Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 22. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 526
August 26, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
The more people enter the world of crypto currency, the more money they get into it. Some earn money, but others lose, and no matter how.

Tell me you're joking like how this can be? What we need is more investors that trust cryptos even beyond their expectations, we don't need more people who easily dump their coins just because they heard fuds.

That was a description of a financial scam where people who come first get paid with the money of those who come later. The cryptoworld behaved like that since 2015 and till the end of 2017. But that doesn't take anything from the benefits and advantages that crypto offers beyond this speculation paradigm. Now we are entering the phase where there will be less speculation and more real use simply because crypto is a real thing in and of itself. It is not about "investors" who won't dump their coins because of FUD or whatever as it is not about investors at all. Do dollars have value because you can speculate with them or because you have investors as in buy low, sell high? Absolutely not!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 26, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
Please, don’t pay any attention to it, in the crypto world there are many silly people who don't really understand what are they doing here ), and they never will earn good money.
That's not the problem as long as they understand and can give new information about crypto , they can participate and be part of it. And beside they only want to improve they way of living by joining in cryptocurrency, and get earn. Also those people are can easily adopt whats around them because most of them are fast learner. Also there are no rules in crypto whose going to joined to it as long they can understand and have knowledge about it
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
Don't blame on poor people, it is not a key to solve problem.
Moreover coming of poor people in crypto industry means mass adoption and it is healthy for entire market.
Believe me, after several month in crypto those poor guys will be educated and their financial situation comes to the better as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 26, 2018, 06:52:34 AM
Please, don’t pay any attention to it, in the crypto world there are many silly people who don't really understand what are they doing here ), and they never will earn good money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
We are familiarize about this that there’s too many poor people in different countries also because of the puberty and it is depends on you how to survive with this but cryptocurreny is open for you guys to start with them
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 07:22:31 PM
The poor did seem to come in droves.  I noticed on the bounty Hive portal most of the traffic comes from Nigeria LOL.  The beauty of globalism.  You get to compete with people who think .75 cents a day is living large.  The elite have us right where they want us.  Better get rich with Bitcoin or your going to be slavin it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:19:06 PM
Everyone has an opportunity in an encryption investment.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
There should be more opportunities for these poor people to get out of the slump. There should be more supports to raise their life status. Example, there should be crowdfunding specific to help poor people to establish their small time businesses, to support their livelihood, to support their agricultural products. We need to find ways to help them. Technology is not only for people who can afford.
Activity: 105
August 25, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
It's just a ying yang thing.  Crypto must find its balance.  We are experiencing huge waves of change due to this all being new.  Eventually an equilibrium will be hit and things will smooth out. 
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 06:20:12 PM
If you think bad English mean being Poor. May I ask you what you will call people with bad English but with More money?? Please don't call anybody poor because they can't speak good English  after all English is not a universally accepted language.
Activity: 406
August 25, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
This happened with all. I think the intelligentsia, doesn't like when the every person could readed a books and  didn't understand what they read. Only we need understanding that when a lot people it’s a  development, the more genius and more money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 24, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

you're right. The problem is not whether the people are poor or rich, the problem is their attitude. They want to get rich immediately thanks to crypto, which is not right and is ruining the community
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
Poor people will not save us. Only banks and the 1% can bring us back to ATH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 07:36:49 AM
There are no poor people if they are hardly hardworking for themselves. There are more possible things to do and to work for to have benefits to gain. Try to help others to have there own someday. Spread the word of crypto. Learn and gain in the world of blockchains. This the future. This is the will to survive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 24, 2018, 07:28:00 AM
The more people enter the world of crypto currency, the more money they get into it. Some earn money, but others lose, and no matter how.

Tell me you're joking like how this can be? What we need is more investors that trust cryptos even beyond their expectations, we don't need more people who easily dump their coins just because they heard fuds.

And they're these poor people who mentioned in OP, poor people who lacks on knowledge and not poor people who is penniless.
Activity: 324
August 24, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
I do not understand why you treat poor people so badly. Cryptocurrencies are attractive to many in that they give a chance to everyone. Even investing a penny you have a chance to get a good profit. Everyone has a chance in this life, and many see their chance in cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
Poor people are more than rich. In crypto-currencies it is seen more than ever. Many people become poor precisely because of unsuccessful investment.

Statistically, over 80% of people live for less than $10 a day. Here is the link for this information: http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats. Something prompts me that these men and women never knew about the crypto. I do not think, cryptocurrency can make a person very poor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
No body i believe is born rich. If you are rich, you are just fortunate to become rich.  Some are also looking for opportunities to see if they can be among the fortunate ones. The crypto space is enough for everyone to explore, whether you are poor or rich. Just do what you can and allow others to do theirs too, just as they wish.
I think the author didn't mean it personally. We are just figuring out our own way on the market and making our observations based on our experience. It's just a matter of experience and not taking things too seriously.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 22, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
I'm really interested in the investing.
But right now I don't have any money to invest, but I'm looking forward for that. So untill I'll get chance to invest somewhere I'm trying to make some money also by hunting in the Bounty campagns. Despite the fact that I dont have any money right now I always follow markets and also I'm trying to analyse projects and understand which of them are going to success.
If you don't have any money to invest, then don't think too much about it. Only invest if you think you can afford. Risking too much of the current (required capital to live) might put you in danger. And honestly speaking, bounty isn't the best way to invest. That will be pure time waste. The better thing to invest your time on rather than spending it on bounty is to look for a moderately paying real life job. The constant flow of salary can be used to save up and invest on crypto.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 04:30:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: