Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 14. (Read 12858 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 04:23:53 AM
The thing is people think BCH is a clone of Bitcoin and nothing to do with it. Market is hard to understand so with that price I think people should think carefully before buy BCH
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 03:19:21 AM
Has anyone else heard of this conspiracy regarding BCH?  It makes me wonder if I should have kept my BCH after all!

https://amp.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6ulaq8/bitcoin_bitcoin_cash_a_conspiracy_theory/
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 01, 2017, 01:40:07 AM
I though BCC is strong so I gave it a try. Last day I bought it at 141sats because it is about to pump based from its chart. But what happened? It dumped! So good bye to BCH. I would never ride again in this pump and dump coin.

Sad to hear this. But mostly this type of coins or many altcoins for that matter are pump and dump coins. As group users buy in bulk and as the demand rises the price goes up so others tart buying it seeing increase in price and then the group dump such coins and exit their profits. And in the end normal investor are in a loss. SO do your through research before entering any altcoins which are not that well known especially.
Activity: 304
September 01, 2017, 12:38:33 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
I think it is ok to try. If you really want to invest in this altcoin, invest some and face the consequence. If this altcoin make you rich cherish but if its not try another altcoin that you think will make you rich. Investing in cryptocurrency needs courage so if you want this bch have some courage to invest and take the risk.
Activity: 34
August 30, 2017, 11:27:49 PM
I've just sold all my BCH because I realised that by holding it I was supporting it.  It was free money, anyway, and I've got no interest in BCH.  I do not like the way it appeared out of nowhere with basically a week's notice and I think that Bitcoin with segwit is superior.  It's disappointing to me that so many exchanges have it now, but I guess there are a LOT of people with free BCH from the fork last month, so that is a lot of business for those exchanges.  I would love to see BCH disappear altogether.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 09:20:10 PM
Nothing wrong to buy and hold because there are many surprises that we can not predict in the world of crypto.
Where the rotation is so fast and we can not blame the current BCH price decline, see how next month develops.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
August 30, 2017, 08:15:24 PM
Even though BCH price is falling, but I'm not interested to buying it.
Despite the media talking about BCH does not guarantee that coins will be good in the future. I'm very interest buying BTC for my future  Grin
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
August 30, 2017, 07:57:43 PM
I though BCC is strong so I gave it a try. Last day I bought it at 141sats because it is about to pump based from its chart. But what happened? It dumped! So good bye to BCH. I would never ride again in this pump and dump coin.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2017, 07:52:16 PM
I already made a decision about this question and I think I made the wrong move about it. With the price of BCH right now i can say that I've already lost 50% of my investment in BCH. Hoping to finally back to it's normal price. Shocked
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 07:16:03 PM
Anyone that didn't drop all their BCH yet is nuts in my opinion. Watch out for Bitgold, which is another fork that will have a real advantage in terms of decentralization ( mining with GPU ).
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 30, 2017, 07:10:52 PM
The price looks interesting to me atm but I really think that as this coin has survived this long and is still trying its best to compete Bitcoins, neither am I saying this in its favor nor am I against it but it is definitely a chance that we should grab because a possible pump may take place for BCH in the future and we should be prepared to get out with the profits at correct time.

It's looking more like "dump" than "pump" at the moment.

The price is holding up, it was only about $200 a few weeks ago. Lets see how it does until the next difficulty adjustment (which should take place in the first week of September).

Have been studying the difficulty of BCH since it is important factor which can indicator of the price.
I understand that there are rules when the difficulty will adjust but since the hash rate is variable , we can only approximate when it will be.

Maybe you have some good source of real time and historic data of difficulty and other characteristics of BCH network which you can share?
I have not been able to find one.
There is this https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin%20cash-difficulty.html  but it seems incompatible  with this https://medium.com/@Mengerian/bringing-stability-to-bitcoin-cash-difficulty-adjustments-eae8def0efa4
Activity: 3
August 30, 2017, 03:40:45 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?

i think it is good idea to buy some BCH .. might be it will go to 0.5 some day
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2017, 03:32:19 AM
The price looks interesting to me atm but I really think that as this coin has survived this long and is still trying its best to compete Bitcoins, neither am I saying this in its favor nor am I against it but it is definitely a chance that we should grab because a possible pump may take place for BCH in the future and we should be prepared to get out with the profits at correct time.

The price is holding up, it was only about $200 a few weeks ago. Lets see how it does until the next difficulty adjustment (which should take place in the first week of September).
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 03:29:59 AM
All smart money is going into Bitcoin Cash right now.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

If you think a pump might be likely, it could happen on any altcoin, not just BCH. The profits will be much larger if you pick an alt with small market capitalization which is likely to get pumped soon.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
August 25, 2017, 12:54:28 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
August 25, 2017, 12:31:26 PM
i think you shall better buy some at the low price, it may rocket to the moon as the miners support BCH, ist very likely to surpass eth in the future
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 25, 2017, 12:20:26 PM
try to buy BCH.
because of it's pumping price.
try just to Hold it until the end of the 2018
. because i can sense that BCH will go 1500$-2000$
at year 2018..
so goodluck ..

I have a totally different opinion. We can see the current status of bitcoin cash. They have dumped damn badly and are now residing at $117. Under such circumstances, how can you say that bitcoin cash is going to reach dollar 2k by the end of 2018. There are maximum chances that it will dump further.

Huh? Where are you getting your info? Bitcoincash is trading at $631 on Kraken right now.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
August 25, 2017, 12:02:53 PM
try to buy BCH.
because of it's pumping price.
try just to Hold it until the end of the 2018
. because i can sense that BCH will go 1500$-2000$
at year 2018..
so goodluck ..

I have a totally different opinion. We can see the current status of bitcoin cash. They have dumped damn badly and are now residing at $117. Under such circumstances, how can you say that bitcoin cash is going to reach dollar 2k by the end of 2018. There are maximum chances that it will dump further.
Pages:
Jump to: