adding more transactions in the blockchain.

Gain the free money!
According to the BitCoin industry leaders, it is the great opportunity for people to invest in it and especially for those people who see it as a free money, while they can invest in other things as well. There will be a major competition to see who will be able to sell them fastest.

Reduced transaction fees
we can transact money over the Internet in pennies.
etc.

Since the BCC is a new venture, it has high risks of volatility, but with risks, it has a big potential..
Enjoy the ride!
Merit: 255
August 07, 2017, 08:41:30 PM
Yea that looks really good.They are the future like a bitcoin for me so this is pefrect time to buy them and then sell later for high to make a really good amount of money but I prefer to buy big amount of that coin.

Give me a reason why you should buy BCC!
What is the difference between BCC and BTC?
What is the advantage of buying BCC with BTC?
Activity: 143
August 07, 2017, 07:34:23 PM
Activity: 168
August 07, 2017, 07:32:23 PM
24hr low = $223
24hr high = $410 (looks like it's going to keep trendind up too).

That's pretty backwards and illogical, and such is crypto.

Feelings about which is better or why it's a shitcoin aside, if you're not monetizing this you can't hate on those that are. There's daytraders, there's hyper daytraders, there's mid-term monkey branch swingers, there's HODL'ers, and I got respect for all of you. We need all of the above for the eco-system to move.

On that note I see BCH/CC going to double/triple what it is now in the next week(s), yes even with everyone dumping it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
August 07, 2017, 06:04:38 PM
Imagine you have 10 BTC and you automatically got your 10 BCH, should you sell your BCH of also hold for long term? If you sell them you have 2850 dollars
I think it will be a good idea to hold on on to the BCH, I have a feeling that it's value will be rising very soon and since you got it for free, I don't think that you will be losing anything if you hold on to it for a little longer and see how things go from there.
Yes but it is now continuously dumping. it is a free coin. It can also be compared to dead coins in few days. We can't predit the price or the future of BCH now. BCH can even reach 1 satoshi or even 1 BTC. Individually i will start inveting and trading in BCH if i see some good movement in it's price.
Pages:
Jump to: