Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 21. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 09:34:59 PM
Crypto evolves year after year, and many changes occur, one of which is that very many new projects are offered at the same time. This is an opportunity and also a disaster because in the current situation, all projects will look just as bad. And perhaps the easiest way is to stay in whatever we believe. And by the way, there are many ways to change the lives of poor people in this industry, so it remains open to all possibilities.
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
Well, I think you are not ready to enter this industry. Everyone wants to get benefits, and crypto is available for many purposes.
So when you are not patient enough to set a strategy, I think staying away is a better way for your psychology.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
August 26, 2018, 04:00:30 PM
Cryptocurrency is a social Elevator that will fit everything.In addition to broken English, people promote cryptocurrency by writing articles and publishing videos in their local language.It is also necessary to take into account.It is not necessary to divide the world of crypto people into poor and rich.This is an old paradigm that has already proven ineffective.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:39:15 PM
Crypto-world is not only for certain groups. Crypto is created to revolutionize the global financial system, it includes all sectors of the economy and groups, poor and rich can use it depending on the intelligence of each individual crypto user.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
August 26, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
I constantly wonder, if I doubt, I ask a few people from their environment who earn more than they spend, and for which the question is urgent - Where to invest money? And they answer to me - bitcoin of course!
Activity: 490
August 26, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
Every newbie thinks cryptocurrency is going to make him or her rich overnight, an idea that needs to be debunk by experience traders but not talk of it. Poor people who can't afford a trice square meal shouldn't think crypto is a quick money making scheme but a high risk investment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 26, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
There will always be poverty and this is one of the reason why crypto come on board, don't let me deceive alot of lives has been changed by crypto and when people here this testimony, they have the feeling they too could get to the level of financial independence through Crypto
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

i dont think that poor people is ruining the crypto just because of your reasoning of their poor english, as long as an individual is willing to learn, and was able to express their words or their opinion, there is nothing wrong with that, people like that is hunger with knowledge, let them learn.
Activity: 120
August 26, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
This is to rough and I think you are spending your time on wrong threads reading non sense posts but if you take a proper look you will find the real players around bere and how much you can learn from them.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 26, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
So in all areas. This layer of people is observed everywhere, it is necessary or not to notice or remove the root.
The second is unlikely.
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Those who wants to get rich quick are not deserve to involving in cryptocurrency. If you want to invest in a project, you will need long time for the project to complete. Gambling is more plausible way to get rich quick, but not with cryptocurrency. In the current market dips, i am sure many peoples have left crypto because they didn't get their 'expectation' in crypto.
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
Indeed, many poor people find crypto to add to the income list. Apparently in Crypto is the most appropriate place to increase financial problems.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
It's normal for people. Most part of humanity are poor. Exactly they use cryptocurrency for rising their money. Someone don't have other chance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
The poverty of people can be measured in any way, but there are really very many poor people, I think that this may be due only to the fact that it is in the sphere of crypto-currency that poor people are only those who invested in 2017 as well as those who invested in what, that they did not understand at all.
Activity: 490
August 26, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
The last correction absolutely does not help in terms of ridding the forum of scammers. This is not how you need to solve such problems. As long as there is a system that allows you to post absolutely unverified information as announcements - we all continue to take a lot of risks.
Activity: 163
August 26, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
indeed now it is like poverty because the price of the trade market and the results of the bounty of the price is decreasing, people today are bound to experience poverty for a long time, I myself also experience adversity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:02:59 AM
I agree with you. Most people just want to make money fast. I think that those who invented blockchain technology did not think that everything would turn out this way.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
The question of poverty does not arise here, in fact, there is no correlation. Crypto emphasizes universal leverage of income to the technologically aware population.
Trading and crypto currencies in general make people not rich, if, of course, a person knows how to work with crypto currencies and trading, everything becomes not so bad as it seems, it seems to me that all this clearly concerns every person.
Activity: 85
August 26, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
The question of poverty does not arise here, in fact, there is no correlation. Crypto emphasizes universal leverage of income to the technologically aware population.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 07:29:37 AM
I don't think there is something wrong with the fact of poor trying to get rich and the rich trying to be richer. My point is that, cryptocurrency has no qualifications as to what level of the society you/we belong. Let us work hard in our own ways and respect fellow workers who just want to earn a living.
Pages:
Jump to: