Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 17. (Read 12858 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 04:47:26 PM
Well it is in upward movement, i'm buying!
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
August 07, 2017, 04:45:55 PM
I would certainly wait and see. I was going to sell when it was 0.1 and now I wished I had. Prob bit late to cash in now.

I think at this point you don't sell. Just hold them to see if one day it has real value. Stranger things have happened in Crypto  Smiley

But, the point is that the price of BCC or the Bitcoin Cash is crashing since fork. Many users are just getting their free BCCs so they can sell it and make a profit out of it. Ainstead of buying them, I'd rather sell them because they are just like another altcoin but there are rumors about it having a pump, don't know when and if it is true though.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
August 07, 2017, 04:37:48 PM
This is still the best time to... dump BCH, and you better gonna do it soon. For now, most people are uncertain how to claim BHC.
Bitcoin users are figuring their options and evaluate aftermath of scaling upgrade, soon enough they will learn that BHC is nothing more but "free money".
And them dumping festival will start, BHC will probably hit rock bottom and stay there. Do you want solid future? Dump BHC and buy BTC.

Ya sure LOL

But BTC at $3300 LMAO which is highly spoofed and will likely see $2700 again in short order, NO thanks.

BIGGEST and best upside is Bitcoin Cash BCC BCH
I am gonna dump ALL my BCH this summer. I just wait for my favourite exchanges to implement fiat<=>BHC trading.
BTC will soon rise to $5000 and more, there is still time to dump useless by-product of scaling upgrade and dump your free coins.
Realistically I doubt that BCH will gain value, it is nothing but less known and hipster version of Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
August 07, 2017, 04:25:17 PM
Buying BCH is not a good idea because the price is falling and most probably it will soon going to dump as most of the users are predicting. So better to invest in BTC than others.
To BCH this is a good time because the price is low and if you wait some more time, the price may go down. But I am not sure about the future of the BCH. This is the alt of Bitcoin, so people will not support this coin. And all people prefer the only Bitcoin. You have extra money and wait for a long time to get profit invest in BCH or else stay away from this coin.
Yes, people would always prefer BTC instead of BCH. BCH is been dumped by many peoples, but i think it might get pumped in future. BCH has much attention of all users as it is the result of the hard fork and also now known as the child og bitcoin. You should always keep an eye on that coin and should start trading if any movement is seen.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 04:24:51 PM
I would certainly wait and see. I was going to sell when it was 0.1 and now I wished I had. Prob bit late to cash in now.

I think at this point you don't sell. Just hold them to see if one day it has real value. Stranger things have happened in Crypto  Smiley
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 04:16:46 PM
This is still the best time to... dump BCH, and you better gonna do it soon. For now, most people are uncertain how to claim BHC.
Bitcoin users are figuring their options and evaluate aftermath of scaling upgrade, soon enough they will learn that BHC is nothing more but "free money".
And them dumping festival will start, BHC will probably hit rock bottom and stay there. Do you want solid future? Dump BHC and buy BTC.

Ya sure LOL

But BTC at $3300 LMAO which is highly spoofed and will likely see $2700 again in short order, NO thanks.

You must be the guy behind the idea of bitcoin cash garbage. Otherwise, you wouldn't promote garbage BCC here in the forum. If you really support and invest in BCC, you will face a sharp fail and disappointment.

The current price of BCC is still way high, it will likely to go down to 0.01btc soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 07, 2017, 04:03:46 PM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?

That's not gonna happen and try to be alert with forum discussion rather than media attention. All the news come from the bitcointalk forum only. As you might have gone through all the answers up until now then you must be knowing that bitcoin is worth than BCC. If bcc doesn't get the support then how could you imagine that it will increase in the price. Currently almost everyone is sharing their thought about BTC only and it will never disappoint us. It's true.
Activity: 249
August 07, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

Ya sure LOL

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
August 07, 2017, 03:58:05 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
August 07, 2017, 03:38:20 PM
Buying BCH is not a good idea because the price is falling and most probably it will soon going to dump as most of the users are predicting. So better to invest in BTC than others.
Why? If yesterday I'm investing to Bitcoin Cash, in today I will have profit 30% and still better than buying Bitcoin in yesterday. So, when the price of any crypto down to lowest price, should buy them and waiting take profit
Yes, but the profit for BCH is unpredictable. Many people have already dumped BCH for getting some free BTC in exchange of BCH. That dumped BCH a lot but of you have 30% profit then it might be good for a short time investing and all the small activities should be observed if individually anyone want to start trading on BCH.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2017, 02:02:18 PM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
I would just like to suggest here; Buying or not buying depends on you. If you purchase BCH now, it will dump more. Perhaps it might pump in future but for now it might now be profitable to purchase BCH. Many peoples are selling their free gott BCH in exchange with bitcoins. And it is dumping BCH more and more. If you see a constant stop of dumping and a small level pumping then you can purchase it immediately.
Activity: 434
August 07, 2017, 01:59:06 PM
Imagine you have 10 BTC and you automatically got your 10 BCH, should you sell your BCH of also hold for long term? If you sell them you have 2850 dollars
I think it will be a good idea to hold on on to the BCH, I have a feeling that it's value will be rising very soon and since you got it for free, I don't think that you will be losing anything if you hold on to it for a little longer and see how things go from there.
Activity: 419
August 07, 2017, 01:58:44 PM
Why? If yesterday I'm investing to Bitcoin Cash, in today I will have profit 30% and still better than buying Bitcoin in yesterday. So, when the price of any crypto down to lowest price, should buy them and waiting take profit
Activity: 473
August 07, 2017, 01:35:45 PM
To BCH this is a good time because the price is low and if you wait some more time, the price may go down. But I am not sure about the future of the BCH. This is the alt of Bitcoin, so people will not support this coin. And all people prefer the only Bitcoin. You have extra money and wait for a long time to get profit invest in BCH or else stay away from this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
August 07, 2017, 12:27:30 PM
Maybe consider giving bitcoin cash another week or so might even go lower than what its price is today but i really do not see the same hype you say the media is giving BCH. As a trader you always know that there will always be risk attached to any cryptocurrency all whats need is your due diligence to avoid losing your investment
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 07, 2017, 09:39:14 AM
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 08:54:04 AM
I think it's better to wait 1-2 it will rise and then buy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 07, 2017, 08:42:08 AM
It all depends on your taste as a good trader can make money whether the value is good or not. Now, the problem with BCH is that so many people are looking at this altcoin as having no real future. When people have this kind of perception there can be a problem. Good thing if there will be a group that can really support the coin and can pump it on a regular basis. As of now, it still has a good value but once it can go down as low as $50 then it can be hard for BCH to easily recover. However, it can have a place in the sea of cryptocurrencies no doubt about that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
August 07, 2017, 08:33:36 AM
To buy or not is all depend on yourself, low price doesnt mean you wont get any profit, see how the market grow, bch potential is not too good because a lot of people dump it, but this is still early stage to judge bch, wait for few months and see how the bch grow then decide you want to buy or not
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 08:27:47 AM
Not to buy BCH and convert your BCH to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: