Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 23. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 03:00:24 PM
Do not blame people who are trying to improve their financial condition! You're just like all these people! And do not say that you are for idea and technology, it's all a lie, you also need money to live and feed your family.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 22, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
Things like this happens all the time and we have just to accept it.  There are just too many poor people in the world, and also many people are too greedy to just think of self benefit rather than advantage for the majority.  The crypto world needs both rich and poor people.  I believe it is the rich people (whales) who are manipulating the bitcoin price lately.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I'm really interested in the investing and .....
But right now I don't have any money to invest, but I'm looking forward for that. So untill I'll get chance to invest somewhere I'm trying to make some money also by hunting in the Bounty campagns. Despite the fact that I dont have any money right now I always follow markets and also I'm trying to analyse projects and understand which of them are going to success.
Activity: 24
August 22, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
i think similar things happening in all aspect of life, it makes things a bit harder, but nothing impossible
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
We must understand that Bitcoin is just another form of money, it depends on us to use it for the betterment of society and help the poor to improve their lifestyle. Because there is no geographical limit for Bitcoin, anyone from every corner of the world has the same opportunities and it depends on the ability of exploration and exploitation of users to do so in terms of opportunities.
Activity: 34
August 22, 2018, 01:20:20 PM
If nothing else these kind of people are important to get us to mainstream adoption eventuely.
Wherever there is money to be had, especialy online - this will happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Unfortunately you can not get rid of these kind of people but all you can do is to ignore them. Don't get manipulated. See your own business and doo the right thing
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
You started the topic right, indeed 'to many poor people?'.

Let's hope Crypto can change this, get more rich people in also, as for people who sell for a quick, tiny buck, they are probably in heaven, with wages in some countries evening a weekly airdrop.  In Venezuela people are clinging on to Crypto as a saviour.

Let's not forget the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, with prices for coins these days it's hard to make a real lifechanging profit starting poor.  But if you are rich and most keep selling and buying.  If only all kept Hodling, all could probably profit, perhaps eventually have a Crypto that can buy groceries and housing etc.(and that pays dividend Smiley )

But we'll see!
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
August 22, 2018, 12:52:44 PM
Are you rich or what? And why then do you go on the topic, where "poor people advertise scammers"? I advertise good projects, and we'll see how many percent of them come to the market. Wink
Activity: 302
August 22, 2018, 12:46:48 PM
Yes, there really is a lot of fraud in the crypto-currency world. Such corrections allow you to filter out unscrupulous players, but at the same time and affect the usual users of crypto currency.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
Previously there were fewer people in the cryptoworld, so you did not see much nonsense. Thanks to these guys, more money goes into this sphere, so it doesn’t matter what most people say, it's important what happens to the market.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

You are right, these people on this forum very much and should not say that these are people from third world countries or something else, just that these people want to make money. Here I for example are more annoying more. Have you ever thought that cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency market has recently become a puppet in the hands of whales?
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
From what I learned Bitcoin is for everyone, regardless of our level in the society or in wealth as well, you have the chance to grow and crypto is one way to do it, let's give them a chance to explore and to learn from themselves. As a matter of fact we are all here to help ourselves with the our needs, so accept the fact that, there's no permanent in this world.
Activity: 167
August 22, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
I saw a similar post here the other day complaining about all these newbie posts pumping prices of sh++coins and crap ICOs. He was wondering where all the technology based posts had gone as well. I guess this is what happens when mainstream adoption occurs, we will have more newbies asking the same question so be prepared.
Newbies also have to start somewhere)) With experience, they develop patience and keep their cool and understand which battle to pick and which to quit.
Activity: 152
August 22, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

if you think this is going to happen then you are new to the world of crypto!

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.
I can't agree more. It doesn't matter if a person is really poor or just has "poor mentality". It's about being smart enough not to play into the hands of the pumpers and not be an idiot.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 22, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
There should not be any issue with whether poor people are here or not. The fact that people are poor doesn't mean that they can't make any  meaningful contributions. What we should be concerned with is whether everyone is doing the right thing. Greed is not limited to only poor people. Some people who are still financially okay still engage in scam.
Yes, too many poor people here but through this opportunity it has a chances to change there lifestyle because it, offers a lot of earning money here in crypto that requires only constructing words in desired topic.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
August 22, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
Here I am still classified as a poor person, and seeing the potential of this forum is quite good, I am also plunging here to become rich like those who have succeeded through this forum. By sharing knowledge from experienced and professional people, I will be able to like them and act honestly.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
There should not be any issue with whether poor people are here or not. The fact that people are poor doesn't mean that they can't make any  meaningful contributions. What we should be concerned with is whether everyone is doing the right thing. Greed is not limited to only poor people. Some people who are still financially okay still engage in scam.
Yes, too many poor people here but through this opportunity it has a chances to change there lifestyle because it, offers a lot of earning money here in crypto that requires only constructing words in desired topic.
you're right, for now so many people are poor. therefore, we who have the opportunity to have a lot of money should not waste this. well, we have to work hard for them, and open them decent jobs, so the poverty rate will decrease. so people will also look at Crypto with good things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
People who believe that cryptography will make them rich and move the crypto-market, if there were no crypto-enthusiasts who invested their earned money, the crypto market would not have achieved such results!
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: